First time experience with Black Unicorn

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
liefie
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Blue Rose
Zodiac:

I am new to spirit keeping and never saw myself as psychic... Yesterday I got my black unicorn's vessel. I put it on, I was so excited! Though, I only did the welcoming ritual at night. Before I did the ritual, I was walking through the kitchen and felt like I walked into spiderwebs. That was so weird, my arms were tickling and there wasn't anything to cause it. With the welcoming ritual, nothing happened, got a bit light headed, but nothing major, so I thought well, it's to be suspected cos I am not sensitive to these things. Tonight, I lit the candle and sat with him again for a while. I started to get that ticklish feeling again on my arms and then up on my neck. Felt like some insect was crawling on me. Anyhow, afterwards I went for a bath and there was this black hair on my leg. Normally I wouldn't even think twice about finding any hair, cos I have dogs, but this one was different. It is very thick, almost like nylon. I know this is not my dog's, cos he has thin black hair. Just got me thinking, where did this come from, I can't figure out what it could be except for the very weird thought that it comes from a horse? Now, did anyone ever experience any physical things appearing from their spirits? Or am I just being stupid here? Do you think it could be a sign from my Unicorn?
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I wouldn't say the physical hair is directly from your unicorn, since he's in spirit form; however, who's to say he didn't bring it to your attention as a way to let you know he's around? Since it so closely resembles something from a black unicorn? Our spirits choose to let certain objects grab our attention as a means of communication... so, I think it's great that this happened to you! I'd say you're off to a rocking good start :D
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Terror Misu wrote:Our spirits choose to let certain objects grab our attention as a means of communication...
I think my unicorn might do this a lot because I'm always finding unicorn related things. Yesterday I went to a bookstore to distract myself and I noticed 2 books about unicorns on different occasions and then a bit later, I walked in the mall and I sat down on a bench and right in front of me there was a vending machine and in it I noticed a very small pink unicorn toy!

I guess it's the same with my tiger shapeshifter, I also found a lot of tiger related things, I even got a cute little hello kitty tiger charm. Maybe I simply notice those things because I have unicorns and tigers on my mind, maybe I subconsciously look for unicorn and tiger related things so they're not necessarily communicating with me and it's just my subconscious? Who knows, hopefully it's really them communicating.

Return to “Creatures K-Z”