Djinn rings and the UK...

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Na'rayah Earth wrote::ot:

S4DL - You were missed! Glad to see you around :)

::thanx::
:hug:

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Ahh Search, yeah I think there was too much paranoia in your response but your intentions are good.. I think we're dealing with a newb who just has some legitimate concerns. Let's not forget, everyone, that historically speaking a lot of spirited items were bound to things like jewelry so that one could go around with spirited items without detection... particularly if you were into the occult or spirit-keeping, it meant your life would be in jeopardy.. that's why many djinns tend to be bound to rings. It just makes logical sense, doesn't it? As for asking about what it must feel like, again I dont' see anything wrong, perfectly benign questions from someone who probably doesn't have a djinn-bound item just yet.

:grouphug:

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

AstralD wrote:Gosh. Harsh crowd.
Let's not assume one person's response is reflective of everyone else here.

Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote:
Not trying to. Just went to a comedy club a week or so ago lol. Guess I am being silly.

I get that Search didn't mean it that way, but for example, which of the following reads as more intense, harsh, or mean?

GOSH!! I went to the store and SOMEONE had more than fifteen items in the EXPRESS LANE! FOR GOODNESS' SAKE!!!
Or
Gosh, I went to the store and someone had more than fifteen items in the express lane. For goodness' sake.

Tone doesn't exist online, so its good to try and read it from the other person's side before you post it to make sure it wont come off as harsh. As far as join date, they may be a lurker. It's ok to state concerns, just... y'know. Be cool about it.

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

AstralD wrote:
Terror Misu wrote:
Not trying to. Just went to a comedy club a week or so ago lol. Guess I am being silly.

I get that Search didn't mean it that way, but for example, which of the following reads as more intense, harsh, or mean?

GOSH!! I went to the store and SOMEONE had more than fifteen items in the EXPRESS LANE! FOR GOODNESS' SAKE!!!
Or
Gosh, I went to the store and someone had more than fifteen items in the express lane. For goodness' sake.

Tone doesn't exist online, so its good to try and read it from the other person's side before you post it to make sure it wont come off as harsh. As far as join date, they may be a lurker. It's ok to state concerns, just... y'know. Be cool about it.

I honestly thought I was playing it cool and being nice about things. Maybe my cadences lacked in tact somewhat and maybe the POWER OF CAPITALS was used but I still think this is a very creepy and weird post with possible repercussions and the slightest chance of ulterior motives. Given such concerns I do think my post was conservative if not diplomatic but that is only my opinion and not a whole crowd.

Would be nice if Saj could clarify some things rather than us making assumptions for good or bad? Hence the questions!

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Hey Search ::wave:: Long time bro! And yes, you did jump down his/her throat. Just a little bit! :silly: Anyway, good to see you post on here again, have spotted you lurking a few times!

As for the original poster/thread-creator - please do not be offended, it is okay to ask questions. That is the whole point of this forum. I have tried to answer to the best of my ability but am not quite sure what kind of response you seek.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Same story, different day. Hahaha.

OP what do you mean by seeing it in person? You want to meet up with someone in London? Meta collectors are generally private and paranoid. LOL. But there are offline sellers. You might want to join groups, befriend a muslim person and ask about it. They are pretty open about it. And it might lead you to an offline conjurer. Online is better because you can at least see a review. As I
hear even within offline communities there are fakes.

You probably won't feel anything when you touch the ring in the day time, unless the ring was meant for you and you are expecting a feeling. It's a glowing sensation. Like the feeling of the smoke from dry ice in water, but not as wet or cold. Usually after some time lighting candles and bonding with it, just telling it you believe, it will do stuff like touch you, give you an unusal sensation like a pressence of wind with intelligence. Try not to goof around and just be in the moment and depending on the power, don't freak out.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
Zodiac:

Search, I do not think it was overly harsh at all. We may not have met each other, but we have shared a lot of jokes and experiences on here in the past, enough for me to know that you were only voicing your concerns and that you did not mean to offend anyone deliberately. I knew where you were coming from and I really appreciate your concern for me. :hug: x

Astral D, I understand that search's use of uppercase letters came across as a bit harsh to you but bear in mind that the use of uppercase letters may not be considered harsh in other parts of the world. In my part of the world, some of the people I know would be more offended with text-speak than with uppercase letters. By text-speak I mean '2 rite lyk dis m8'.
But hey it happens, let's forget and move on. :)

Madie - Good to hear from you. I've missed your posts :( I will watch out for that blog of yours, if not, we will have to wait until PM's return. :hug: xxx

Anna
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Saj - Please don't feel deterred. If you have any other questions feel free to pose them. I don't want anybody feeling like they will be incriminated or crucified for asking an unconventional question.

Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

I am not directing this to any ONE individual, but, yes, this is a very weird thread. And I to can't help but hear alarm bells! It could be just the wording saj1985 used, but intentional or not it threw up red flags for me.

There are a few people I have meet online that I would love to meet, but I have known them for a few years online and talked with them extensively and got to know them. It could easily be highly dangerous physically for especially a woman to rush out to meet a man or another woman when they have no idea anything about them. I believe Magnolia may have warned against this before a long way back.

When one sees potential for a friend of acquaintance online to be walking into trouble, they really should warn them. And at the moment on here, unless you have their email addy the only way is through the thread itself. That is what I see happening here and a good thing to do.

By all means ask questions. All questions are welcomed. But people, please don't set yourselves up or walk into a potentially dangerous situation. For all we know saj1985 is completely honest and naive and wants to learn but could also be potentially dangerous meet for him/her as well. Get to know people first.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]

Return to “Djinn / Genie”