-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I meditated with my Infinite Power of the Immortals orbs. I was at a place at dusk that was really cloudy, as if a storm was about to start, but it didn't start as long as I was there. It was somewhere in the wilderness, I could see the grass and some trees but no houses or anything else anywhere on the horizon. I was asking questions and a male voice was answering. I asked if there's something or someone that can help me in making a particular dream of mine come true.
As soon as I said that I was transferred in a weird place that looked as if it was made by dense clouds and ice and it was somewhere in the sky. I think there were some figures enclosed in huge chunks of ice there. The voice answered my questions, saying "Yes, the Valkyries can help you". I found that weird, I couldn't really see where could they help me in that particular problem. I asked "is there something or someone that should be conquered and that's why they can help me?" the voice said "yes, yourself". Ok, that sounded a bit scary to me.
I started forming a question regarding this man that I mentioned earlier in this discussion, the man that makes me think of Odin, and before my questions was even put into words I started spiraling downwards and landed on the place with grass I was in the beginning. I somehow knew then that I was somewhere in northern Germany, but a really really long time ago, maybe millenias ago. I asked "who are you?" to the voice answering my questions and then a huge man bearded man appeared and said "Odin". Oooooook...... I decided to ask some more questions so that I keep myself from panicking. I asked "why am I drown to this particular place, although I don't seem to have any connections to it in this life?". He said "because you've lived here, time and time again. You love this land so you're connected to it through many lifetimes. That's why it draws you. It feels like home to you. Well, it's because it IS home to you." I asked "do you have any connections to this man that makes me think of you?" He said "none whatsoever". "Then why do I think of you when I look at him?" I asked. "Because I cab help", he said. "Excuse me, but why would such a strong a powerful Immortal want to have anything to do with a dainty little girl like me? Why would you want to help me?" I asked. "Because you're kin" was the answer. Oooooooook, things are taking an unexpected turn.... Without thinking much, I asked "you know, people say you're moody and difficult, how come you seem so mellow with me?" (he was serious, but didn't have anything truly intimidating about him all this time). As soon as I said that, he suddenly grew taller and there was a wild look in his eyes. "Don't fool yourself kid" he said in a voice that sounded like thunder, "even in your wildest dreams, you haven't glimpsed even 1% of my true power". I apologized and said that I didn't want to offend him when I said that and that I wasn't implying that he was weak. I was just wondering why he is so calm and gentle with me. The word "father" came to me but I felt it wasn't the time to try and figure what he means exactly.
He said "this is your chance to ask me whatever you want. I suggest that you try to benefit from it". I asked "what's my connection to this man?" He said "He was searching the world for you and now he found you." This sounded strange. "HE was looking for ME? I have been the one who wanted to meet him for years, I am the one who went to such extremes in order to get to know him and he just keeps going away from me." "Oh, no, I'm afraid you're mistaken", he said. "Did you really think it's a coincidence that he was born in these very lands we're standing right now, the lands you are connected with? Or did you think that it was coincidence that he chose to move to another country and then, after years, move to another city in this country, just a few years before you moved there too? You have already realized why you chose to be born in that country instead of here or any other place for that matter. He knew you would be born there because you had important things to work on there, things that you already know of. So he arranged to follow you. He always schedules events in each reincarnation so that he can find you. It just happens that you remembered him in this lifetime before he did."
"So what is my connection to this man?" I asked. "He has been a father, brother, friend and husband to you. And these are just a few of the roles he has played in various lifetimes for you." I could see where this was going, so I asked:" So, he's a soulmate, right?"
"Based on the definition you have in your mind about a soulmate, yes, he's your soulmate. You belong to a group of souls that share many things in common, so they search for each other in each lifetime in order to work together on specific things".
This was the end of the meditation. I can totally understand the thing about soulmates as a group of souls that are usually a team. I have actually come to realize earlier in my life that two more people belong to the same group, both of them dead now. The idea of asking him what we have chosen to work on in this particular lifetime didn't cross my mind though. Maybe it wasn't time yet for me to know, maybe it's because I already know but haven't realized it yet.
I have two questions. The first is, does the place he took me in the beginning of the dream seem familiar to any of you? Cause it rings a bell, but I can't really remember if I've seen anything like that in a movie or read about something like that. To anyone familiar with Norse mythology, does a place made of ice with big chunks of ice holding frozen people inside them ring a bell?
My second question is, what kind of offerings could I give Odin? I'm still a bit afraid of working with him but since he chose to appear to me I believe it's better if I listen to him. He did help a lot already and I'd like to give him something to show my appreciation for sharing his wisdom with me.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

You were taken to the realm of the valkyries. Only those with special Permission from Odin himself are allowed to venture there. I have not visited there myself but I am hoping to go there once I've bonded.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I loved your experince with Odin!!!! Let me ask you, do you have anyone in your family that is from Germany, or any of the Netherlands or Scandinavia countries?

You see, on my grandmother side of my mother's family, there were some from these countries, and my grandfather on my mother's side, they were from Germany, and surrounding areas, and a few from England and Scotland!!! When they all came here, then some native american was mixed as well. Where as my father side was Irish and native american.

For me I have always felt a connection with the Norse, Celtic, Greek, Egyptain, gods and goddeses. The Greek and Norse being the strongest of all of them!!!!

I also get a strong connection with some of the Native American gods and goddeses as well!!!!

Yes there are soul groups, I have found a few of my own soul group, through the years, and expect to find more!!!!

We are also connected to this Earth of ours through varies means, like some of the countries we may have lived in through out some of our pass lifes!!!!

For me I feel a connection to all of the Earth in a very strong manner, I cannot explain it, and maybe it has something to do with my pass lives!!!

We all have lived and loved and been involved in conflicts to protect those that we have loved and of course the land itself!!!! That connection is a very strong and powerful force!!!! Of course living in those different places we came to know the different gods and goddeses assocatied with those places, so yes it would make perfect sense that we would feel a strong connection to them!!!!

As for talking with Odin himself, you can talk about anything with him!!!! On the weekday Wed is his day, and I call him All Father, because in a sense he is!!! He is also known as the All father. ;)

On Thursday is Thor's day, and Friday is Frigg's day, Odin's wife!!!!

Now understand I am in no way an expert, this is just my own experinces from my own life, and the readings I have done!!!!

So when Odin speaks and shows me things I listen and look!!!! As I do with any of the immortals I have in my group here, there are just some you have to listen to and one of course is Odin!!!!! Matter of fact all of them, I listen to!!!!

As long as you listen and don't be afraid to ask questions, hehehehe, I do and sometimes they will say I am a pain in the butt because of it, but I explain that I have to ask so I can learn more!!!!! I do this of course with the upmost respect, and they do like that respect being shown to them!!!! ;) They also like the fact that we do invite them into our lives and make them family as it were!!!

Odin is right none of us have really seen all of his power, and that goes with all the gods and goddeses!!!!! Their power and knowledge is way beyound ours!!!! That fact alone is why we must show respect, they know things about us and this world, more then what we could ever know in a lifetime!!!!

For me this walking with the gods and goddeses is a wonderful chance of learning about myself and them and how it all fits into my own life is a wonderful chance, that I may not have had otherwise, and for that I am deeply humbled and will give them the respect that they want!!!! Sorry for this being so long :lol:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thank you both for your replies! Starfire, I don't have any connections to Germany, Netherlands or Scandinavia that I know of. My father is from a tribe of nomads (they were nomads until about WWI) that lived in the Balkan area for millenia. They didn't belong to one country, they followed their sheep on the mountains of Greece and Bulgaria mainly. As they didn't mingle with other tribes or people many scientists researched them to find out where they came from and they found that their DNA is nearly identical with ancient greeks, since they didn't mingle at all with the romans or turks or any other people that conquered the area over the centuries. They are believed to be the direct descendants of Dorians. Dorians where a large group of people, really skilled with weapons and really good in war, that no one really knows where exactly they came from. What we know is that they came from the north (no one really know from what part though, it is believed they may have come a really long way down to Greece). They conquered a big part of Greece and founded many towns that became really important in history (the most famous example being Sparta).
My mother is half greek and half armenian. If there's anything else in my blood we don't know. It would be interesting to get a binding of my ancestors though sometime and see what else is there if we go really back in time.
When Odin said we're kin though, I had the feeling that he wasn't talking about my bloodline. I think he was referring to my spirit. I don't know why I think that, it was more of a feeling. I don't really expect him to come up as part of my bloodline in my Anything in Your Blood results that I'm waiting for (although I'd like it if he was there too).
Regarding Germany, I am really drown to a particular area and time in Germany (I have started a thread about it in my blog if you want to read about it and I welcome any ideas and insight for it too). What I know is that, ever since I remember, I never considered myself greek. I always found things around me foreign to me, and my behavior and thought process was never really similar to the people around me. Even when I was 3 all I wanted is to move up north. Not in Germany specifically,but in central to north Europe. I had a fascination with Britain as a child and when I first visited Scotland I really felt at home there. People there also considered me one of their own and the same applies to many people I've met in Germany (those care to consider me as a human and not as a citizen of a country that spends the money their country gave mine anyway lol). I did come in this life with some memories from a past life though and some skills too, so maybe this is why I always felt I don't fit in; because I remembered being someone else someplace else.
Odin's appearance in my meditation gives me a sense of huge relief. I feel more at ease to talk to him now that he initiated communication. I was afraid I'd annoy him before because I didn't know if he would be interested in me or not. At least now I know he already knows me and he said that he wanted to help without me asking for help first, so I feel I got the green light to start bonding with him. "The All Father" title is interesting, especially since I feel I need a father.
It's really interesting that you have found people you belong to the same soul group! I didn't know why I felt so strongly connected to some people in the beginning, but I was able to figure it out about a decade ago, since the two first people from my soul group I discovered were already in spirit form, so they had discovered more things about how this works than a living human could easily discovery on his own. I'm glad that me and that man belong to the same group too, since he's the first one I've found who's still alive. (Maybe my twin flame belongs to that group too, but I can't really say because of the nature of our connection. I would need confirmation from one of the others of the group to know if they feel strongly connected with him).
Anyway, I really liked the experience I had with my Power of the Immortals Orb and I'll meditate more with it and see what else comes up :D

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

When I read your post, I got real excited because what you said about connecting with Odin through your own spirit form does feel exactly right, the reason is because Odin has a lot of respect for those who have been warriors, warriors who were very great in battle!!!! I believe that connection could very well be from the Dorians warriors that you mentioned who came from the North, it really does make sense to me!!!!

Odin always likes those who show great courage in war time and through the use of the valkyries and bring them to Valhalla for the amazing deeds that had been done in the time of war, the great courage that was shown!!!! So that may be the connection that connects you with him and how he knows you!!!! All I know I got real excited when I read that, and knew that more in likey was the connection!!!!

I will be putting my immortal power order on layway soon during a sale so I can get it as well, I have a feeling it will kick my butt but good :lol:

I am so looking forward towards working with it along with the connections I have made with the immortals!!!!

Will be looking forward to hearing more of your experinces ;) :thumbup:

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

LOL you are right!!! I was looking for a bloodline connection to one of the areas where Odin was worshipped and, even while writing about my father's origins, the thought of the Dorian warriors being the connection didn't cross my mind! I think you're on to something here, since I never liked war for any reason but I was always really good in strategy and I have a fascination with Sparta and the spartan warriors and their way of life. I remember reading "Gates of Fire" by Steven Pressfield back in high school and thinking how much I would have loved to be a spartan warrior if I lived back then. I also have many ancestors who were brave soldiers, I guess a lot more than I know of since my country was always attacked through history due to it's strategic location, being the connection between Europe, Africa and Asia.
Maybe I've been a warrior in some past life. I believe I retained talents and knowledge from previous lives because I showed a lot of ability in many things from a really young age (some months old) and I have come to attribute it to having retained some memories so I didn't start learning things from zero as most babies do. I always had extremely quick reflexes for a person who's not an athlete or trained in martial arts. I had a friend who was a tae-kwon-do champion and even she wasn't able to take me by surprise every time she tried it for fun. She came to the conclusion that I'm so quick to act that it's dangerous to try to scare me like that just for fun lol!
I'm sure you'll love the immortal orb and I'm really interested to read your experiences as soon as you get it. With your connection to the immortals I have a feeling it will be a pretty wild and interesting ride ;)

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

See I knew if you thought about for a few minutes, you would see what I saw!!!!! :thumbup: :applause:

I have always been interested in Greece and the gods and goddeses, and Sparta, yes, as I feel that some where there is a connection, and as I have Pan in my bloodlines there just might be more that I don't know about!!!!

From what you talked about, I have no doubt about that you have that warrior blood in you, that is just from what I feel!!!!! I believe Odin did confirm that as well by what he told you!!!! ;)

Oh man when I get that orb of the immortal powers, it will be a wild ride indeed, the way things have been going with just the connection with the gods and goddeses now, has been wild, so I better grab on to something when I get that orb!!!! :lol:

The immortals at least for me never doing anything small, they seem to like to make big things go on around here, there are times I have no idea on what to say to them except to say, eyes wide open, thank-you!!!! :lol: ;)

Things never stay the same around here and for me that is a good thing as there is always something to learn each day!!!!! :thumbup:

I am sure you will find that to be as well for you the more you work with your orb and the immortals, they have so much for us to learn!!!!!

So get ready for the ride of your life :D :thumbup: :lol:

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Had to go through so many pages to find this, BUT I KNEW IT EXISTED!

Anyway. I just had an interesting experience. I've connected briefly to Thor and Loki, but I've been severely hesitant to connect to them further because I've been under the Greek Immortal Barrage for a long time now.

I put on Pandora radio to get some writing done. The station has very over the top and dramatic music that I love. Well a song came on called "Sons of Odin." I decided, "Hey, I'll leave it out of respect." As soon as that thought finished, and I mean the microsecond after, theeeeere's Odin. He has a very BIG and majestic presence. I welcomed him, feeling a bit stunned. He started talking to me, but the connection was a little fuzzy. The other two I have a connection with popped in, and Thor told Odin that I was not ready yet to connect to the Norse Pantheon. That I wanted to focus on the Greeks first.

Odin told him that it was more than time and that I was more than ready, and had been for a long while now. So no, he was going to stay.

I looked him up briefly. Unfortunately, he doesn't appear to have an entry in the encyclopedia, but looking up him up on wikipedia showed that we have many things in common. One such area being war and magick. I'm a fierce fighter with my spiritual energy. Also, I'm half-German, my mother was adopted from Germany and brought to the United States. Now, it's only completely and totally apparent why he'd want to connect to me, and I mean that in a stunned sort of way. I don't know why I didn't see it before. I don't think I'll ever get used to the feeling when an Immortal decides to say, "Hi. You're my human now."

So at the moment, I'm adjusting a bit. He has wonderful energy, but I had been hesitant because of previous feelings mentioned in the thread: very intimidating and moody. Which is ironic, because that's what I thought of Zeus. Odin is very nurturing, but also... critical is not the word I'm looking for. He catches all the small little things that you're doing that could be done in a more beneficiary way. Good example is right now I feel like he draped his cloak over me. I just feel warmth and coziness.

I wanted to ask if anyone else has had any more experiences with Odin?

...I swear I just need to get the Immortal Orb. I'm already being mobbed. May as well give a formal invitation. xD

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Sweet llama fish, it's wednesday. The 7th.

7 is an important number to me.

Wooow. Just wow. Blown away at this whole thing.

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

The Norse Immortal Odin called to me a short while ago out of the blue, and thus I ordered a binding of Him. I am a Scandinavian with roots in all of the Scandinavian countries, so there is a high chance that I have Norse ancestors and that they worshipped Odin (as well as other deities in the Norse pantheon). On the other hand, Scandinavian ancestry might not play any part in the reason for Odin calling to me. I should try to meditate and connect with Him. To be honest, I do feel a bit scared - wondering about why He chose to call to a lowly mortal like me.

Return to “Immortals”