My Experiences with Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
User avatar
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 10157
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:26 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby Divinita » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:50 pm

I found out in a reading done last year that my AA assigned to my soul is Raphael, and AA who is assigned to my spirit and who is with me in this life is Jophiel. Yet I have never heard from either of them or seen them (and if I have, never knew) so it is frustrating for me...especially with MY connection to Angels.
It's kinda like "hey...I see a hill!"
and everyone else is like "oh yeah...well p'shaw! ..we get to see Mount Everest!" ::facepalm::
so this is why I am now going to keep quiet about my meagre Angel interactions.

eta: still interesting to read though! :thumbup:


Image






User avatar
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 10157
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:26 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby Divinita » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Na'rayah Earth wrote:
Dilava wrote:I found out in a reading done last year that my AA assigned to my soul is Raphael, and AA who is assigned to my spirit and who is with me in this life is Jophiel. Yet I have never heard from either of them or seen them (and if I have, never knew) so it is frustrating for me...especially with MY connection to Angels.
It's kinda like "hey...I see a hill!"
and everyone else is like "oh yeah...well p'shaw! ..we get to see Mount Everest!" ::facepalm::
so this is why I am now going to keep quiet about my meagre Angel interactions.

eta: still interesting to read though! :thumbup:


So interesting, Dilvs!!! :D

*laughs* I think all of us feel like that at some stage along our journey ;) :hug:

May I ask who you got your reading from?


I was one of the lucky ones who did get their soul read from Nixie. :thumbup:


Image






User avatar
Terror
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6829
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:06 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby Terror » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:53 pm

My very simplistic understanding is as Bryan put it, that they do not interfere unless asked... in answer to all the questions above re why some people suffer miserably and die while others are saved. There are other equations involved that we cannot account for, such as karmic baggage (if you believe in karma at all). Archangel Michael doesn't step in to protect me unless I call out for him, otherwise I'm fighting dark forces on my own. I don't really understand the personification that can happen when I hear stories of archangels interacting with human beings... I think of it as, you're interacting with an offshoot of archangel Michael, for instance, but not necessarily the upper crust of Michael himself, if that makes any sense, considering he is so powerful and all over the Universe... it's like attempting to contact a celebrity and getting their just as powerful assistant who is synched up to them and can fulfill your requests on the same level.... I think there are many forms of the archangels that make it possible for us to attach very human qualities and emotions, but these are filtered through our very human minds... as for the archangels themselves, I think they're too otherworldly and abstract in their composition for us to adequately comprehend.


Image

User avatar
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 5092
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:59 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby AmnesiaReminisced » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:58 pm

i keep hearing this term... i think Bryan mentioned it above "in his charge." How do you know if you are one of AA Michael's "charges?" What does this mean exactly? Is this anyone who asks for his help, directly or indirectly to intervene ?

Sorry to go off topic Huffette.. thanks,

:star:


AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1843
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:21 pm
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby Morag Rockwind » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:31 pm

It means you are under their personal protection. Huffett can tell you how you will know. I just "know" I'm under Michaels personal protection.



User avatar
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 5092
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:59 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby AmnesiaReminisced » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:33 pm

okay thanks Bryan...then i'm hoping for further explanation here....

cheerz,
:star:


AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.

User avatar
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:42 am
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby Aurora Magick » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:44 pm

So:

If you are "in their charge" they protect you from all the badness in the world.

Qualifying to be "in their charge" is subject to abstract requirements unknown to anyone here. You will "just know".

Otherwise, if you are a mundane person, unless you specifically call for their help they will not intervene whatsoever.

...Yeah. I did work with the archangels once, and their power is intense, and yes I agree sometimes things happen for a reason but... thats not a thing I can get behind. Thats why I stopped following mainstream religion.. the 'plan' was all that mattered and the 'plan' apparently includes lots of suffering, particularly for nonbelievers. Beings with the power to help should help those in need, at the very least the truly innocent- animals and children, who have no evil in their hearts and don't yet know the ways of the world.

Beatings, rape, torture, murder, robberies, so much suffering in the world, and the AA's choose a select few to take under their wing...
Not something I can get behind. Sorry.
I post this knowing it wont be a popular opinion and I am truly sorry to have derailed huffettes thread but these are views I felt I needed to express. The person who stands idle and watches a crime, yet does nothing, is sometimes just as bad as the criminal...



User avatar
Terror
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6829
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:06 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby Terror » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:53 pm

AstralD wrote:So:

If you are "in their charge" they protect you from all the badness in the world.

Qualifying to be "in their charge" is subject to abstract requirements unknown to anyone here. You will "just know".

Otherwise, if you are a mundane person, unless you specifically call for their help they will not intervene whatsoever.



I think you're taking what was said and just running with it in a negative direction. I do not think what was expressed indicated some aspect of exclusion to those that don't call for help. I can't speak for Bryan for myself personally I've just OBSERVED that they do not intervene unless specifically asked.


the 'plan' was all that mattered and the 'plan' apparently includes lots of suffering, particularly for nonbelievers. Beings with the power to help should help those in need, at the very least the truly innocent- animals and children, who have no evil in their hearts and don't yet know the ways of the world.


I don't think it's as black and white as that. I think it's a lot more complicated than any of us are able to understand it in our simplistic human minds. While I'm just as quick to vilify mainstream religion, I casting aside the archangels because of their recognition by mainstream religion is unfair.

The person who stands idle and watches a crime, yet does nothing, is sometimes just as bad as the criminal...


The above analogy doesn't really fit the discussion here.


Image

User avatar
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:42 am
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby Aurora Magick » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Terror Misu wrote:
AstralD wrote:So:

If you are "in their charge" they protect you from all the badness in the world.

Qualifying to be "in their charge" is subject to abstract requirements unknown to anyone here. You will "just know".

Otherwise, if you are a mundane person, unless you specifically call for their help they will not intervene whatsoever.



I think you're taking what was said and just running with it in a negative direction. I do not think what was expressed indicated some aspect of exclusion to those that don't call for help. I can't speak for Bryan for myself personally I've just OBSERVED that they do not intervene unless specifically asked.


the 'plan' was all that mattered and the 'plan' apparently includes lots of suffering, particularly for nonbelievers. Beings with the power to help should help those in need, at the very least the truly innocent- animals and children, who have no evil in their hearts and don't yet know the ways of the world.


I don't think it's as black and white as that. I think it's a lot more complicated than any of us are able to understand it in our simplistic human minds. While I'm just as quick to vilify mainstream religion, I casting aside the archangels because of their recognition by mainstream religion is unfair.

The person who stands idle and watches a crime, yet does nothing, is sometimes just as bad as the criminal...


The above analogy doesn't really fit the discussion here.

I don't mean to cast them aside due to religion. They exist separate from religion. However it is quite easy to see that obviously, there is a plan in place as to who they protect and who must ask for protection.
And to me, the analogy fits perfectly. They are not stupid, they know there is suffering. Apparently, they can and will intervene, yet choose not to. Sure maybe we are simple, maybe we can't understand, but they aren't considered a "white" light being in my opinion, if they can sit idly by and watch. Nor would I personally consider them anything angelic at all. They are beings with an agenda... and I wont support that. Whether its too far above my head to understand, or not.



User avatar
Terror
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6829
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:06 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby Terror » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Lily*of*Spades wrote:i keep hearing this term... i think Bryan mentioned it above "in his charge." How do you know if you are one of AA Michael's "charges?" What does this mean exactly? Is this anyone who asks for his help, directly or indirectly to intervene ?

Sorry to go off topic Huffette.. thanks,

:star:


This is a good tangent, so I'm going to entertain it with this response:

I do not think it's an issue of exclusion. The archangels do not exclude... they're incapable of exclusion based on their very nature, which we cannot fully fathom as finite physical beings. I think it's an issue of self-imposed exclusion by US.. for instance, those that feel the archangels can't possibly want to assist them because of "x" reasons, or those that purposely shun the assistance of the archangels due to their feelings that since mainstream religion has recognized them to the exclusion of other entities, well, they mustn't be for them! I think the exclusion issue is a solely subjective human component. We draw divisions within ourselves and create the rift... since Bryan feels most comfortable working w/the archangels, he feels that he is under their charge... asserting this does not implicate that you or anyone else is NOT under their charge but thatyou just haven't worked with them to the extent that Bryan has and thus haven't asserted that you are within their charge.. you yourself haven't defined your relationship, perhaps because you haven't started one just yet or aren't interested or for a million other different reasons. This is how I've interpreted angelic interactions and interactions with all beings on the astral and spiritual planes. This issue of exclusion is exclusive to the human experience. Archangels are far too evolved to concern themselves with excluding one person over another...Note that mainstream Christian religions do this type of self-imposing exclusion... "oh, well you don't believe in God or that Jesus died for your sins so you aren't saved and therefore the archangels won't assist you." Again, human experience = subjective = self-imposed exclusion based on completely arbitrary subjective standards.
Last edited by Terror on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.


Image


Return to “Connecting With Angels”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests