Is watcher good for novice..?

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I am thinking about getting a watcher since I hear that they are powerful guardians.

But the thing is, I still havn't completely binded with my first Nixie. My very first spirit.. would it be a bad idea to get a watcher?

http://myworld.ebay.com/thewitcheslair

And also, on ebay.. there was this seller called thewitcheslair

Does anyone have experience with this person?

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hi Cwamoon :wave:

I don't know about the seller you asked about, but as for the Watcher I can tell you that they aren't reccommended for beginners. They can be a very tricky to deal with and are not warm and fuzzy types of entities.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you Seus!!

Geez, I spend alot of time on this forum asking questions most of the times, and just looking around. And i have seen many many many replies from you!! I greatly thank you for your advice and support, and I am so sure that everybody else feels the same way.

So I guess I'll hold on to a watcher for some more time and work with Nixies and Pixeis and Sidhe and Fantine that I have... :)

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

cwamoon wrote:Thank you Seus!!

Geez, I spend alot of time on this forum asking questions most of the times, and just looking around. And i have seen many many many replies from you!! I greatly thank you for your advice and support, and I am so sure that everybody else feels the same way.

So I guess I'll hold on to a watcher for some more time and work with Nixies and Pixeis and Sidhe and Fantine that I have... :)
;) Can't help it. I've got a big mouth and time on my hands. :o

You sound like you have a really nice collection going. Keep us posted on your accomplishments with them. I love those kind of stories. :crazy:

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wrote so long........ so long... and I was trying to erase something and I pressed back and the site went back!! Darn!! gotta write it again.... hooo...

Well all my 4 spirits, that are my first spirits are all from SRA!
I cannot really afford much stuffs since I am a student and most of the money i get from work goes to clothing and stuffs...
So.. I can't afford, they need a home, wa la! There was this click.

I havn't really had much experience with my faeries... I am trying to bond with my Nixie first. She does help me calm down and feel comfortable..... But nothing much. Well I did see a teeny weeny small light orb, more like a dot actually, a size of a dayfly. I've seen it twice. I havn't stood up quickly, so it's not one of those flashy things. And in fact, it wasn't like rainbow colored or falshy. It was a.. clear strong light that appeared and went away in like 2~3 seconds.

Actually, yesterday I was reading a book titled, the enchanted Feary Realm. Connecting with nature spirits and elements. The book that freaked the hell out of my mom.. ;) Well while reading, I suddenly noticed all these swoosh and wooshs all around my room. It was like look-through invisible things buzzing all over! It was definatly not a bug like I suspect most of the times since.. I didn't see any bugs and there was so many of them! Couldn't ACTUALLY see them but could feel the movements. I just hope that I wasn't imagining, or that something is floating on my eye, but that it was actually my faeries....

Does that sound like my faeries?

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Wow! That's really fantastic! :clap: I've had Fae for 9 months and have never seen a speck of light! In fact, I'm beginning to wonder if they even like me anymore because it's very qqqquuuuiiiieeeettttt over here. :think:

That was Definintely one of your spirits. :crazy: How very lucky you are to be able to actually SEE them. It's a rare gift, as some others on the board, might attest to! :crazy: I might have to purchase that book for myself.

Congratulations on your first contact! :thumbup:

MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Really..?

That teeny weeny little dayfly sized strong white light dot floating was my faery...!? I have seen it twice...

And now I am greatly flattered!!!!!!! xP

Wow!! It was way too small, so i was suspecting that it's not my faery..! Yey!

MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

And oh haha Drseuss I love your expressions and emoticons :)

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

cwamoon wrote:Really..?

That teeny weeny little dayfly sized strong white light dot floating was my faery...!? I have seen it twice...

And now I am greatly flattered!!!!!!! xP

Wow!! It was way too small, so i was suspecting that it's not my faery..! Yey!
It takes a lot of energy for them to manifest in the pyschial (I spelled that D**m word four times now ) world. The only time I ever saw a Fae was back in Jan. Apparently, I had some open portals in my home and she had come through. :scared:

Streaks of white light flashing around the room :daze: then suddenly.... a small ball slowly approaching me out of no where! :insane: It was probably smaller than a tennis ball. That was it. My first and last experience. :crying:

It won't happen ALL the time but it's their way of saying "Hey, I'm here!" :wave:

I know, I love the little emoticons! :angel: They're like an addiction. :shh:

STORMGOD
new here
new here

Take things slowly and a a pace that you can control.
Some times slower is faster.....
Finish your first bonding

Return to “Djinn Races”