-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Come on, all who have this binding, please share some personal experiences with it! It seems that many people have it but few have written anything about it. I received it yesterday and I had two experiences with it so far. The first one was when I meditated with it yesterday, right after receiving it. I didn't know what to expect but this is what happened:
I saw my body surrounded by a white/blue light that looked like flames (it was moving and dancing like flames) and after a while I heard the phrase "activation of light body" in my mind. I don't know exactly what it means. After a minute or two there was something like an explosion over my heart, as if there was rock on my heart chakra and there was a dynamite stick under the flames that broke it to pieces, and then the flames cleared away the remnants of the rock. Then I heard in my head a voice saying "you're only using 1% of yourself" and a visual of an iceberg appeared, showing what must have been 1% of it over the surface and the rest under the water's surface. Then the same voice said "you know, you could become what you think you want (meaning professionally, I prefer not to say what this is) but you wouldn't be happy. You wouldn't be able to be with the people you love. You are not going to chose it but you should know that you could be the best."
I have no idea whose was this voice. It sounded female, but it had something alienish, as if it wasn't human. I have no idea what this fire/light this surrounding me was either or what exactly was it that it did to me. I think I'm still surrounded by that light, I can almost see it around me right now.
The second experience I had was last night. I had a really weird dream that I still haven't figured out what it meant. I'd prefer not to say what happened in this dream because it's really personal and no one could really help me figure out what it means (no one who's not a close friend and knows whoever was in that dream anyway). I didn't know if the dream had anything to do with this binding or with my God Djinn who arrived yesterday but then I remembered I was wearing this binding in the dream too.
So come on, share some experiences too! You won't let me go through all weird experiences without knowing if anyone else has experiences anything similar, will you? ::poke::

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Hi Arianna,
Wow that is super intense. The spirit sounds very authentic, and the light, amazing!

I`ll be sure to try to share when I get this binding! So neat that it activated for you so powerfully, immediately!

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

The thing is, I don't really feel intense energy coming from it. I didn't get a headache or anything when I first held it and if it's constantly doing something to me I don't really feel it. Others have said that it's constantly doing something to their mind, I don't feel anything like that. I honestly wondered if I'll get a dream that had to do with it and was surprised when I actually did, although I don't know what it means. I hope more happens as I continue bonding with the item and acclimating to its energies. It says it takes 30-60 days to acclimate and start feeling the effects. I'm just waiting to see what will happen.
It was completely different with my immortal orb, I could feel the power straight away. Maybe this binding works in a more gentle way. All I can feel is a constant vibration that gives me an electric feeling when I hold it, but I don't feel anything unusual while wearing it. It's almost like it was always there. I even had an "aha!" moment when I saw the vessel, it is very fitting to the binding and I had a feeling a vessel like that with something powerful would eventually come to me. It is silver with a moonstone and I have two more pieces with a moonstone. I felt that there was a third one I'd receive eventually that would make these three a triad of sorts. The first of the pieces is my Elder Neb Djinnia and the second is the "aces high" binding. I don't know the connection these three might have but I feel there is one indeed.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Arianna, that sounds pretty intense. I have had the tablet of destinies for about 2 weeks now, and in these two weeks I have had two intense dreams, one I cannot talk about for personal reasons and the other..let's just say, that it took me back to a time when I was at a crossroads a few years ago. It showed me where I would have been had I taken a different path. I was not at all happy with the alternate ending. This made me understand that I had indeed, chosen the right path for myself and that this is where I was meant to be at this point of time. Everything just clicked and I was able to understand the bigger picture.
At the moment, I am wearing the Tablet of Destinies and the Infinite power of the immortal, which I received a couple of days ago. You're right, the energies from the Immortal piece are a lot more intense. I can feel a lot of pressure on my third eye and I've had a few glimpses of immortals so far.
But if truth be told, these two pieces baffle me. There are times when I pick up which binding is at work so yes, I am fairly perceptive but with these two pieces I don't know when it's at work or what it's doing or how exactly. I don't think I have even begun to scratch the surface of the magick contained within these 2 pieces. As the listing says - this is something you will learn and evolve with for the rest of your life and it's not something that you can master easily.

Anna
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Oops, edit button's disappeared.
I was just about to end my sentence with 'this is very true', oh well, nevermind.

Anna
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

this caught me eye just yesterday!

anna, will be interested to hear of more of your experiences.

hopefully this thread will revive itself periodically as people add to it.

*sigh* i need to wait for a major sale for that one...

::leprechaun::

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I just got mine yesterday~

I put it on immediately. :) Haven't looked into any noticeable effects yet because I haven't really bonded with it... but I can't wait to see!

ImageImageImageImageImage
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Great! I hope you have some experiences with it soon!

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Lily*of*Spades wrote:

hopefully this thread will revive itself periodically as people add to it.

::leprechaun::
I hope so too Lily, I will look forward to reading about your experiences when you get your hands on one of these.

Ruby - Good luck :thumbup:
Don't forget to come back and update us.

Anna
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I've had this for about a month and I've been wearing it every single day these past two weeks. Haven't had a chance to really definably and actively work with it to report anything... except when it first arrived, it came in a jumbo bag including other heavy hitters like my Power of the Immortals, which overall made me really energetically sick and sleepy and sluggish as it was too much at once maybe :)

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”