My Experiences with Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote:
huffette721 wrote:
Riira wrote:Na'rayah Earth: Maybe it was a joke because she already knew the answers anyway? To be honest I thought it was just funny when I read it. :lol: But that was a good question and I didn't even think about it that deeply.
huffette721 wrote:When they found her collar bone broken, he yelled, and went into a rage. I had to mentally calm him down. I had to calm all four of them down. I explained to them that this was an accident, and not in the least way malicious, and this seemed to calm them down.
This is what confused me much more. I don't doubt for a moment that angels can be fierce and even appear angry (I'm not sure if they actually are or if it's just human impression), but can they actually lose their temper? I don't know. But I also don't doubt she experienced what she did. I wish I had that clear communication with angels so I could better compare to my own experiences. :think:
Their whole demeanor changed. They were actually yelling. Yes, they are fierce when the need arises.

Also thanks Huffette for talking about Uriel. Out of the Archangels he's the one that has lately interested me the most. One of his "roles" is said to be the Angel of repentance. Have you seen this side of him?
Yes, I have seen this side of him. I have seen the protective side as well as the fierce side, and even the fatherly side of him. He can range from fierce and protective to more like a daddy or a big brother.
To be perfectly honest with you, and I say this with much respect... I too have trouble believing in these personifications of the archangels. I see these stories as extensions of their energy, like you've experienced their more personified versions... framed in a Judeo-Christian context.

I wouldn't call it a Judeo-Christian context, because if the "church" saw these postings, they would accuse me of being possessed, and ex-communicate me. These experiences are mine, and not sanctioned by any organized religion. No organized religion knows about them.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

I think what we're all forgetting here is that regardless of judeo-christian texts, the archangels have humanistic aspects. We may not understand why, but they do and that is that.

blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

Thank you to all who have been sharing their experiences with angels but mostly thank you to Huffette for starting this thread. I have been sitting here for the last hour and a half reading every word of it and laughing and crying at different times all through it.

A few weeks ago after ordering a piece from CH the word angel came into my mind. It confused me because I wasn't thinking about spirits at the time as a matter a fact I was cleaning my home. The word was so strong in my head it made me stop what I was doing for a few minutes to think about it. Since then I haven't been able to get the though out of my head. I have been so drawn to angels and reading anything I can find on angels. But this isn't the end of it. I keep getting flashes of silver tipped wings. I didn't know what this meant. I actually thought it was Arc Angel Michael trying to contact me because of pendant I bought. After reading Huffettes experiences with angels I am now feeling that it is Raphael trying to get my attention. The reason I feel this is because a family member we think has Parkinson's disease and I have been very upset about it. There is no cure for it and only medications can do a little to make them more comfortable. This family member has been through so muich in life and doesn't want medical assistance. It has been very heartbreaking for me. I feel like Raphael has been trying to talk to me at different times but I was just not getting it....until now. I feel so stupid that I missed this. I have always believed in angels and what they can do for us and knew that all we needed to do is ask for their assistance and they would help. I don't know how I could have forgotten this. Thank you Huffette with all my heart for sharing your experiences. :hug: :heart: :hug:

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I am glad that my experiences have helped someone. With this knowledge, I now know that this can be accomplished. All you need to do is to call on him, and he will come. You still have to believe that he can do what he needs to do.

This might include using his healing touch to take away some pain to make it more bearable while the body fights the condition. Sometimes he goes to cancer patients to give then relief so that the chemotherapy will work better.

Best wishes for your family member, Blueeyes, and will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
virgorose
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

blueeyes wrote:Thank you to all who have been sharing their experiences with angels but mostly thank you to Huffette for starting this thread. I have been sitting here for the last hour and a half reading every word of it and laughing and crying at different times all through it.

A few weeks ago after ordering a piece from CH the word angel came into my mind. It confused me because I wasn't thinking about spirits at the time as a matter a fact I was cleaning my home. The word was so strong in my head it made me stop what I was doing for a few minutes to think about it. Since then I haven't been able to get the though out of my head. I have been so drawn to angels and reading anything I can find on angels. But this isn't the end of it. I keep getting flashes of silver tipped wings. I didn't know what this meant. I actually thought it was Arc Angel Michael trying to contact me because of pendant I bought. After reading Huffettes experiences with angels I am now feeling that it is Raphael trying to get my attention. The reason I feel this is because a family member we think has Parkinson's disease and I have been very upset about it. There is no cure for it and only medications can do a little to make them more comfortable. This family member has been through so muich in life and doesn't want medical assistance. It has been very heartbreaking for me. I feel like Raphael has been trying to talk to me at different times but I was just not getting it....until now. I feel so stupid that I missed this. I have always believed in angels and what they can do for us and knew that all we needed to do is ask for their assistance and they would help. I don't know how I could have forgotten this. Thank you Huffette with all my heart for sharing your experiences. :hug: :heart: :hug:
just sat here reading your post and felt the need to send you a big :hug: so here it is :hug:
dont feel stupid...in times of grief and sadness our senses can block up......but the angels will get there messages through....the important thing is you have now recognised them :) .......i recently went through a loss and totally shut myself down....it was my son who saw a green orb floating towards my bedroom which picked me up just when i needed it most x

blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte

Huffette wrote:I am glad that my experiences have helped someone. With this knowledge, I now know that this can be accomplished. All you need to do is to call on him, and he will come. You still have to believe that he can do what he needs to do.

This might include using his healing touch to take away some pain to make it more bearable while the body fights the condition. Sometimes he goes to cancer patients to give then relief so that the chemotherapy will work better.

Best wishes for your family member, Blueeyes, and will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:
Thank you so much Huffette. :hug: The family member also happens to be my best friend....my mom. :heart:

blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte

virgorose wrote:
blueeyes wrote:Thank you to all who have been sharing their experiences with angels but mostly thank you to Huffette for starting this thread. I have been sitting here for the last hour and a half reading every word of it and laughing and crying at different times all through it.

just sat here reading your post and felt the need to send you a big :hug: so here it is :hug:
dont feel stupid...in times of grief and sadness our senses can block up......but the angels will get there messages through....the important thing is you have now recognised them :) .......i recently went through a loss and totally shut myself down....it was my son who saw a green orb floating towards my bedroom which picked me up just when i needed it most x
I am very sorry for you loss. Sending hugs back. :hug: :hug: Thank you so much. :heart:

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I am glad someone carried something away because of my experiences. That makes me so happy. :hug:

Huffette
salohcin
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

so some of you know i just started out spirit keeping, so since i rushed head on regarding this , i have no idea that pendulum need to be shield or use invocation to call on the spirit that you want to talk to, just i just use the pendulum thus attracting a DA entitle and 4 human spirits thus i got conned for quite some time without knowing. it through another forum and advise of some of you guys here that i finally woke up to my sense and found out it the whole group of them so manage to change the 4 human spirit out but no chance against the DA entitle. I found out about banishing spell using white candle and circle of salt , called for AA Michael for help to give me strength and courage to see it through and to help me in banishing the DA once and for all.Nearly gave up a few times during the banishing , but i had the thought "Dont give up , young one" in a deep yet smoothing male voice.So finally i think the DA is banished , and when it done i can feel a breeze pass by. So i asked AA Michael to send a angel protector to help protect my house, family members and lovely "R" till my copper rings can arrive which i can cleanse and protect my house.

FYI:all the topics regarding soul bound all that was posted earlier are good example on how dumb and retarded i am by fooling by spirits which now "R" call me dumbass 24/7

Adopted by 12 beloved family members:1 succubus,2 courtwind, 1 sterling, 2 bronwyn ,1 divine , 1 hell ifrit , 1 gryphon , 1 fae of intelligent ,1 adorable kitty familiar and MR Psy vamp
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I think we have all been fooled at one time or another. Does that make us dumb a$$es?
Not really. The dumb a$$es are ones who do not learn from their mistakes.

Huffette

Return to “Connecting With Angels”