My Experiences with Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
User avatar
Terror
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6829
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:06 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby Terror » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:22 pm

SomeGuy wrote:
bryan wrote:
ShadowSage wrote:To stop an argument from occuring, i think you guys should just wait until Huffette responds. 2cents

The original question was posed from Narayah to Huffette and all though others may have opinions, i think Huffette should just come and say what she thinks on it. 2cents
Ofcourse i have my own opinions as well, but this is Huffettes thread and otherwise, i think you guys might end up hijacking the thread and starting an argument with more and more people coming in. My advice would be to wait 'till huffette comes back because the original question was asked of her and it's her thread. 2cents



Excellent advice. but I will just add this: If it wasn't for huffett I would have not been aware of being under Michael's protection.


I would LOVE to know if I am under an angels protection.


I think it's as simple as recognizing that you are and in so doing it changes everything. Just my 2 cents.


Image

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1843
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:21 pm
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby Morag Rockwind » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:26 pm

AstralD wrote:
bryan wrote:Astral I think you're missing the point. What I'm saying is that yes there are those that are under their personal protection with SPECIFIC jobs that were assigned to them. These jobs are so important that they NEED to be protected. There are laws that are enacted within the earth that The Lord HIMSELF had planted so that we may live our lives with our own free will. We are the only 3rd denominational planet with these rules.

And I think you are missing my point.
People are equal. I don't care who has a job and who doesn't. I really don't. I said this in chat the other day, but theres a guy here, who stuffed hypodermic needles into hotdogs, and repeatedly fed them to his neighbors dog until the dog had 40-50 needles inside his stomach and had to be put down. He is getting only 2 years in prison. And how many children have been raped, beaten, abused by people they trusted?

People are picked, arbitrarily, and given mystical "jobs" that we mere mortals can not understand and then they're protected? How is that right or fair or good or angelic? It isn't. The world evolving, or becoming better, or whatever, is pointless if everyone must suffer for it except a chosen few.

Now this is going to ruffle some feathers. But like I said. Its my opinion. I am sorry that I am such a simple minded human that I cannot understand your superior motivations. Perhaps someday I shall be enlightened. Today is not that day... tomorrow doesn't look good either. I am entitled to my opinion... and you all are entitled to disagree.
Thats all I'm saying about it.



You are also forgetting that there are things that happen because they are MEANT to happen. I never said anything about being superior to anybody. Rather I'm not. I've had many unfortunate things happen to me that were meant to happen but I digress. We are all entitled to our opinions. lets agree to disagree shall we?



TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1777
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:36 am
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby TheWatcher » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Meh people (really now )
Think about it for a moment and how it goes (lots of suposed rules we dont know about or do we?)
reicarnation,karma,other stuf known and unknow
I pick Astrals side
But at the same time
These kind of things need to happen (thankfully having free willl means you can intervine or curse those idiots or ensure they wont harm another person like some people who are known to plant evidence to scums)
Stuf like that besides why do you cry Astral :silly: ehhh ye live in a human planets wiht problems almost exlusive made by humans
(also dont be envy or something so they have angels protection other dont stuf and sh!t hapens some we never hear ever i could list three or four times of animal cruelity you dont know why one does that or doesnt or how it will affect them (like a kid that kills a cat)

humans need to solve them (you and anyone else just need to act their nice free o will make it a better placE(whatever it means)
sure angel might help but why aint YOU (WHO ARE READING THIS) not helping =p eehh amigos

Il admit i help a bit but dont like helping some people and wont i hate some more and will try to obstruct them and i love a rare rarely rare that i help as i can.

Seriously in this pit-hole humans live create propangrate and create problems
like free will as one said creates problems can solve too.


TL DR
Dont be jelaous or stuf act forget astral whiteys coming to protect you or something
get your ass out there live your life with the best possible actions you can do from your own side of view
Darnit it might be me or just what i try to live by but i speak to thee all(or something)

...also not sure what i posted reply at your own disgrecion



User avatar
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 14264
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:19 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby starfire » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Yes I agree with Bryan, let agree to disagree, and not let this get to be a big issue!!!!

However I do have to say this, I believe that we all need a little compassion, and understand that all of the horrible things we see happening in the world today, should not be veiwed from our stand point by making ourselves close up our heart, or harden our heart so as not to accept that we can have help in our lives, if we but ask for it!!!!

You also got to know that there are people in this world that are just plain nasty, and no matter what, they will do nasty things and yes there will be those who will lose their lives, because of those who do these horrible things!!!!

Each person is responsible for what they do and they are accountable for what they do!!!! It may seem like they aren't being held accoutable, but things have a way of working out, that what goes around comes back around!!! It may take years for it to come back around, but it will and does!!!!

Watcher, you make a very good point, we have the free will to be responsible for what we do. Some people do take action to make a difference, some don't because maybe they don't know what to do, or how to do it, or think that it won't matter anyway!!!! However it is their right and their own choice to make and then live with the choice that has been made!!!!

Okay I am not going to say anymore until Huffette comes back!!!! But lets don't get upset because this is not about that, it is about experincing what we have experinced with our angels and the AAs!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::


Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Image



Image


Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

User avatar
Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1056
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:39 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby Madie » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:55 pm

starfire wrote:Yes I agree with Bryan, let agree to disagree, and not let this get to be a big issue!!!!

However I do have to say this, I believe that we all need a little compassion, and understand that all of the horrible things we see happening in the world today, should not be veiwed from our stand point by making ourselves close up our heart, or harden our heart so as not to accept that we can have help in our lives, if we but ask for it!!!!

You also got to know that there are people in this world that are just plain nasty, and no matter what, they will do nasty things and yes there will be those who will lose their lives, because of those who do these horrible things!!!!

Each person is responsible for what they do and they are accountable for what they do!!!! It may seem like they aren't being held accoutable, but things have a way of working out, that what goes around comes back around!!! It may take years for it to come back around, but it will and does!!!!

Watcher, you make a very good point, we have the free will to be responsible for what we do. Some people do take action to make a difference, some don't because maybe they don't know what to do, or how to do it, or think that it won't matter anyway!!!! However it is their right and their own choice to make and then live with the choice that has been made!!!!

Okay I am not going to say anymore until Huffette comes back!!!! But lets don't get upset because this is not about that, it is about experincing what we have experinced with our angels and the AAs!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::


:applause: Well said Starfire.


Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.


User avatar
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 15663
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 5:19 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby Huffette » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Na'rayah Earth wrote:
AstralD wrote:I have to say I am glad for you but also a bit jealous.
How much better my life might've been if there was someone looking out for me so strongly.. All the things I never would've done, or that never would've been done to me.

Truly you are blessed.


I understand what you mean Astral.

I do believe though, that perhaps we just were not as aware of the help they did, as Huffette was/is :)

If I look back at a few moments in my life, I often wonder how I got out of them ok, and I believe I did/do have someone looking over me even though I myself never experienced this level of interaction and communication with them. No regrets in life, you know? There have been things I would like to have avoided / not had happen to me, but all of it made me who I am today, so maybe there was a purpose for everything.

:hug:

Honestly, I don't know about actually being "caught" by an Archangel when Huffette was a child, avoiding a more serious injury and raining down "hell" over anyone who may mean ill intent towards her, so yes I am sceptical of that, because I wonder about the girl that got raped or abused by her husband, and if these experiences are true to each detail, then I find myself asking why weren't they there for those women too? Why would some people be watched over so carefully and purposefully, while others are left to go through every moment in life, without such intervening from the Archangels, with exception only for dire needed help, such as facing a full on attack from Demonic entities? (because I do believe the Archangels come through for us when we TRULY need the help)
It just seems cruel to me.

but to Huffette:

In no way do I mean to offend or "put your experiences down" by saying this! I genuinely do enjoy reading what you have to share, it's just me being personally sceptical in some areas.



Some things, even I am not protected from. I can name them but I will just give you the three things no one would be protected from.
1. Karmic Kickback. If you don't want karma, then don't do mean things to other people. Remember, what goes around, comes around, and bites harder.
2. Life lessons. If it is meant to be a lesson to be learned, then you will experience it. You will be padded, but not shielded.
3. Self destruction. If you are doing things that would be destructive to you or someone else, then you will not be shielded. If in doubt, then it is best to avoid it.

Remember, in my post I told you they would sometimes reprimand me and bring me to tears? This is why. You should always remember the golden rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. That does not mean go out and steal their car or jewelry, or hit them. You wouldn't want that happening to you, so don't do it to another person.


Image
Huffette
Mommy to three haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

User avatar
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 5092
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:59 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby AmnesiaReminisced » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:18 pm

:ot: we suspend disbelief. i love this Terror Misu!!! :applause: this is my new mantra, Suspend your disbelief!!

kk back to topic(s) then.

:star:


AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.

User avatar
Terror
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6829
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:06 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby Terror » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:24 pm

huffette721 wrote:
Na'rayah Earth wrote:Honestly, I don't know about actually being "caught" by an Archangel when Huffette was a child, avoiding a more serious injury and raining down "hell" over anyone who may mean ill intent towards her, so yes I am sceptical of that, because I wonder about the girl that got raped or abused by her husband, and if these experiences are true to each detail, then I find myself asking why weren't they there for those women too? Why would some people be watched over so carefully and purposefully, while others are left to go through every moment in life, without such intervening from the Archangels, with exception only for dire needed help, such as facing a full on attack from Demonic entities? (because I do believe the Archangels come through for us when we TRULY need the help)
It just seems cruel to me.

but to Huffette:

In no way do I mean to offend or "put your experiences down" by saying this! I genuinely do enjoy reading what you have to share, it's just me being personally sceptical in some areas.



Some things, even I am not protected from. I can name them but I will just give you the three things no one would be protected from.
1. Karmic Kickback. If you don't want karma, then don't do mean things to other people. Remember, what goes around, comes around, and bites harder.
2. Life lessons. If it is meant to be a lesson to be learned, then you will experience it. You will be padded, but not shielded.
3. Self destruction. If you are doing things that would be destructive to you or someone else, then you will not be shielded. If in doubt, then it is best to avoid it.

Remember, in my post I told you they would sometimes reprimand me and bring me to tears? This is why. You should always remember the golden rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. That does not mean go out and steal their car or jewelry, or hit them. You wouldn't want that happening to you, so don't do it to another person.


I also want to gently point out that Huffette's experiences and personal relationships with the angels are extraordinary but if you think about the context - based on what she's shared in prior posts about her childhood, life was anything but a piece of cake for her but moreso filled with appalling bouts of childhood trauma at the hands of her parents (again what she has willingly shared with all of us here). Same with starfire and her abusive ex-husband... So, whether one receives angelic assistance or not, one is not exempt from suffering... which kind of makes Astral's well-rounded analysis kind of moot in my book. Suffering occurs, regardless due to many variables... I do think it's again a case of recognition or realizing that one is connected to them, that in essence forms an energetic link to them that otherwise exists but one doesn't see or access. Just my 2 cents.


Image

User avatar
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 5092
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:59 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby AmnesiaReminisced » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:28 pm

I would like to hear from Huffette about the term "charge" "under his charge" etc and what it means to her.

pretty please. :)

:star:


AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.

User avatar
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 15663
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 5:19 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels

Re: My Experiences with Angels

Postby Huffette » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:40 pm

Na'rayah Earth wrote:
bryan wrote:I can personally tell you that he can AND WILL rain down personal hell to any being that does harm to those in his charge. Michael always calls me "My child" whenever I talk to him. Yes they can physically manifest if they feel that those that are in their charge are in danger. I don't remember if they did that with me but it has happened.


Edit: as an aside Michael goes "personal hell, hey I like that term heheh".


Hey Bryan ::wave::

I have no doubt Archangels CAN do that, for sure, and they are obviously capable of a LOT more too!

For example purposes, person A that fell in love with someone they never knew was actually a serial killer, and that person turned around and murdered them.

Why did Michael not help her?

The child that dies in a car accident.... why did Michael or any other Archangel not help?

This is why I am sceptical, and I find it, if true, really shocking that an Archangel can come down and (sorry to use you as an example again, Huffette! :hug: ) save a little kid from breaking their arm falling off a swing, but yet thousands of other kids around the world are injured from a similar incident, or are killed altogether.

Please understand guys, I am only asking honest questions here ;) I mean no harm!


I understand Naryah. I see your point, but understand, the angels are there for everyone and will help you, but sometimes in subtle ways. They see the pain and injustice of it but sometimes the attacks are too vicious when they arrive. In this case it is best to take the child's spirit with them to take away the pain.

When they are charged with this, they grieve for the pain this child felt, and the pain the parents face. Sometimes it is not meant to be, and that is something they live with, and have lived with for thousands of years. When an innocent child's life is destroyed in a violent way, the angels work to make the guilty person pay in subtle ways. Sometimes with insanity and suicide.

Rest assured when a child dies at the hands of another, the karmic kickback for the guilty person is one thousand times greater than if they had harmed an adult. As Michael says, Life's a b%^ch, but kickback for harm to an innocent child is the worst hell you can face.

There were times when I was beaten by my parents and the angels got there, but only in time to console me and wipe away my tears. Being an abused child, life was never a piece of cake for me. I thank God he sent the angels and made me a charge, or ward, of Michael. If not, I probably have been dead by now--child abuse, at the hands of my parents, and a few teachers.


Image
Huffette
Mommy to three haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels


Return to “Connecting With Angels”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests