Significance of numbers in the metaphysical world.

SpringChicken
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: *Muffled Scream*
If I could be anything, I would be...: =P
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Kentucky Fried Chicken
Zodiac:

Hi guys, for sometime, I've been wondering if specific numbers have power associated with it. Take the number 13 for example, it's been perceived as unlucky and associate with superstition, but it's a number I like. Your thoughts on this? :wizard:

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

This a good question and i'm sure a lot of people would say numbers do indeed have power or meaning to them. They can also appear as symbols and will often mean things as messages, etc;
A good starting point would be numerology and looking up the meaning of various numbers and how they relate in numerology. There are probably other meanings to numbers too.

::bump::

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
SpringChicken
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for replying to my post ShadowSage, and I'm glad you mentioned numerology (was looking for the proper term). So after a quick google :computer: I found a site that would tell me what my name means based on calculations. I punched in my name :computer: and started reading the results about my name, my number, my soul urge, and inner dream number.

Then I went ::jawdrop::, there seems to be a lot more to numerology than I may believe. So... ::bump::

GreyBull85
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi SpringChicken!

Just thought i'd drop by and say that I am a numerologist, and I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt, that numbers play a huge part in the metaphysical world. The are the language of the universe. Without getting into it too much, numbers, dates and birth dates are all trying to give us clues into our daily lives, our past, and our future.

-M

“The greatest illusion is that man has limitations.”
Robert A. Monroe
SpringChicken
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hi GreyBull85! Thanks for your response, it is all rather interesting in how numbers play such an important part in the galaxy. I guess everything does add up to something after all.

Raven
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

To add to the thread, MysticStar give a detailed response in the link below concerning reappearing numbers in our lives and what they're significance is:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... el+numbers

SAPPHIRE CHIRETTA

ZOMBIES & SANDRA BULLOCK

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"Well, John wasn't exactly the boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the f****** boogeyman." - Viggo Tarasov, John Wick
SpringChicken
new here
new here
Zodiac:

BlessedBelleMoon wrote:To add to the thread, MysticStar give a detailed response in the link below concerning reappearing numbers in our lives and what they're significance is:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... el+numbers
Ooh, this seems very interesting indeed. :D I'm going to keep an eye out for things like this now. ;)

GreyBull85
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

if you have a specific time of the day either am or pm that you just happen to check the time, and its usually the same time, the numbers are trying to tell you something. My lie path number is a 7. up until a year ago, i would always look at the clock at 10:06. it didn't matter if it was day or night. it continues to happen. this is my guides telling me to utilise my 7 life path. The amazing thing is, i always do it if i have not done anything creative or new for a while. which the 7 life path is about creativity. As soon as I address this issue, the numbers stop grabbing my attention.

its strange how it works, but the numbers are always talking to us!

we just need to know how to interpret them.

-M

“The greatest illusion is that man has limitations.”
Robert A. Monroe

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”