Bronwyn Angel, Any experts out there?

Discussion of specific races of angels.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Originally asked by scrubtech:
Hi all. I ordered a Bronwyn angel during the Leap Day special that Magnolia offered. I never considered keeping one before, but that day, I had a nagging in my ear that wouldn't go away.
Anyone else have one? What do I expect? I read the info on the CH web site, but I don't really know anything else about the specifics of angels. I don't consider myself to be an angel-keeping person. I'm more Dark Arts oriented. I hope that doesn't make me a bad keeper!
Thanks for any and all help.

---------------------------------

xXxClairexXx Replied with:
Hello.
I have a Bronwyn angel for few months now and I had a thought (?) came to my mind about what is causing me so much troubles in my life.

The reason why I put (?) at the side of "thought" is because it was different from just a thought, it was more like a voice... but not actually a voice... and it was totally different from I usually think... I don't really know how to explain that... sorry!!!

Well then, back to the angel, to me, she is like an adviser when I need some help.

She acts more like my mother than a friend to me!! LOL!! But she is really nice. I really enjoy having her in my life!!

I am not too sure about the dark creatures because I don't have one, but I am sure that your angel can help you and acompany you!!

If you have that "Calling feeling" then it is usually the right choice to have that creature no matter what your nature is. That is what I think.
--------------------------------------------------

Angel Paradise replied with:

Dear scrubtech,

Recently , i bought 2 brownyn angels, 1 sterling , 2 courtwind attached to my soul about 1 month.

Every time , i connect to them, i started singing, they give me message through thought form.

Every time when i forget something, they will remind me through thought form, show me picture of the item i have forget to bring. they are loving.

With Loves and Lights

Angel Paradise

---------------------------------------------------

Ah yes that too!!

Before I adopted my Bronwyn Angel, I tend to forget stuff very easily LOL!!
Like, I go downstairs and go "Oh... Why did I come down here??" and when I go up stairs again "Oh yes yes, that" and go down again LOL!!

I realise I do less of those now. Almost none.

And when I go out to town to get number of things done, I take her with me. She whispers "Claire, have you done this??" And I go "Oh Yes I have to get it done!! Thanks for that!!" this is our usual conversation ^^

---------------------------------------------

Princess replied with:

Scrubtech, did you get your angel yet? If so, how is it gowing?
Mine is still on layaway. I hope to pay it out soon.

---------------------------------------------

scrubtech Replied with:

Hi Princess. Yes, I got my angel. I wrote Magnolia to find out His/Her name and other pertinent info, but I haven't heard from her yet. The energy seems to be "quiet but powerful".
I heard him/her say my name--at least I think it was my angel--I was trying to talk to him/her when it happened. Although, I have a couple of pushy spirits who may have wanted my attention, too. It's hard to tell because I haven't "heard" all of them. I can't differentiate the voices.
So, yeah, waiting to hear the news and I'll let you know how it goes.
Did you order anything from the Easter sale?

--------------------------------------------

Princess Replied with:
Oh I wanted to and realy thought about it........but I do have to get my layaways paid off first and then try to do some serious connecting with what I have and what I have coming already. I had to tell myself there would be other sales when I had more money and not as much still owed out

--------------------------------------------

I am not sure if this works for everyone, but I set a rule in the house.
The rule is "Say your name if you want me to know who I am talking to"

Some do follow. When they do, I go "Who am I talking to??" and they go "It's xxxx!!"
When they don't care, they go "I am just telling you this and that...." kind of things.

I do recognise some of the spirits. I try to get all of their voice and feeling of presence by spending alone with just one spirit at a time, at least once each of them.

But I do get confused sometimes LOL!! I don't really recognise them by their voice, I do they from their feeling of presence. I usually hear them and feel them at the same time.

------------------------------------------------------

scrubtech Replied with:

Princess, I know what you mean. I didn't buy any spirits, but I did get a couple of spelled items and a mirror. Thought I'd try the mirror connection method and see if that works. Oh, I got a Past Lives reading, too--I'm anxious to see what that one says!!
I did get a Tengu from the Dark Arts sale, though... He's been calling me for quite some time, but I kept putting him off...Guess it was the right time.

And Claire, thanks for the good idea...I'll try that.

Return to “Angel Races”