My Experiences with Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Off topic here, but how do I go about getting a soul reading from Nixie?

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

huffette721 wrote:Off topic here, but how do I go about getting a soul reading from Nixie?

You cant shes incapacitated atm

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

I haven't spotted her here for ages. I knew she was going through a tough spell, not sure what happened in the end - there are people who stay in touch with her who could perhaps let us know if her situation has improved - hope she is okay. But yes, her Soul Read is brilliant. So much info. Loved it.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

My next Arc angel is Gabriel. He is known as the messenger angel, but in reality is so much more. His voice is soft, and gentle. He is a baritone, so when he yells, he can hurt your ears. Most of the time he is accompanied by other angels in the background, as they sometimes break out into beautiful, melodious song. Sometimes he will come alone, and that is usually how he is with me.

He is bathed in the purest of white, and has the whitest robes on. There is no other color to his clothing. His body and face are the only things that are not white. Even his hair is completely white and hangs down the back of his neck in rolling curls. His eyes are the bluest of blue. There is no comparison to them ( Most of the angels have blue or green eyes).

He comes to me with news, good and bad, at times when I need answers fast. He guides me when I need guidance. He is also a good protector, of me and my family. He is there in times of trouble and times of happiness.

When I was small, I would get into trouble for things I had nothing to do with. Instead it would be the drama queen sister that did it and lied on me. Being the black sheep of the family, guess who my parents believed. On one of these instances, Gabriel came to me and told me to run and hide, which I promptly did. I hid in the woods, until I saw that she was caught doing exactly what she had lied on me and said I was doing. She had started doing it again, and got caught. She got the spanking this time, not me. Gabriel has rescued me so many times in situations like these, where I was being blamed for something that she did, and I had no knowledge of.

Gabriel was there the night I got married, and stayed with me, by my side, during the night. He called himself my guardian and the one to make sure things went as planned. Huff was deaf to this, as usual. This was a good thing as I am not sure what he would have done about this. He is highly protective of me as well.

On the day Tony was born, Gabriel was on my left side, right across from John in the delivery room. He told me when to just breathe and when to push. He cracked jokes to me to make me smile and to take away my attention from the pain, which he did. Uriel was cracking jokes as well. When Tony was born in distress, he went from joking to all serious, and stayed that way for the rest of the day. He stood guard over Tony's tiny body until I brought him home from the hospital, saying that they won't kill this baby on his watch. I still have no idea what that meant. For the first month, he stayed with Tony and was there with him all the time. He spoiled Tony while "guarding" him to make sure that he was ok.

When Amanda was born, the same scene played out. He was on my left side making jokes to make me smile and to stop the pain. When her shoulder got stuck, he flew to her. He did something, I don't know what, to help to disengage her. He still will not tell me what he did. He says it kept them from cutting me open and that is what counts. Once again, he stayed by her tiny body until she came home from the hospital, and continues to be by her side even at 17 years of age.

He protects me and both of my kids from danger by warning us ahead of time, and is there to wipe the tears from our eyes when something does happen.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

beautiful, thank you for sharing,

::leprechaun::

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I love reading about your angelic experiences. The stories make me smile in the heart of my soul. Thank you so much for posting them. :)

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

im bumping this because i want to see the one about uriel.....and was i sposed to get mad at them cause they were there to protect you on our wedding night... no problem there....I sorta took over the protection role for a while , until your sis got involved with magic... thats when i started getting crash courses in magic and started asking for their help again... i hope to one day be less dependent on them but for now ...glad they are here again.... a big thank you to Michael for his training and sparring, but thats another thread. one for my blog...when and if I get one....not really a big priority to me atm..... Thanks Magnolia for tenure

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

As soon as I am better, I will post about Uriel.

Huffette
Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

Huffette i am sorry to jump in on your thread but I have a question...

I was taught from young that unless you are a true Christian and believer in Christ, the angels won't be on your side and won't help you because you are a sinner.

It is a big reason then and now why I have never even tried working or contacting angels, because I honestly think they won't turn up for the likes of me (not Christian, etc etc).

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Vanyawen wrote:Huffette i am sorry to jump in on your thread but I have a question...

I was taught from young that unless you are a true Christian and believer in Christ, the angels won't be on your side and won't help you because you are a sinner.

It is a big reason then and now why I have never even tried working or contacting angels, because I honestly think they won't turn up for the likes of me (not Christian, etc etc).

Vanawyn, I don't mind talking about it. You are fine. Now for your question: The angels do not look at your religion or your social status. They look at the purity of your heart. They help whenever called upon, and religion plays no part whatsoever.

People of any religion, culture, background, ethnicity, age, belief, or other factor can call on the angels and get help. That has no bearing whatsoever. They do not discriminate on any basis, as that is a human invention.

Just another false belief purported by people who know less than they pretend.

Huffette

Return to “Connecting With Angels”