THE NIPPURFOR HOUSE

Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Well at least some sort of justice caught up with him while he was living.

I was wondering when you use your entities like this do you lay out a game plan and tell each one what to do or are they more pro-active and get down to biz knowing whats up without being told.

My destiny is to know what I don't know
Awave
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

That makes sense, it's better to have an army for this job. :D
I'm wondering is it possible for your spirits to get hurt when dealing with such powerful demons?

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

WRAITHS ARE GREAT FOR MANY FORMS OF PROTECTION. THEY CAN AVENGE YOU, FIGHT FOR YOU, WARN YOU. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE A MUST HAVE. ON A NASTINESS LEVEL HARPIES ARE AN 11 OUT OF 10, WRAITH ARE A 10 OUT OF 10. THEY ARE NOT THE MOST PERSONAL LIKE OTHERS ARE BUT THEY ARE THE MOST LOYAL. THEY SERVE A HOUSE (KEEPER, FAMILY & PROPERTY). THAT IS WHY THEY ARE A MUST HAVE.

MY SPIRITS HAVE BEEN WITH ME SO LONG THEY ARE FAMILY. THE KNOW ME & ARE SEASONED, WEATHERED PROS AT THIS POINT. THEY KNOW WHAT TO DO INSTINCTIVELY, THEY KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO BEFORE I DO IT. THE LONGER YOU HAVE YOUR SPIRITS THE MORE THEY WILL KNOW YOU & DO THINGS WITHOUT BEING ADVISED OR ASKED. THEY REALLY KNOW YOU BETTER THAN YOU KNOW YOURSELF. THEY BECOME JUST LIKE YOUR OWN BLOOD. EVERY NIGHT BEFORE BED NOLEE SAYS TO MY WEREWOLF (ONE OF MY OLDEST SPIRITS) "COME YOU POOR BEAST" & HE DOES TROTTING AROUND TO THE FOOT OF THE BED.

NO, MY SPIRITS AREN'T INJURED BUT THEY'VE BEEN ON PROBABLY LITERALLY A THOUSAND INVESTIGATIONS OVER THE YEARS & HAVE WORKED THE MINOR & MAJOR CASES SO THEY'VE BUILT A TOUGH SKIN. YOURS WILL TOO IF THEY ARE PUT TO WORK A LOT. THEY MAY GET KNOCKED DOWN ONCE IN AWHILE BUT EVERY TIME THEY DO THAT SKIN GETS THICKER UNTIL THEY ARE WEATHERED WARRIORS THAT CAN FACE ANY FOE. BECAUSE THEY CAN ALREADY HANDLE SOMETHING 100 TIMES MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU & SQUASH IT DEFENDING YOU.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

This question is kind of late but how does a custom conjured wraith differ from another C5 wraith spirit stone :?: I just went to the store and got a harpy :twisted:

Peace, light & love

Phil

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Thank you for this Ash!
This certainly puts the DA's in a new light. I personally am more drawn to white lighted entities, but recently
have felt drawn more and more to both a werewolf and hellhound. Will now have to consider both a harpy and
wraith! :clap:

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Another question, how are djinn and watchers in comparison - I thought both of those could call in reinforcements so to speak :?:

Peace, light & love

Phil

ASH
venerated member
venerated member

ENERGY LEVELS. A WRAITH MOST CLOSELY MATCHED WITH YOUR UNIQUE ENERGY PATTERN IS CHOSEN. SINCE THEY AREN'T PERSONAL THEY WORK BEST WITH SOMEONE WHO SHARES COMMON ENERGY.

PEOPLE GET HUNG UP ON THE MONIKER "DARK ARTS" BUT THEY SHOULDN'T. YOU ARE A DARK ART ENTITY, ALL HUMANS ARE. SO YOU ARE COLLECTING AMONGST YOUR OWN KIND. WHITE LIGHT IS THE FURTHEST IN DIFFERENCE FROM YOU. THEY ARE UPLIFTING, CARING & KIND BUT SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED A DA.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
ASH
venerated member
venerated member

YEAH THEY CAN & SO CAN EINHERJAR SPIRITS, THEY CAN FORM AN ARMY OF THE DEAD. THERE ARE QUITE A FEW SPIRIT ENTITIES THAT CAN CALL BACK UP.

DJINN ARE GOOD, SO ARE WATCHERS BUT FOR PROTECTION ALONE I STAND BEHIND HARPIES, WRAITHS, BASILIKS, WEREWOLVES, AND/OR HELLHOUNDS AS TOP PICKS.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ash-mda wrote:YEAH THEY CAN & SO CAN EINHERJAR SPIRITS, THEY CAN FORM AN ARMY OF THE DEAD. THERE ARE QUITE A FEW SPIRIT ENTITIES THAT CAN CALL BACK UP.

DJINN ARE GOOD, SO ARE WATCHERS BUT FOR PROTECTION ALONE I STAND BEHIND HARPIES, WRAITHS, BASILIKS, WEREWOLVES, AND/OR HELLHOUNDS AS TOP PICKS.
I used to be scared S**tless of owning a Dark Arts entity :scared: but then I got my Werewovles and now I can't imagine being without them... :inlove:

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

I have decided a while back that I would get a Wraith and Harpy as soon as I got all my layaways paid out. But with this special on it would be stupid to miss the lowest price ever on a custom C5. I guess I'll decide tomorrow. I paid out the biggest layaway a few days ago(still waiting anxiously for it). I realy want to get both in one ring for $65....a fabulous price.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]

Return to “Messages & Updates”