THE NIPPURFOR HOUSE

kovus
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

[quote="DragonKeeper"]This question is kind of late but how does a custom conjured wraith differ from another C5 wraith spirit stone :?: I just went to the store and got a harpy :twisted:[/quote]
[quote="ash-mda"]ENERGY LEVELS. A WRAITH MOST CLOSELY MATCHED WITH YOUR UNIQUE ENERGY PATTERN IS CHOSEN. SINCE THEY AREN'T PERSONAL THEY WORK BEST WITH SOMEONE WHO SHARES COMMON ENERGY.[/quote]

Since this has already been asked here, I am wondering, what is the difference between a custom c5 and having a triumvirate done? Besides that you have to choose 3 spirits/spells with the triumvirate.

-kovus
<wishing I could experience something/anything>
Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

But I was under the impression that white and dark can't be in the same dwelling. That the white would all leave if dark was introduced to the same area. I'd like a DA but I've got all white right now and would hate to lose them all.
Leslie

Spiritual_Student
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

i always thought that your spirits can never leave from their vessel no matter what?

SS

P.S. that's a really good read ash keep up the good work :)

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

drsuess wrote:
ash-mda wrote:YEAH THEY CAN & SO CAN EINHERJAR SPIRITS, THEY CAN FORM AN ARMY OF THE DEAD. THERE ARE QUITE A FEW SPIRIT ENTITIES THAT CAN CALL BACK UP.

DJINN ARE GOOD, SO ARE WATCHERS BUT FOR PROTECTION ALONE I STAND BEHIND HARPIES, WRAITHS, BASILIKS, WEREWOLVES, AND/OR HELLHOUNDS AS TOP PICKS.
I used to be scared S**tless of owning a Dark Arts entity :scared: but then I got my Werewovles and now I can't imagine being without them... :inlove:
Very interesting read Ash, and am glad you had protection there with you. :D
DrSuess, I am scared of DA's myself. Only because since my Mom passed last year, you know you get those depressive thoughts, and I have read how DA's affect you. :scared:
If they didn't affect you, i would consider a Black Dragon or something else.
But i just know I could not deal with it, at least right now (still going through that sadness/depression of the Loss of her)
But I have a feeling Magnolia or Ash could probably give me their opinion on something that would not affect me.
And would love any suggestions :crazy:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hi Ellen,

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. :hug: Difficult times indeed.

I completely understand your hestitancy re: DA creatures. (Everything in my collection is white light (and they never manifest for me like my Werewovles) :problem: and they are higher classes. I never had a problem with negative side effects. Although, they did shock the crap out of me the first couple weeks they were here. (literally) :crazy:

Black Dragons intimidate me!! LOL! I guess it all comes down to finding a creature that suites your energy and that you feel comfortable with. Don't worry.... when you're ready one will jump out a you and be like "ME, YOU WANT ME!"

ASH,
What a freaky house. It is a common occurance that Demons can make people Ill??? I never heard of that. :think:

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
topazz
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm always late coming in to these discussion (I blame my parents for me being born in the UK :roll: :mrgreen: ).

Anyway, very interesting Ash, thanks for sharing... you mentioned that you used a mixture of your own in the centre of the rooms to root out the problems - what does this mean (if you can say without giving any trade secrets away! :secret: )?

It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!

nocturnal
neophyte
neophyte

DJINN ARE GOOD, SO ARE WATCHERS BUT FOR PROTECTION ALONE I STAND BEHIND HARPIES, WRAITHS, BASILIKS, WEREWOLVES, AND/OR HELLHOUNDS AS TOP PICKS.
Ash,

Now we know that those entities are good for protection (defense). Which creatures do you recommend for attacking the enemy (offense)?

Why so serious?
necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Topazz I took it to mean Ash used some of his blood? Don't know if this is correct but this I what I would think he would use.

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

So Ash,

If a house has a very bad spirit that resided in a house for lets say,87 years.

Would the residing family experience paranormal activity though the evil spirit is dead?

Thanx

Daniel

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Between the 86 and 93 years of some spiritual force being a part of a specific environment, any and all physical manifestation and "egoic" functions would either be curtailed to some degree or "pushed" into some new partially limiting function or both. and the Sun in the Astrological Decumbature Horoscope would be moving into, moving thru, and moving out of squaring its original natal chart positiion (Sq. = 90 degrees).

At the same time, it would be wise to compare the solar natal and solar progressed square exact degrees for the 2 specific zodiacal spirits linked - one each to each degree.

This would illuminate not only specific karmic factors but also a whole series of both physical environmental factors and spiritual environmental factors.

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman

Return to “Messages & Updates”