God Djinn; Neb Djinn; Khodam?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Cali916
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9029
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam; Djinn

Terror Misu wrote:
Cali916 wrote:Alright sry for the late reply. (been busy)

AngelDust he said he needs your birth month too. (sry!) haha

I went to see him yesterday and he agreed to do general readings for anyone here. (I gotta translate what he says lol)

Not sure if everyone wants their Love, Relationship, Money, Education, Career info exposed. But that is what he wants to do for now.

I will post some readings here tonight for the first couple people. =)

Just a reminder... I do not intend to advertise or sell anything here or anywhere on the internet. Just a favor that I think will make me and everyone here happy. And no the mods did not msg me or anything like that -_-
MEEEE!!!!! Can I safely assume I"m on the list? :D :dancing: ::bop::

Yes! Your on the list hahah

Cali916
new here
new here

hanuman wrote:Indeed, this GM seems to be a very interesting person; any possibility to have an entity like yours, cali916 ?

I am male from Belgium, born in 1965.

Sorry, there are lots of visitors that visits the man and ask him this. He is too old to continue. He's around 94 years old and just wants to "pass down the throne" to whoever he chooses before he dies.

There are business people who offers him $10,000 Cash. But he refuses. He has made up his mind. He says it is easier to find money, than to get what he offers. (Referring to folks who gives extra cash)

Cali916
new here
new here

tommason wrote:Help me I'm male, July 83.
Need strong djinnn communication lol
Cali916 wrote:
Terror Misu wrote:Me, me, me!!! Please include me... I'd love to hear about this amazing man. Not Vietnamese here but I'm chinese... does that help? hahahha
hahah Yes! But what exactly do you need/want? I do know as of right now he just do quick accurate readings from only your birth year. Sometimes theres random requests like How old is your mother/father. But he'll tell you things that you would only know and nobody else and gives guidance.
He does however if you are serious, he will go to your business, temple, house, to do even more.

My sister brought my gf to his house one day(Not 100% believier :frustrated: ) and my gf prays bc her mom forces her to LOL She think its funny. She does believe in a higher power though. Anyways she sat down and my godfather never does this but he, without asking her, took a piece of paper and drew a blueprint of her house and told her this is her bedroom, there is a tree on the right side of her yard(Her dad cut this tree down like 10 years ago, it is not visible due to years of grass covering it), where the sun hits ect. Feng Shui stuff+Remote Viewing? She started tearing up hahahah I wish I was there to see it. She is pretty stubborn but he won her heart and they became great buddies. She would listen to know body and if she does its after a million questions :snore:

I witness some families coming to his house after countless decades of attempts with different witch doctors, magicians, monks with no success and this man just steps on the premises of your land and lights 3 incense and within 5 minutes. He said his job is done. And really, the energy that he got rid of IS GONE. Just a donation of what your heart feel is acceptable. Unless the ritual requires something expensive/sacred in the jungles or whatever.

So yeah this is what he does. I witness him telling a couple that visited him to put a lamp(always on) in the hallway to stop depression and unhappiness between the marriage. And of course he did this remotely. The hall is ALWAYS dark btw.

I would love to reply to you guys what he says about you guys. All he needs is a birth year and your gender.

Don't worry he is white light nature who has full influence over the dark. If he wanted to do harm, I think he would need more than just a birth year. Who knows wtheck those dark ppL need.

Tommason... I don't think he can help you on that one. But when I gave him your birth info. He said there was a person that you knew closely, that died early. Early as in that person did not died of old age. (Sorry about the translation, he speaks and I memorize and translate here) (Please ask if you get confused of what I write) He says this person always wants to help you, but it is NOT YET the time for the spirit to help you. That relative/friend is always around you. Sometimes making it hard for you to sleep at night. And mentally, the spirit makes your mind undecided.

I noticed you had some Djinns. So I asked "How many spirits are following this gentleman" He replied "Just one".

Please update us =)

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Cali916 wrote:
Aurum wrote:
Cali916 wrote:
Aurum wrote:Me too, please. If possible. Female, December 1982.
The man will give you a reading of career, relationship, education, ect. It's going to be simple and quick just like everyone else. Accurately I assume lol

So far he told me that you faced a tragic event to your life about 3-4 Years ago?
It was your destiny to meet that disaster/sickness/ect.
Obviously you are here typing so you survived. >.<

Please tell me if this is correct. I just want to get some info and see if this is accurate.[/q]

Sorry, but I´m afraid that is not accurate in my case at all. I´ve had a pretty happy life, I haven´t had any big tragedies in my life.
Ok... there was a miscommunication between me and the old man. He speaks in Vietnamese with more compicated words than I can understand. Anyways thats already the past, I'll stop talking and explaining the details.

He did not meant that you had a tragic accident. He said you had complications that affected your destiny 3-4 years ago. And he gave me examples like in the areas of Relationship, Education, or a Job. (I think he emphasized more in Relationship) And he said ONE of your relationship did not turn out well in the past. And your destiny is to have to go through 2-3 partners.
And he says that your parents has money and can take good care of you.
Lastly he said if you stay with your parents, you will never get anywhere in life. However, if you are independant and somehow end up "awaY" from your parents, you'll be successful guaranteed.
I did not say anything about our chats. I just gave him the month and year. Please confirm. :think:

Oh and between me and him, he told me you are just testing us to see how much we know? lol IDK...
Ah, ok. I don´t know what my complication was. However the parent thing...that is spot on. And that is a thing that I´m working on at the moment. Thank you for the clarification and you definitely have me convinced :) .

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

*waits with bated breath*

Thank you so much for doing this, btw! It's always interesting.

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Bahhh what? Vietnamese? :) I'm Vietnamese!!!

Can I get a reading? Sounds cool. *-*

April 13, 1992.

ImageImageImageImageImage
EidolonMoon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I would love a reading if he has time! :)

July 1977 Female

RyuKyu
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns & Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm, not sure what that means
Zodiac:

I don't mean to stress the old man but if he is still ok with doing some more readings for us then I'd like to be added too. Cali916, thank you too for offering to do this.

November, 1981 , female

In life there is no such thing as "Bad", just our inability to see the "Good".

True PEACE comes from knowing that good is all that exists.
"
tommason
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: about to find out
If I could be anything, I would be...: GOD
My magical/paranormal name...: idk yet

Hi Cali,
I did. Notice your reply until today when i went back to this forum. Dame my bad email was not updating it was so long ago. Regardless I'm grateful that you try to help me.

I am kinda confused with your reply, but yes I am more often undecided on some important things and yes I have problem sleeping at night because my mind is always full of worry and other stuff.

However I do not remember someone really young died so I guess I have no clue who is following me and what kind of help he or she to offer. And do you know why it's not the time? Is that female or male spirit? This is interesting.

Yes I had some djinn that I bought in the past either from Lisa or other conjurer. They reacted at first then after that slowly go away. Hope they still here with me as I really want them.

If your grandmaster would be willing to help about my career or destiny let me know. I am going to help my dad business very soon. I hope I can make it better as I love my family.

I thank you again for being very generous and I hope I can repay you in the future. :thumbup:

quote="Cali916"]
Cali916 wrote:
Terror Misu wrote:Me, me, me!!! Please include me... I'd love to hear about this amazing man. Not Vietnamese here but I'm chinese... does that help? hahahha
hahah Yes! But what exactly do you need/want? I do know as of right now he just do quick accurate readings from only your birth year. Sometimes theres random requests like How old is your mother/father. But he'll tell you things that you would only know and nobody else and gives guidance.
He does however if you are serious, he will go to your business, temple, house, to do even more.

My sister brought my gf to his house one day(Not 100% believier :frustrated: ) and my gf prays bc her mom forces her to LOL She think its funny. She does believe in a higher power though. Anyways she sat down and my godfather never does this but he, without asking her, took a piece of paper and drew a blueprint of her house and told her this is her bedroom, there is a tree on the right side of her yard(Her dad cut this tree down like 10 years ago, it is not visible due to years of grass covering it), where the sun hits ect. Feng Shui stuff+Remote Viewing? She started tearing up hahahah I wish I was there to see it. She is pretty stubborn but he won her heart and they became great buddies. She would listen to know body and if she does its after a million questions :snore:

I witness some families coming to his house after countless decades of attempts with different witch doctors, magicians, monks with no success and this man just steps on the premises of your land and lights 3 incense and within 5 minutes. He said his job is done. And really, the energy that he got rid of IS GONE. Just a donation of what your heart feel is acceptable. Unless the ritual requires something expensive/sacred in the jungles or whatever.

So yeah this is what he does. I witness him telling a couple that visited him to put a lamp(always on) in the hallway to stop depression and unhappiness between the marriage. And of course he did this remotely. The hall is ALWAYS dark btw.

I would love to reply to you guys what he says about you guys. All he needs is a birth year and your gender.

Don't worry he is white light nature who has full influence over the dark. If he wanted to do harm, I think he would need more than just a birth year. Who knows wtheck those dark ppL need.

Tommason... I don't think he can help you on that one. But when I gave him your birth info. He said there was a person that you knew closely, that died early. Early as in that person did not died of old age. (Sorry about the translation, he speaks and I memorize and translate here) (Please ask if you get confused of what I write) He says this person always wants to help you, but it is NOT YET the time for the spirit to help you. That relative/friend is always around you. Sometimes making it hard for you to sleep at night. And mentally, the spirit makes your mind undecided.

I noticed you had some Djinns. So I asked "How many spirits are following this gentleman" He replied "Just one".

Please update us =)[/quote]

tommason
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: about to find out
If I could be anything, I would be...: GOD
My magical/paranormal name...: idk yet

I just want to make sure when you say djinn and spirit, each of them is different right?
If it is then how many djinn follows me as of now?
I know u said only 1 spirit follow me for sure, but I do not know how many djinn following me and whether they wanna help Me or not or at least communicate.
tommason wrote:Hi Cali,
I did. Notice your reply until today when i went back to this forum. Dame my bad email was not updating it was so long ago. Regardless I'm grateful that you try to help me.

I am kinda confused with your reply, but yes I am more often undecided on some important things and yes I have problem sleeping at night because my mind is always full of worry and other stuff.

However I do not remember someone really young died so I guess I have no clue who is following me and what kind of help he or she to offer. And do you know why it's not the time? Is that female or male spirit? This is interesting.

Yes I had some djinn that I bought in the past either from Lisa or other conjurer. They reacted at first then after that slowly go away. Hope they still here with me as I really want them.

If your grandmaster would be willing to help about my career or destiny let me know. I am going to help my dad business very soon. I hope I can make it better as I love my family.

I thank you again for being very generous and I hope I can repay you in the future. :thumbup:

quote="Cali916"]
Cali916 wrote:

Please update us =)
[/quote]

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”