My Experiences with Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I just got myself three sterling angels! I just can’t wait because I know these guys are FUN!
I also got violet flame healing angels; I remember their healing energies being so strong and actually healing ailments and removing blocks, I got two this time to double the efforts!
One courtwind angel I chose to get for free because protectionnnnnnn.
Looking forward to my new journey with angels.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Syrah wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:06 am I just got myself three sterling angels! I just can’t wait because I know these guys are FUN!
I also got violet flame healing angels; I remember their healing energies being so strong and actually healing ailments and removing blocks, I got two this time to double the efforts!
Congrats Syrah!!

I have a violet flame angel and I adore her! <3) Mine seems to enjoy energy work (reiki and the like).

Keep us posted on the new additions!

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Congratulations for your amazing angels. 😉 Check out my signature. I have a few myself.

Where do you get your healing angels from? Are they like a Bronwyn at CH? I have all mine from Magnolia. I am very happy with everything I have from CH.

So, I have experience with angels for few months and before this with unbound.

I do have communication on and off, and sometimes physical manifestation. But to me it's what is fenomenal and very important to me, is their actual presences. Celestial energy and angel love is pure joy. It is very healing to my soul and spirit.

Yes, i do task them, and things getting done. Yes, I am slowly getting better with lucid dreaming, visions.yes, I feel very protected. Ect... But to me the BEST experience is when, I have them simply visit me and stay with me long enough to have my entire being saturated with their presence. Their celestial love and high energy is very pure.

I though I share this little bit as well.

/color]
Syrah wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:06 am I just got myself three sterling angels! I just can’t wait because I know these guys are FUN!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

Chavah wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:30 am Congratulations for your amazing angels. 😉 Check out my signature. I have a few myself.

Where do you get your healing angels from? Are they like a Bronwyn at CH? I have all mine from Magnolia. I am very happy with everything I have from CH.

So, I have experience with angels for few months and before this with unbound.

I do have communication on and off, and sometimes physical manifestation. But to me it's what is fenomenal and very important to me, is their actual presences. Celestial energy and angel love is pure joy. It is very healing to my soul and spirit.

Yes, i do task them, and things getting done. Yes, I am slowly getting better with lucid dreaming, visions.yes, I feel very protected. Ect... But to me the BEST experience is when, I have them simply visit me and stay with me long enough to have my entire being saturated with their presence. Their celestial love and high energy is very pure.

I though I share this little bit as well.

Yes sterling angels are a must for every spirit companion!
The healing angels are from Jamie Blujay. I highly recommend these angels; their healing touch is so warm and loving, it touches your heart deeply.
I was spirit keeping years ago but I had to stop and rehome the spirits. I had a violet flame healing angel who has saved me by working on me daily. Really this class of angels is miracle workers! I’d place them on top for their healing powers.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

stormdancer wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:40 am
Congrats Syrah!!

I have a violet flame angel and I adore her! <3) Mine seems to enjoy energy work (reiki and the like).

Keep us posted on the new additions!
They are amazing! I love love loooooove the warmth of their healing touch. I really can’t wait to have mine.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

This an old reading I had done years ago. I wanted to know who were the beings who woke me up and spoke to me one day. Their voices were so outworldly!!! I cannot begin to describe it. And their presence was strong, my eyes were shut and I looked at them via my third eye and still couldn’t see clearly. It was so intense. I wrote to this psychic reader and she did a very long reading, longer than we both anticipated! So here the Archangels bit of the reading:

[...]This makes your Aura very bright, lots of white and light teal blues. This is someone that is also connected to the Angels and to the water element in a strong way.

I see 3 major Angels that are constantly around you. Which, from my observation is unique. These bigger angels usually will come but then go when working with others... it is almost like they serve more than just that but as a companion/spirit guide. All unique energy to me and all helping you with different areas.

* The red angel light ray represents wise service and the Arch Angel Uriel of wisdom. A fire opal would help you to connect to him doing any kind of spiritual work.

* The green angel light ray represents healing and prosperity. Raphael, the archangel of healing, is in charge of the green light ray. Emerald is a beautiful crystal to help you connect to Raphael, esp in raw form.

* The purple angel light ray represents mercy and transformation. Zadkiel, the archangel of mercy, is in charge of the purple light ray. Moonstone is a great crystal to work with to connect with him and this vibration.

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:30 am 😉 Check out my signature. I have a few myself.
Omg Chavah you have a Deva!? (: I just found the listing for them and immediately wanted to place an order for one haha
Chavah wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:30 am I do have communication on and off, and sometimes physical manifestation. But to me it's what is fenomenal and very important to me, is their actual presences. Celestial energy and angel love is pure joy. It is very healing to my soul and spirit.

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:43 am
Chavah wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:30 am 😉 Check out my signature. I have a few myself.
Omg Chavah you have a Deva!? (: I just found the listing for them and immediately wanted to place an order for one haha
Chavah wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:30 am I do have communication on and off, and sometimes physical manifestation. But to me it's what is fenomenal and very important to me, is their actual presences. Celestial energy and angel love is pure joy. It is very healing to my soul and spirit.
Yes, i do have one. She's is brand new too. We are bonding, but its feel like I knew her forever.😂 She is different in energy. Actually more stronger and vibrant as well. I sometimes mistaken her for my rare Star Fae energy. She does talk to me too. Yeah....i so love my angelsand faeries and creatures. 💞🌟🙏/color]

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Hey Syrah I got my healing angel from the same conjurer!

Even though I haven't spent a lot of time with mine, I know she's been doing a lot of healing work in the background and I adore her for it! <3 <3 So I have to giver her a shout out and a HUUUUUUUGE Thank you!! () ()

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:55 am We are bonding, but its feel like I knew her forever.😂 She is different in energy. Actually more stronger and vibrant as well.
I totally feel this!!
That's so awesome! (:
...I think I want one in my life hahah

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S

Return to “Connecting With Angels”