My Experiences with Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
sandalwood
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Huffette wrote: If you or anyone else wants to tell their experiences with angels, please feel free to put it here, or start another thread.
I was checking out the methods of connecting for angels and I've read that courtwind like "having violin music played". So I played some violin songs from my playlist and said that it's for her. While those violin songs played, I saw a big white spark then later a small yellow spark in front of my monitor.

According to CHpedia:
CHARACTERISTICS & MANIFESTATIONS
- Can manifest as thoughts, premonitions, white to yellow light, light orbs of multiple colors, tangible touching at back of neck, elbow, and back of head.
Well I guess she likes it.

There can be miracles, When you believe..
Though hope is frail, Its hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles, You can achieve...
When you believe somehow you will, You will when you believe. :dancing:
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Sandalwood, they will show their appreciation in many ways, including finding ways to keep you safe. This is accomplished in many ways. Sometimes you will get a suggestion to go another way when traveling. Use the suggestion, as there is something that is on the other side of the pathway you are on. Never ignore that nagging feeling, because your spirits, especially your guardian spirits, are giving you information you need to stay out of trouble and safe.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
kebbrass
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: a man of course
My magical/paranormal name...: Mr.WTF?
Zodiac:

Madie wrote:I totally understand where Na'rayah is coming from, with very valid points and arguments. At the same time I don't doubt Huffette's story in the slightest. I do believe things have happened the way she said they did. I think certain people have a higher purpose in this life and that purpose is most probably to help and change the lives of many people on the course of their lives. I believe that's where the AA take personal charge of the lives of certain individuals, to make sure that they are allowed to do what they are supposed to do and answer their calling.
I also feel that by no means all the other poor souls why die in misery and suffering are by any means less important however, not everything must make sense to us and what may seem as a tragedy to us could very well have a higher purpose and those lives have ended to serve as well a higher purpose. Believe me, I know pain first hand of losing the other half of my soul and it took me many, many years to understand and see it this way. I believe we are all being kept by Angels and when inexplicable tragedy occurs there is a reason albeit we may never see it or understand it because of our grief or because we try to comprehend events trough logic.

This is just my point of view and my own understanding.
I'll try to make clear from my perspective, I'm agreed with above.

Correct me if I'm wrong, there's saying,
"If you need something, just ask, they hear you, and will give you. Believe in God, and He will sent his angels for you."

and there's one saying,

"God has plans for us. Believe in Him and you'll be saved."

idk where I saw this before, but I'm certain, I read this somewhere tho. If you feel the AA not helping you, try ask your heart and mind, did you believe in God? :D

I am blessed with greatness but, I am just passing through this world.

5 spirits :

1 Courtwind Angel, really loving and caring <3
1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
1 Princess (for me) Human spirit
1 Natural & beautiful spiritual guide with cold breeze aura :D (I sent her to protect and help my mom 1h )
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

kebbrass wrote:
Madie wrote:I totally understand where Na'rayah is coming from, with very valid points and arguments. At the same time I don't doubt Huffette's story in the slightest. I do believe things have happened the way she said they did. I think certain people have a higher purpose in this life and that purpose is most probably to help and change the lives of many people on the course of their lives. I believe that's where the AA take personal charge of the lives of certain individuals, to make sure that they are allowed to do what they are supposed to do and answer their calling.
I also feel that by no means all the other poor souls why die in misery and suffering are by any means less important however, not everything must make sense to us and what may seem as a tragedy to us could very well have a higher purpose and those lives have ended to serve as well a higher purpose. Believe me, I know pain first hand of losing the other half of my soul and it took me many, many years to understand and see it this way. I believe we are all being kept by Angels and when inexplicable tragedy occurs there is a reason albeit we may never see it or understand it because of our grief or because we try to comprehend events trough logic.

This is just my point of view and my own understanding.
I'll try to make clear from my perspective, I'm agreed with above.

Correct me if I'm wrong, there's saying,
"If you need something, just ask, they hear you, and will give you. Believe in God, and He will sent his angels for you."

and there's one saying,

"God has plans for us. Believe in Him and you'll be saved."

idk where I saw this before, but I'm certain, I read this somewhere tho. If you feel the AA not helping you, try ask your heart and mind, did you believe in God? :D
Actually, you don't have to believe in God. You just have to believe the angels will hear you and help you. Sometimes you ask and disbelieve. Sometimes it is not who you ask, but how you ask. If you humble yourself, you will get a faster response. Ego gets in the way of more than help. Ego is something you must keep in check if you want help, both spiritual and physical. Remember, ask, don't demand.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
Zodiac:

I don't know how everyone else will feel about this but I truly do believe that the Angels and Archangel Raphael helped me.

A little over a week ago there was something wrong with my cat. She kept growling and ran out the door once it was opened. I felt so worried because I love her and I just wanted to figure out what was wrong and I don't want anyone I love to be in such a state.
I went outside and found her, sat by her, she wouldn't let me touch her so I prayed. I asked Archangel Raphael to help her and I just talked with him, expressing my worries. I then thanked him and went inside.
I sat on the couch and couldn't focus on the movie that everyone was enjoying, my thoughts were with my cat. Then it came to me so clearly, "let her in. Call her name and she will come." I felt like it was the front door I should open.
I got up and went to the front door, I opened it and waited, thinking if maybe I heard wrong or if this was the right door.
I called her (I forgot to do that the first time) and she came walking in like nothing happened. She was very calm and she was okay. This is a big deal for me because she rarely comes in the front door, maybe once or twice and she doesn't exactly come when you call her so I was very surprised. I don't think the voice was from Archangel Raphael but I feel like he was the one who set things into motions like a doctor working with nurses and telling them what to do (sorry for the analogy) I feel like it was a different Angel who spoke to me^^
But later that night I sat in the chair and then I saw this bright emerald colored light. It was bright like a little sun and it went from left to right in front of me.
I looked online and read that it was Archangel Raphael's color [emoji4]
I had talked with him before but this was my first time seeing his color and it's a memory I treasure [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️
This could be nothing but as I talked more with him a few days later I had a random Facebook notification (this never happens) It asked if I knew a Raphael. It could just be a coincidence but I felt like it was a sign since it's his name ^^

I also treasure my experience with Archangel Michael, that was the very first experience I had with Archangels [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

Though the Angels and Archangel Raphael helped my cat, I still have a date booked to take her in to the vet soon [emoji4]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

we speak the way we breathe
TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
Zodiac:

Heavy black heart lol I used a red heart emoji but I guess it won't show here.

<3 <3 <3

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

we speak the way we breathe
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

How is the cat doing? Better?
It sounds like Raphael did what he does best with your cat.

Huffette
Glowworm
new here
new here

I'm a bit scared of them, in case they ever got angry with me. I made a wish last year to have a relationship with my school crush and even though I wished, "Without harm to anyone in any way" everything went terribly, bad unbounds were around me and I went mad. Apparently some of my keep had used manipulation on him and I feel awful for it. I did NOT want that to happen. I still feel bad and feel they must hate me for it. I managed to ask for all manipulation to stop. I can't believe it happened though, I would never ever knowingly do that to someone, ever. :( I only knew that they did it because they recently manipulated my mind too. I remember seeing the name Gabriel stand out and then the word karma. He's said his name to me before. Nothing else seems to have happened.

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

My first ever incantations was an Archangel Protection ritual (very similar to the Sword Banishing Ritual that I just recently started doing now). It called on Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and Uriel. Through doing it I really came to love those four.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Glowworm wrote:I'm a bit scared of them, in case they ever got angry with me. I made a wish last year to have a relationship with my school crush and even though I wished, "Without harm to anyone in any way" everything went terribly, bad unbounds were around me and I went mad. Apparently some of my keep had used manipulation on him and I feel awful for it. I did NOT want that to happen. I still feel bad and feel they must hate me for it. I managed to ask for all manipulation to stop. I can't believe it happened though, I would never ever knowingly do that to someone, ever. :( I only knew that they did it because they recently manipulated my mind too. I remember seeing the name Gabriel stand out and then the word karma. He's said his name to me before. Nothing else seems to have happened.
Here's an idea, for whatever it's worth.

Of all the worlds in existence, and all the species in existence, these particular angels choose to focus on humanity.

They are beings of love, they had a choice, and they chose to work with us.

Of what are you afraid?

Return to “Connecting With Angels”