My Experiences with Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
bunnylight
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: cannot choose
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae or dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ana two moons
Zodiac:

Wow! I have only read a couple of pages and I am awed, amazed, and happy at your experiences! I have been blessed by Angels guidance and protection since a child.... how delighted I am. Thanks for sharing. I am going to happily read more each day!

love and light.....[/color]
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

bunnylight wrote:Wow! I have only read a couple of pages and I am awed, amazed, and happy at your experiences! I have been blessed by Angels guidance and protection since a child.... how delighted I am. Thanks for sharing. I am going to happily read more each day!

I am pleased that you are enjoying my posts. It makes me happy that someone can gain knowledge through my experiences.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Dolce
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine

I really enjoyed reading about your wonderfully amazing experiences with the Angels...you are truly blessed... :angel:
Thanks for pointing out this thread to me.... :hug:

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
SomeGuy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15

Any updates to this thread? :wave:

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I have not had time to update the thread, as I have had my hands full with my brother, my illness, and my schoolwork.

If anyone cares to share their experiences, I will be happy to give them my blessing. It doesn't matter if it is a WA or DA angel, as long as it is done with respect to all members of the forum and all belief systems.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

bump for the newbies

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My understanding is that not everyone has an Archangel assigned to them. They do have Guardian Angels that are though. The thing you have to remember is if something has happened to a person it may have been meant to happen.
Here is one interesting thing I learned, while growing up, about our Guardian Angel. (Ah, the benefits of 12 years of Catholic school. :) ) We can loan them out. We can ask them to protect someone else in a crisis. For example, suppose we see on the news that there's a huge wildfire. We can send our Guardian Angel to bolster those of the first responders and otherwise lend help as needed. I remember being part of a prayer group once where we ALL lent our Guardian Angels to help protect the roads, in advance of a large convention that was soon going to cause many people to be traveling on those roads.

I'm sure that if we run into trouble, our Angel will be back by our side right away, but I like knowing that I can help some situations in this way.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I have never herd of lending them out. I have heard of sending them on errands to protect someone else. If they are your guardian angel, they have a link with you and will be there to help you in any way possible.

Huffette
QueenIsis
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Lemuria

Huffette wrote:I am going to finish my experience with Uriel. He is the one that I have had the least experience with, as he says he defers my care to Michael. He does come to the rescue when I need him, and he does protect me and guide me, but he is not as active in that area.

Uriel has robes that are surrounded by yellow, and they glow. His hair is golden yellow, and goes down his back in tight curls. His face is round and cherubic. His voice is soft and gentle, yet ca get loud and booming when he feels the need to do so. It is a soft bass, that is truly melodic when he sings. If a human had a voice with the qualities that his voice does, they would be very popular, as it is hypnotic to hear. He likes to tell jokes, but if someone does something to someone he is protecting, he goes into protection mode quickly. He is the quickest of the four, to anger, but the first to cool down when things are corrected.

My first memory of Uriel is in school, when I saw him behind my teacher. He was mouthing the answers to the test questions. I had to tell him to stop because I knew the words. He just laughed and disappeared. Later, when I went onto the playground, he went with me and followed me everywhere. He was cracking jokes, and making me laugh until I got into trouble from another kid who thought I was making fun of her. I tried to tell her that this was not the case, and that I just overheard a joke from another classmate. The kid did not buy it, until she overheard the same classmate pop a joke.

When I got married, Uriel, as well as the other three were there. They were at the wedding, and heard the vows. Uriel was inside the door, where Michael was on the outside. Uriel made the remark that he was there if Huff tried something that I was not ready for. As you can imagine, without being able to hear them, Huff was unaware of them. I have no idea what he would have done if he had been aware. When nothing happened to me that night, Uriel made the remark, "you chose well, my child". After this, they all went to my apartment to await my arrival. They thought they needed to be there to "greet me".

When Tony was born, Uriel was in the far corner watching everything. He was passive until I ran into trouble. When Tony was born without a heartbeat or breathing, Uriel tried to shield me in case he was pronounced dead. He said he would not interfere, as Raphael and Michael were there already working on the problem. He just sat there shielding me so that I could not see anything. When he got the "all clear" signal from Raphael, he moved so that I could see my son. Then he rubbed his head and said "you are strong, my infant son". He stayed with me the rest of the night, and throughout my hospital stay. When Huff had to sign the forms in case they had to do blood transfusions on us, Uriel is the one that said, "that is not necessary because you won't need it". I had lost a lot of blood, and was bleeding profusely. I stayed weak, because I had become anemic, so I was typed and cross-matched for possible transfusion.

When Amanda was born, he was in the far corner again. He said he was there to guard the baby and was watching everything again. Again, when there was trouble, and she engaged in my pelvis, and broke her collar bone, he flew to my side, blocking my view. He said he would shield me until he knew the outcome. When she was handed to me, he once again, rubbed her head. He tried to ease the pain that she was in, as she had broken her collar bone during delivery.

When they took her to x-ray, Uriel was there right beside her. He was trying to protect her, and said he was going to see that nothing happened to his charge. When they found her collar bone broken, he yelled, and went into a rage. I had to mentally calm him down. I had to calm all four of them down. I explained to them that this was an accident, and not in the least way malicious, and this seemed to calm them down. After they took her back to the nursery, Uriel stayed with me, giving me energy. Once again, because of the amount of blood loss, and because I was already anemic when I went into labor, I was typed and cross-matched for possible transfusion. Again, I did not need it, but was put on watch for possible transfusion. Again, this did not happen, so I escaped it again.

Each time I have had to be hospitalized Uriel has been there, working with me and guarding me. Each time I get sick, he is there trying to make me eat, and giving me energy to get well. When I am weak, he is always there to give me energy, as that seems to be what he does for me.
Wow, your experiences are amazing Huffette! You are truly blessed :)

LilyViolet
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Huffette, what beautiful experiences! Thank you for sharing with us :*3

I have admiration and utmost respect for the Archangels.

Return to “Connecting With Angels”