Reading too much into things? My first DA!

TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Greetings all,

after months of deliberation I finally took the plunge and invested in my first DA with the help of CH's generous October opportunity/sale (thank you). The many posts in this forum along with Ash's input helped me narrow my choice down to the Wraith which I kept going back to. I'm excited and apprehensive and hope that I wont end up being frightened too badly but am keeping an open mind and am more at ease having read all the wraith-related posts~ even though the thoughts of maybe seeing shadows is a bit daunting ( I have to stop watching Discovery's "A Haunting" :p).

Ok now onto my question, excuse me for being so winded.

First off- Very shortly after having ordered my wraith this past Saturday, I went out to my car and saw my 2 front side windows were open! I know I didn't leave them open, plus they were both open in perfect symmetry! I don't believe my remote in my cluttered purse did this as I have yet to get that function to work (opening car doors via remote) and not even certain I even have it.

Secondly-Our home phone has three handsets: each kept in the bedroom, kitchen and living room. Sunday morning my husband asked me who called the house phone, he was about to pick it up but the ring stopped and he assumed I had gotten it. . WHAT??? I NEVER heard the phone ring at all and would have if it did as the sound is heard throughout our small house as the base is centrally located in the living room. He swears the fully charged phone rang (phone beeps not rings when it's about to die or is low in battery), I saw no proof of the call in the missed caller ID list on any of the three handsets.

Could these 2 incidences have been signs from the wraith??

My concern is that I may be over compensating by reading into things too intently in my attempt to keep an open mind while trying to recognize things because I feel I have little or no abilities, and don't see feel or hear things...

Any thoughts would be so appreciated :-)

Hoping you're all well too!

-TS

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Nothing like jumping in with both feet ;) It could be the wraith but I'm not the expert here and am still waiting on mine :D

Peace, light & love

Phil

TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

I'd love to think it is Phil :-) But I realize I may still be a bit impressionable

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

YEAH IT DOES SOUND LIKE YOUR WRAITH SAYING HELLO. THEY AREN'T TOO SCARY UNLESS YOU SEE THEM MANIFEST IN TRUE FORM, BUT EVEN THEN YOU KNOW THEY AREN'T GOING TO HURT YOU THEY ARE JUST SCARY. THEY LOOK LIKE A RATTY, SHADOW GHOST WITH REALLY LONG FEATURES IN THEIR UNDEFINED "FACE". WRAITHS ARE A MUST HAVE, PLAIN & SIMPLE. THEY CAN PRESENT THEMSELVES TO YOU IN MANY WAYS & AREN'T SHY ABOUT IT.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I have not had the privilege of seeing any of my wraiths yet but I have felt their energy a few times, felt like a cold electric buzz that passed by me.
Very cool! 8-)

My destiny is to know what I don't know
TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

wow ash! Thank you for your response, I find your input encouraging and comforting....

Is the Grin reaper a wraith or just looks like one? Although it's also been portrayed simply as a skeleton in a black cloak

Thank you as well Rain, do keep us posted and hope your wraith does present itself to you...you're brave :-)

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

NO, GRIMMY IS DIFFERENT THAN A WRAITH, HE'S A DEATH PORTAL. THEY MAY LOOK THE SAME IN SOME DRAWINGS BUT DECIDEDLY DIFFERENT.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I will, fingers crossed that if things ever get slow for them one will show up for coffee. LoL! :fingercross:

Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ash correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure there are thousands of Grimmys out there working and they are Immortals of a sort.

TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you for that clarification Ash, I'm so not ready to meet the Reaper yet :D

Coffee is always a good start rain ;-)

Return to “Dark Arts”