You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Noc, would you classify the goetic immortal demons as blacker than black, as in falling off the spectrum?
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote:Noc, would you classify the goetic immortal demons as blacker than black, as in falling off the spectrum?
On the contrary, I personally would classify the goetic energies as DA ranging into the darkest of DA. Really some of this energy has been less intense in darkness than that of my abchanchu thus far..which is really saying something (about either him, or the goetic immortals..likely both).

Though, if one considers true demons to be BA then they would of course fall off that spectrum - in this way.

Others may certainly experience the energy of goetic demons very differently, depending on a few factors. Then, it also varies between them.
Kenza
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

Actually my 2cents is that black is not really a good way to classify things.
Because colour wise black is not a colour,but it is actually use to represent the 'Lack Of' colour as light that falls on black surfaces do not get reflected.
Just as white/colourless is the colour of all colours bar black being mixed together.
Use the glass prism to check it out if needed.
Just something to think about.
;)
Be totally vulnerable and Realize that you cannot be harmed.

–Bentinho Massaro
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It feels like if we are talking about something blacker than black, we are still talking about some kind of entity whose natural inclination is to do harm. Harm, to many people, can mean different things. So while it feels like I'm taking the easy way out for this, I feel like it would be an entity who, on any given dimension, has the ability to perform harmful acts for those respective dimensions. Whenever we speak of DA or WA or even BA, I feel like we are measuring it according to the human spectrum, and by that alone, even humans vary by individuals.

What may be dark to me may not be so dark to another person..

Some form of Anti-entity, perhaps? It should be given more though, definitely on my part, but I've deviated from my studies long enough.
ImageImageImageImageImage
dachong
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lich
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: oyEys
Zodiac:

Thank you guys!
I think blacker than black is not my thing then..can't even imagine have that black black energy around me 24/7 (kind of like touching a DA or BA the first time).
I am getting a Azazel portal in a week or so (he is calling me :lol: ), he isn't Goetic correct? I am having a hard time with one of my demons now (still bonding), he goes out a lot when I am sleeping, one time I dream about a bakery shop, and then my mother brought back some cakes from there after 2 hours (I believed he followed my mom on that day). Yesterday, I had a dream about a baseball game (I am not a baseball fan, so I didn't know there was a game), and I believe he went to the game. Tonight, few hours ago, everything went wrong at work, computer down, alarm went down, cash count was off..my manager was running Mickey mouse, and i know my manager is a back stabber.
It seems like my Demon is acting by his own will :devil:
Proud owner of a 2005 Honda Civic Si Type R
Eldraath is my Patron.
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Kenza - it probably depends on whether you are discussing light or pigment - if it is the latter then black is actually the presence of all colour, if you mix an equal amount of primary colours together on a palette then you would indeed find yourself with a black of some sort, whereas white is the absence of colour - you cannot create white from mixing any other colours together. It's vice versa when we discuss light because white light spilts into a spectrum, for example a rainbow, and therefore is the presence of all colour. It reflects colour. Black, however, absorbs light rather than reflecting it back. Sorry to get all technical! It's a great discussion though, whether or not black and white are regarded as colours or not.
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Tinkerbell wrote:Kenza - it probably depends on whether you are discussing light or pigment - if it is the latter then black is actually the presence of all colour, if you mix an equal amount of primary colours together on a palette then you would indeed find yourself with a black of some sort, whereas white is the absence of colour - you cannot create white from mixing any other colours together. It's vice versa when we discuss light because white light spilts into a spectrum, for example a rainbow, and therefore is the presence of all colour. It reflects colour. Black, however, absorbs light rather than reflecting it back. Sorry to get all technical! It's a great discussion though, whether or not black and white are regarded as colours or not.
I love this technical tangent, Kenza, Tink... it makes me think of its implications when we are discussing DA/BA spirits... the absorption of light on a spectrum, like the balance/tension between BA and WA and all the shades of DA in between.
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Terror - It's interesting, no? The whole white versus black, light versus dark, always reminds me of Blake and his 'Songs of Innocence' versus 'Songs of Experience' - the idea that they must both co-exist, that one is only truly defined by the existence of the other.

Back to blacker than black though - we have different shades of black, these shades of black that we actually see are not true black as they have to be reflecting some amount of light for us to be able to visualise them in the first place, the idea being that black holes are the only true black as they do not emit any light, and therefore we cannot see them. So in a similar manner we could perhaps say that our black spirits may all indeed be black but are different shades of the 'colour'. So does this mean that we do actually have 'blacker than black', kind of like the concept of the black hole, but just have never seen it? I don't know, just thought I'd throw that out there!
Kenza
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

Terror Misu wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:Kenza - it probably depends on whether you are discussing light or pigment - if it is the latter then black is actually the presence of all colour, if you mix an equal amount of primary colours together on a palette then you would indeed find yourself with a black of some sort, whereas white is the absence of colour - you cannot create white from mixing any other colours together. It's vice versa when we discuss light because white light spilts into a spectrum, for example a rainbow, and therefore is the presence of all colour. It reflects colour. Black, however, absorbs light rather than reflecting it back. Sorry to get all technical! It's a great discussion though, whether or not black and white are regarded as colours or not.
I love this technical tangent, Kenza, Tink... it makes me think of its implications when we are discussing DA/BA spirits... the absorption of light on a spectrum, like the balance/tension between BA and WA and all the shades of DA in between.
Now that you mentioned it,I haven't really considered about pigments thus far hence I guess that will become an interesting topic that warrants it own post :D
Because pigments which reflect light start to absorb it once different colors have been mixed into giving it a black esq look :think:
Thanks for the info on that guys :thumbup:
Be totally vulnerable and Realize that you cannot be harmed.

–Bentinho Massaro
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

The goetic are blacker than black. You just haven't taken the time to really get to know their true natures. This stuff takes work, and those who are darker are't going to simply stand out like a sore thumb. "God smiles and secretly does the dirty work from the shadows."

FYI....I'm the blackest black around =p
Go Big or Go Home.

Return to “Black Arts”