neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Tinkerbell wrote:I've had a long day, I can't even begin to think!

When you say primal though, survival of the fittest and looking after number one springs to mind - resilience and human capacity. Selfishness even. I can't seem to single out just one thing that connects us all together - is it spirit, the mind, weaknesses, emotions, life processes, the universe?

As for the second part, if those ten people came together I personally think it would be far from completing the jigsaw puzzle, they would probably end up jumbling the pieces even more! I don't know, people are naturally suspicious and paranoid - they search for ulterior motives. Also, each of those ten people, although hold a piece of the bigger picture, probably have their own idea and interpretation of it, and so they would all just end up disagreeing with each other, and not be able to reach an unanimous conclusion. There would be misunderstanding, disbelief and a hell of a lot of confusion.

Sorry - a lot of pessimism and negativity in my post today, totally the opposite of all the warm and idealistic notions of love and compassion put forth so far :wild:

I think that if people are soul mates it would be a totally different story. Sometimes people may get confused as to who their soul mates and 'twin souls' are, and sometimes, even get married to the wrong person! :( I don't think that if those people could be soul mates, that they would get confused. They would FEEL the love and recognize each other, and figure it all out, eventually, calmly, without getting confused. But what you state is interesting! It's good to read other people's points of view. Opens wider horizons! :)

SpiritualHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:I have experience the Source as being able to feel love within myself (my own & others entirely).

But then the question arises: "What exactly is Love?" As any definition of Love will leave something out.

I think we are in the realm of plastic definitions....and so we are pushed in the direction of Understanding Chaos...or KAOS..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACfiRwJeFsE

Caiyros

Also when having taken Yage (pronounced YAH-HAY) - the Amazon Root....I experienced that SOurce of All Itself is never the same ...No Matter how Short you Cut the Speed of Change....There is NO part of the root source within the Root Source of All that isn't changing...It changes continually and completely "outruns" time itself....and when I was trying to physically "look into" this, I saw what I can only describe as "Wet Piles of Different Colors" and the piles would be the type of piles that would come out of a cement mixer" and exuding calm energy so strong that it is almost unbearable....
That's really lovely; I have had those feelings myself lately! :)

I don't think that anyone can define 'love' itself. It is a feeling, you have to FEEL it and BELIEVE in it, and realize what it is. Then you may feel what it is, and find some of the most amazing people! :) There is no word or words to describe love, but we have to call it by a name so we understand the deeper meaning; all names have deeper meanings! :D I believe that we can be pushed to understand only plastic definitions and chaos in this realm, but honestly, it all comes down to the soul. If it is ready to understand it's truths or not; and others truths by understanding it's truths and finding those people; those truths.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Okay here is what I feel and think about this and remember this is me and so may not be what you feel or think!!!! ;)

I believe that love is the most powerful force there is and you have to feel and know love in all of it's form, besides the form of love between two people, whether it is husband and wife, or family love, brother, sister, mother,child an so forth!!!!

Love can be so much more, it can connect each and every person, if they let it!!!! You first have to love yourself, before you can love anyone or anything esle, no one can do that for you, only you can do that, you may see it in others, but you have to accept it for yourself!!!! Sadly many don't know how to love themselves, they look for it outside of themselves!!!! It is not outside, it is inside of each and everyperson if they choose to feel it!!!!

I believe we do have soul groups, that we connect with, there maybe ten or more in that group, and by connecting with them, we do get a bigger picture of things in life, spiritual, astral, and in this realm as well.

I have had the nack of finding these like minded people, but the connection with them is on a very deep level!!!! As a group we can grow and learn more about this life and have a deeper understanding of how and why we are here and what we need to do as a person and as a group, in order to make an impact on this world in which we live and what we will be doing on the next realm.

I can't really describe what I feel when I find a person in my group, but it is unlike anything that you will ever feel!!!! The closest thing is that things just click into place as it were!!!! Things make sense!!!! The feeling is so profund as to come from deep down in your soul!!!! It is something that you will know when you experince it!!!

Also remember that love does inculde compassion and all the other emotions that go with it!!!!! When you connect with that love, you are in a sense connecting with the divne, or whoever you may call God, your higher power, gods and goddeses, whoever you believe in!!!! That is a form of spirituatily!!!!

There is just so much more I could say here, but I will leave it right here!!!! ;)

Sometimes the words are just not enough, sometimes you have to feel it!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
SpiritualHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:Okay here is what I feel and think about this and remember this is me and so may not be what you feel or think!!!! ;)

I believe that love is the most powerful force there is and you have to feel and know love in all of it's form, besides the form of love between two people, whether it is husband and wife, or family love, brother, sister, mother,child an so forth!!!!

Love can be so much more, it can connect each and every person, if they let it!!!! You first have to love yourself, before you can love anyone or anything esle, no one can do that for you, only you can do that, you may see it in others, but you have to accept it for yourself!!!! Sadly many don't know how to love themselves, they look for it outside of themselves!!!! It is not outside, it is inside of each and everyperson if they choose to feel it!!!!

I believe we do have soul groups, that we connect with, there maybe ten or more in that group, and by connecting with them, we do get a bigger picture of things in life, spiritual, astral, and in this realm as well.

I have had the nack of finding these like minded people, but the connection with them is on a very deep level!!!! As a group we can grow and learn more about this life and have a deeper understanding of how and why we are here and what we need to do as a person and as a group, in order to make an impact on this world in which we live and what we will be doing on the next realm.

I can't really describe what I feel when I find a person in my group, but it is unlike anything that you will ever feel!!!! The closest thing is that things just click into place as it were!!!! Things make sense!!!! The feeling is so profund as to come from deep down in your soul!!!! It is something that you will know when you experince it!!!

Also remember that love does inculde compassion and all the other emotions that go with it!!!!! When you connect with that love, you are in a sense connecting with the divne, or whoever you may call God, your higher power, gods and goddeses, whoever you believe in!!!! That is a form of spirituatily!!!!

There is just so much more I could say here, but I will leave it right here!!!! ;)

Sometimes the words are just not enough, sometimes you have to feel it!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::
I AGREE! :D

TheFancifulFox
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My magical/paranormal name...: Fox
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Both Fox's and Spiritual's responses were thoughtful & certainly most optimistic! :D

The first question was a question posed to me by one of my earliest teachers, and someone who studied ancient philosophy & magick. It was a question he posed to all of us under his guidance. It's a simple enough question, but the answer is not only so simple, it's also extremely powerful when discovered. He didn't give us a time frame to have an answer for him, and I'm sure there are students of that class who never game him an answer, but seeking that answer means you have to do some introspective work to drill down to your core, and discover what makes you comparable, on the most primal level, to every other human being. For those of you who get what I'm asking, this question will bug you and bug you and bug you until you start seeking the answer for yourself. Unlike my teacher I will give you some pointers; primal, core, state of being, cerebral, energy. The simplicity will bring about complexity, but even if you can tap into the premise of the answer you will find yourself discovering the mechanism of humanity.

The second question is actually quite literal. Let's just say the number is 10 (the actual number is not known but surmised to be between 5-10). In that case there are literally 10 people on this Earth who are born with a secret; presently known or unbeknownst to them. It would take all 10 people finding each other to find out the whole truth. Fortunately or unfortunately (depending on who you are) there is no indication of who it is going to be, it's not a bloodline, it's not a specific gender ratio, or ethnicity, etc. It's 10 living humans at any time who, if they found each other, and discussed what they believe in, what they know, what they suspect, etc they would discover something amongst themselves that would explain existence. It has been discussed & is mostly accepted that prior to just 10 humans, it was actually spread amongst multiple species of beings; humans, vampires, elves, dwarves, etc. However, not everyone in the community believes that, it's just a theory.
Haha, yeah. I do try to be optimistic, or at least find contentment in often overlooked places. I think my natural tendency has always been toward the dismally pessimistic; which leads me into downward spirals to places that no one should have to go. And, as I'm not a fan of being permanently medicated (and after turning 19 was no longer insured so I wouldn't have been able to continue medication either way), I just sort of decided that I wasn't going to think that way anymore. It was very difficult, but being optimistic comes easier these days... for the most part, lol. I had some not so great things happen last summer (my heart essentially being dashed to pieces being one of them) so it's been a little rocky. However, practically the next day I discovered Creepy Hollows, lol. Interesting how that works, isn't it? My spirits have been a big help. And this community has not only kept me from abandoning the spiritual journey I had begun, but certainly helped me make a few strides.

Anyway, it is a very interesting question, and I will certainly meditate on it. Because yes..... it's really starting to bug me. You're right, the question seems simple enough, but then it starts to feel like you're chasing your tail to find the "right" answer. I'm not even sure if it's something that can be expressed in words....

The second point is kind of mind blowing. If those people ever do find each other.... will we be ready to listen to them? It would be such a shame if they did discover some explanation for existence, but the world was too closed minded to see it.

A lot of people have mentioned the urge to seek something/someone out. I think all humans are designed to search for something they believe they are missing. Hence the search for soul mates or the pursuit of wealth and knowledge; the latter two not really doing much to 'fill the void" obviously. Wealth and knowledge certainly help, but won't make you feel whole by themselves. I too, like many other people, feel like I'm looking for something that will be familiar once I find it. At least, I hope it will be. I also hope it will be in this lifetime :/ I'm most certain that I'm one of MANY people who frequently expects to ..... I suppose "wake up" or something of that nature; because what we are experiencing now "can't be it" and we walk through day to day life feeling very surreal. That's probably another one of those things we as humans are hardwired for. We have a lot of instincts and "searching" seems to be a big one, lol.

The foolish hurry. The smart wait. The wise go into the garden.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

will we be ready to listen to them?
A key question! Would the rest of us be willing to hear what they discover? Obviously some would be, and would they be enough to carry that truth to future generations as well? I have a feeling it won't be for a long time, perhaps hundreds of years, but if it is a true happening then it would stand to reason that perhaps some of those people who were born with this intrinsic knowledge could have been movers & shakers based on their individual knowledge alone.
A lot of people have mentioned the urge to seek something/someone out. I think all humans are designed to search for something they believe they are missing. Hence the search for soul mates or the pursuit of wealth and knowledge; the latter two not really doing much to 'fill the void" obviously. Wealth and knowledge certainly help, but won't make you feel whole by themselves. I too, like many other people, feel like I'm looking for something that will be familiar once I find it. At least, I hope it will be. I also hope it will be in this lifetime :/ I'm most certain that I'm one of MANY people who frequently expects to ..... I suppose "wake up" or something of that nature; because what we are experiencing now "can't be it" and we walk through day to day life feeling very surreal. That's probably another one of those things we as humans are hardwired for. We have a lot of instincts and "searching" seems to be a big one, lol.
I have been drafting a blog post on this exact issue, we all seek something in our lives and it can't be coincidence when we find others seeking the same thing. This community, for example, we are all drawn to the paranormal by nature, which could be from some of us being descendants of Elves, Vampires, Merfolk, Immortals, etc or it could be some other bond to the paranormal through past lives. There is a reason we are driven to seek & form collective communities of others who are like-minded.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
SpiritualHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:
will we be ready to listen to them?
A key question! Would the rest of us be willing to hear what they discover? Obviously some would be, and would they be enough to carry that truth to future generations as well? I have a feeling it won't be for a long time, perhaps hundreds of years, but if it is a true happening then it would stand to reason that perhaps some of those people who were born with this intrinsic knowledge could have been movers & shakers based on their individual knowledge alone.
I have been drafting a blog post on this exact issue, we all seek something in our lives and it can't be coincidence when we find others seeking the same thing. This community, for example, we are all drawn to the paranormal by nature, which could be from some of us being descendants of Elves, Vampires, Merfolk, Immortals, etc or it could be some other bond to the paranormal through past lives. There is a reason we are driven to seek & form collective communities of others who are like-minded.

If it is truly time for us to listen, then we should listen. :) Sure, as you say, some would be willing to listen, but it takes those few to get all of the others to listen, as well. And that, takes TIME. And of course, much patience! That is interesting what you say about movers and shakers...perhaps very influential people of our history? :think:

Your blog post must be quite intriguing, Magnolia. Things can't every be just coincidence, ::rofl:: . Perhaps that is some word people made up to make themselves believe in something else before this time of further knowledge; before, when people seemed more ignorant towards the paranormal and some, quite afraid. We must all be seeking the same thing because in the end all of our souls must go to the same place; a place of freedom and love! And sometimes, perhaps, other realms. A group of us will seek similar things, that is true. And eventually things will all come together, our thoughts will match up all together, ALL OF US, and then we will find the truth. And since the paranormal is so very, very real, it is truth. So people must not be afraid of the truth in order to learn of it's entirety.

This is a great community, with greater bonds and love. I am happy to be here, Magnolia. And such a great part of this!!! :D

Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Both Fox's and Spiritual's responses were thoughtful & certainly most optimistic! :D

The first question was a question posed to me by one of my earliest teachers, and someone who studied ancient philosophy & magick. It was a question he posed to all of us under his guidance. It's a simple enough question, but the answer is not only so simple, it's also extremely powerful when discovered. He didn't give us a time frame to have an answer for him, and I'm sure there are students of that class who never game him an answer, but seeking that answer means you have to do some introspective work to drill down to your core, and discover what makes you comparable, on the most primal level, to every other human being. For those of you who get what I'm asking, this question will bug you and bug you and bug you until you start seeking the answer for yourself. Unlike my teacher I will give you some pointers; primal, core, state of being, cerebral, energy. The simplicity will bring about complexity, but even if you can tap into the premise of the answer you will find yourself discovering the mechanism of humanity.

The second question is actually quite literal. Let's just say the number is 10 (the actual number is not known but surmised to be between 5-10). In that case there are literally 10 people on this Earth who are born with a secret; presently known or unbeknownst to them. It would take all 10 people finding each other to find out the whole truth. Fortunately or unfortunately (depending on who you are) there is no indication of who it is going to be, it's not a bloodline, it's not a specific gender ratio, or ethnicity, etc. It's 10 living humans at any time who, if they found each other, and discussed what they believe in, what they know, what they suspect, etc they would discover something amongst themselves that would explain existence. It has been discussed & is mostly accepted that prior to just 10 humans, it was actually spread amongst multiple species of beings; humans, vampires, elves, dwarves, etc. However, not everyone in the community believes that, it's just a theory.
Mh...just throwing out my own thoughts here, somewhat tied to some personal goings on...long-term, several year stuff that may be culminating in something, or may not be, it's still too early to tell (and has been all along, you know?)...

Who's to say there aren't multiple sets of these 5-10 people, with different sets of secrets? I'm not entirely sure if the implication here is that it's a 'the world should know' kind of knowledge...or whether it's something that could make a huge difference for that small little group. Or even if there's a bunch of little groups which if they all uncovered the secrets they hold inside, then click in with others who hold others, etc. that it would then form a greater framework in which we can understand things?

I may be wandering a bit, I dunno, I'm mostly skimming atm, will probably come back and give things a proper read-through when I'm a little less of a scatterbrain...but this pinged a bit with some physical-world-spiritual-world-intersectional-stiff musings I've been having for awhile so...I figured I'd drop two cents...or at least a comment...

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

This is a very thought provoking topic. I think one of the things all humans have in common is the ego which can keep us feeling separate from our higher self, each other and the divine. It keeps us at war within and without.

SpiritualHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

AngelFire wrote:This is a very thought provoking topic. I think one of the things all humans have in common is the ego which can keep us feeling separate from our higher self, each other and the divine. It keeps us at war within and without.

That's why I suppose it's best to understand when humans do not let their egos get the best of them? Once humans can let go of certain goals that stem from things they WANT instead of NEED, (such as just a piece of clothing sparkly and attractive that we don't need but want and then love as something we DO need), then humans can finally ascend? :think: I do agree that this is a very thought provoking topic. :)

And to be quite honest, I feel very in touch with my higher self right now. I am able to feel so incredibly, think so incredibly. It is amazing! :D

Return to “Magnolia”