thewitcheslair

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Yep this is a new person. I searched and there was no topic about this person..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0309877156

This item...I don't know if I am feeling suspicious just because of the price..? Or.. because I saw those kind of rings so many times.. does anyone have any experience with this one?

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

I've never seen a watcher offer those gifts :o

Peace, light & love

Phil

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I am hesitant to say anything after what happened last time, when I was 'reported' to the seller for adverse comments I made on this forum, but this looks like another branch of the 'Coconut Ring Clan'.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

My thought EXACTLY :!:

Peace, light & love

Phil

MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yeah that is what I thought.
Coconut ring clan.. haha..

so .. yeah then I say it is reasonable to say that this person is a fraud.. Thank you everyone for sharing your time and helping me:)

MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

mongrella, I really appreciate for your honest opinion :)

Everybody else too, thank you so much!

itsmecsilla
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

Thewitcheslair will rip you off on shipping and send you empty coconut rings. If you leave anything but positive feedback he will claim that payment was never made (he doesn't accept paypay, he prefers auctiva) and you will probably either get temporarily suspended or have unpaid strikes on your account. This person is not nice nor genuine and I know this from experience. 3 months of his disgusting behaviour, calling my roommate a terrorist because he has muslims in his family, calling me names and making up lies.

If all you want is a coconut ring then by all means buy from this guy, but if you want a genuine spirit... save your money for a genuine seller.

btyelle
neophyte
neophyte

itsmecsilla,

You know I heard something just like what you said from someone else. I bought from sellers magickal_star_enchantment and gyuritej. They are paranormal sellers. In the package they had a paper on a bunch of names of the other sellers in their category criticizing them. thewitcheslair was one of them. A favorite seller of mine from Canada was also bashed. All I remember about the bashing was the weird muslim comment. It was reminded me of "this person is a hitler" and I remember then looking at the from name of sellers magickal_star_enchantment/gyuritej and their last name was something like Steinberg or Weinstein with a first name like Wilfred or Herbert and not Muslim at all. (FYI: Those aren't their real first or last names, just the style of them. I don't remember their actual names.) That's all I remember of that.

Well to itsmecsilla, now I'm sure you're just someone parroting that letter and I'm in no way suggesting that you are actually a paranormal seller who came here to bash your competitors. Please, I really mean you no offense or anything--I'm sure you've never sold paranormal items and you're not here to bash your competitors on this forum.

MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hope so.
Besides, we have many quite skillful detectives xD like Dave.

itsmecsilla
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

btyelle,

I am magickal_star_enchantment. I have never sold a package to anyone with a piece of paper of sellers criticizing me... for one reason. I've never had an issue with other sellers. I also do not like to partake in petty feuds with mindless people who are only after dollar signs. I have never bashed any seller except for Thewitcheslair because the guy ripped me off. I don't think it would be in the best interest to other buyers of paranormal items to purchase fake vessels, now would it? The only reason I have decided to write the truth regarding thewitcheslair is because a. He ripped me off a good amount on money, b. he sold me fake vessels, and c. honest advice or experience never hurt anyone.

I don't know where you come off with your snotty attitude as you have no idea who I am or what I'm about. My roommate, Gyuritej IS Muslim. And his name is NOT Wilfred or Herbert, for that matter or either of the last names you suggested.

And if you really did have any skill at "investigating" you'd be able to find that I have never bashed ANY seller aside from thewitcheslair.

:clap: Yes, good job! You've succeeded at absolutely nothing here except recognizing that I have bashed seller in the metaphysical category who sells fake crap!

OH, and just for the record. You would have never received a package from both myself and my (now ex) roommate. We are separate sellers which means if you purchased from both of us, you would have received two different packages. There is no need to lie on this forum, sir. You obviously haven't a clue about me or my ex roommate if you need to stoop down to lying, now do you?

P.S. Is btyelle your eBay user ID? Yea, I just searched that name on eBay. No transactions ever took place between you and I. My ex roommate will have to check for himself.

:roll: People like you, btyelle, amaze me everyday.

Return to “Seller Review”