Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Oh, the paranormal community's gossip mill... quite possibly the strongest bane of the paranormal world. It's good to know it's still alive & working. Along with my morning coffee came such a rumor via email that practitioners, including ourselves, "will keep the first conjure that comes through because it is so powerful and keep the conjure open for others to come through and give the last one away to people, and not give the actual conjuration that was supposed to come through to the person".

I will let the other practitioners address the rumor on their own. But, for myself & Ash, I can tell you the originator of this rumor has ZERO knowledge of how conjuration works. The moment I read it, I laughed, because it's clear they have no idea what is involved in spirit conjuration. It is reminiscent of the whole "open a portal & hundreds of spirits come through".

I, and Ash, can conjure anything we desire, any time we want, and when we conjure for ourselves, the spirits that come through are for us, they are meant for us, we call them based on our energy. When we conjure for someone else, the spirit is intended for them because it is based on THEIR energy. We're perfectly capable of conjuring extremely powerful spirits any time we need them, we don't need an excuse of conjuring for someone else to do it. Again, why I said this rumor originator is a bold-face, drama-starting liar. And, I will allow other practitioners to address this newest rumor-du-jour with their clients. However, no matter WHO the practitioner is, I assure you they don't need an excuse to do a conjuration, they don't need someone to request a spirit in order for them to do it, if they wanted a Faery, they'd conjure it, if they wanted a Gargoyle, they'd conjure it, they don't need you to order it for them to do it.

Secondly, the originator of this rumor also has ZERO knowledge of how myself, Ash, or any other practitioner performs our work. We don't post in detail our methodology, and neither does any other practitioner, because it's private to each practitioner.

This is why I CONSTANTLY remind you all that any time someone tells you that they know something and it involves any of the following:

#1 How a practitioner performs their work (claiming to know the "inside" details)
#2 How good or bad a practitioners business is (the public does not have access to any person's financial records or business records)

You know they are immediately lying.

There are some really nasty, power-mongering people in the community. They will lie about anything & everything to get attention and to have others think they have the "inside scoop". However, after being around the paranormal community for a number of years, I can tell you that every time I've heard something along the lines of some random person having the "inside scoop" on something, they had personal motivations behind the lies.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

I also want to add that I strongly urge any of you who hear rumors about ANY practitioners that you contact them. I know the whole "I don't want to be a snitch" thing, but if you don't come forward you're just aiding that person who is spreading lies. The paranormal community has more than its share of gossip-hounds because some people like to ingratiate themselves by claiming to know more than they do, or be more powerful than they are, etc. And there are some real A-holes in this community who will run any practitioner down (sometimes to the point of doing serious damage) just to make themselves look better.

Whether you think it's being a snitch, or not, staying quiet isn't the way to solve the problem. I personally don't want people like that in our community, if they'll lie about one person they'll lie about another, and eventually they'll lie about everyone. So, I urge you, STRONGLY, to contact any practitioner who has a rumor about them and give them the opportunity to defend themselves. People who whisper in the dark should be questioned.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:I also want to add that I strongly urge any of you who hear rumors about ANY practitioners that you contact them. I know the whole "I don't want to be a snitch" thing, but if you don't come forward you're just aiding that person who is spreading lies. The paranormal community has more than its share of gossip-hounds because some people like to ingratiate themselves by claiming to know more than they do, or be more powerful than they are, etc. And there are some real A-holes in this community who will run any practitioner down (sometimes to the point of doing serious damage) just to make themselves look better.

Whether you think it's being a snitch, or not, staying quiet isn't the way to solve the problem. I personally don't want people like that in our community, if they'll lie about one person they'll lie about another, and eventually they'll lie about everyone. So, I urge you, STRONGLY, to contact any practitioner who has a rumor about them and give them the opportunity to defend themselves. People who whisper in the dark should be questioned.
I personally agree with you on that!!!! It is too bad that some people would want to do that to others, and don't they realize that sooner or later, it will catch up to them? To get attention or money at the cost of someone esle is never a good thing to do, and will always bite you in the end!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Some of you who've been here a long time may remember the gossip-monger of 2008 and the damage she did to many, many good eBay sellers and to many community members. By the end she had scammed serious money out of her fellow community members and had ingratiated herself with all kinds of bloated power & knowledge she never had to begin with. One eBay seller was so distraught she shut her eBay shop down.

Community gossips are poison and a serious threat to everyone, because if they'll bold-face lie to you about one person, they'll do it about anyone, including yourself.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Oh, man, this is so sad. I guess people will do anything to hurt other people for a fast bit of cash.
We need to watch our backs, and report anything we deem suspicious. It is good to know that we are finally being taken seriously enough that the gossip-mongers are taking notice, even if it is in such a sad way as outright lies.

I will keep on the watch, and report if I hear or see anything. :frustrated:

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Black Dragon :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery/nymph
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ailivesia
Zodiac:

LMAO! :lol: ohhh this cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't one think that we would KNOW the difference if we asked for a specific conjure??? There is a MASS difference in ALL spirit's individual energy even if from the same "race" Pretty sure all of my custom conjures from you ARE the specific spirits I asked for. You can't change a spirit's energy unless it is a servitor and all of them I have asked for ARE the ORIGINAL spirits that were hanging around me BEFORE the conjuring bind was done

:pirate2: <3 fifi
Blessings From Our Home To Yours

2- :faery: (S, L) 1- ::dragons:: (R) 6- :genie:(I, X, Z, C, K, M) 1- :mermaid:(U) 3- :vampire:(S, S, & C) 1- ::gargoyle:: (J) 1- Bear (C) 1- Little girl (A) 1- Nympho(S) 1- Wraith (Wraith lol) 1-Watcher (A) 2-Spriggans (Grayden and G) 1- Pontianak (M) 1- Brownwyn :angel: (L) 2- HH'S (T & D) <3

"Hey I said I was old. That doesn't mean I no longer rock" -Sadlotus
big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Black Dragon :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery/nymph
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ailivesia
Zodiac:

on a side note every time i imagine someone making things up and saying OH I KNOW EVERYTHING! I picture them as a child in an oversized stereotypical star and moon cloak with an average stick pointing at a rock and saying bippity boppity boo!! and waiting for a frog to appear XD :silly: :silly: sorry. I am infuriated that someone would cause so much drama but in light of the situation that's how I see these morons :D

:pirate2: <3 fifi
Blessings From Our Home To Yours

2- :faery: (S, L) 1- ::dragons:: (R) 6- :genie:(I, X, Z, C, K, M) 1- :mermaid:(U) 3- :vampire:(S, S, & C) 1- ::gargoyle:: (J) 1- Bear (C) 1- Little girl (A) 1- Nympho(S) 1- Wraith (Wraith lol) 1-Watcher (A) 2-Spriggans (Grayden and G) 1- Pontianak (M) 1- Brownwyn :angel: (L) 2- HH'S (T & D) <3

"Hey I said I was old. That doesn't mean I no longer rock" -Sadlotus
Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Keeping all ears open. Stuff like this is uncalled for. No seller should use underhanded tactics to get the upper hand on another. :irked: :irked: :irked:

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

big.conundrum wrote:LMAO! :lol: ohhh this cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't one think that we would KNOW the difference if we asked for a specific conjure??? There is a MASS difference in ALL spirit's individual energy even if from the same "race" Pretty sure all of my custom conjures from you ARE the specific spirits I asked for. You can't change a spirit's energy unless it is a servitor and all of them I have asked for ARE the ORIGINAL spirits that were hanging around me BEFORE the conjuring bind was done

All of my spirits from CH are customs as well.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Keeping all ears open. Stuff like this is uncalled for. No seller should use underhanded tactics to get the upper hand on another.
Sometimes it's unscrupulous sellers, and sometimes it's just community blow-hards who want attention & want everyone to think they know more than they do or are more powerful than they are. If they go unchallenged & not confronted about their lies, they'll just keep going and going, getting more outlandish & sensational, and see how much they can get away with. What's worse, it sometimes they become delusional and actually open their own shop, claiming to know this or that, but they don't, and god only knows what they're actually sending to people.

Either way, they are toxic, in every sense of the word.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Magnolia”