new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi! I do not work with Odin much, however I've had my run ins with Odin. To me he feels very powerful, but that doesn't even describe the weight of how strongly he feels like this. He feels like a sturdy, but commanding figure, but I never can read him at all, which leaves me feeling uncertain. He is very commanding of respect! Anyway, I would love to tell about my most "intense" experience with him. As a prelude: My ex boyfriend, who I was with from ages 17-19, would do offerings to Odin frequently and was very involved with him. I was not, but supported him completely! During these times I usually did offferings to Thor.

The summer that I was 18, we had been camping out in the woods near my house all weekend. While we packed everything up, we had a discussion about Odin and him giving signs, things that my (at the time) boyfriend thought were signs, how he liked to work with him, etc. After dropping our camping stuff at my home off, we headed off to one of our favourite spots to grab some coffee and hang out for a bit in a park we liked a lot in the college district. Our talks were continuing and my ex asked for a sign from Odin, if he was around. We were sitting in the park and two ravens flew down and landed in front of us shortly after. I was like "ha ha, yeah okay, I get it. Nice try, but there are tons of ravens around here. Confirm with another sign, if that's you" My ex was like -.-

Shortly after we were walking to my ex's car, and a man turned around a corner (we were all walking on the sidewalk). He was a tall man, with a raggedy hat, long grey hair, a VERY long grey beard, a big thick walking stick that looks like it had been wittled from a branch, and an eye patch covering one eye. My ex and I stopped in our tracks before crossing the road (not a busy street), and continued walking towards his car, going a different route. We were just at his car, and the man appeared again. It doesn't make sense how he got over there that quickly, but he did. He looked at us and winked with his uncovered eye, then walked on his way.

My ex and I sat in his car and we just stared at one another and he was like "that was him. Holy crap, that was him." I was too shocked to say anything. I still believe, to this day, that he showed up. We both had the feeling that it was not juuuuuuuuust some guy with an eye patch and an interesting appearance, but that it was him.

From that day on, if I see two ravens that just happen to land close to me and show a bit of interest in me, I do not brush them off as "just ravens doing raven things". I mean, of course they may be, but I just smile a bit and continue on my way. Sometimes I give a little "Checking up on me? :D" to Odin, but nothing more.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Return to “Immortals”