ch shipping mistake (i am sorry in advance to ch staff)

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

omg ch made a mistake and shipped my mermaid tarot card to my mother's address so she called me this evening and asked if i ordered any psychic tarot card and of course i lied and said no. then she said she is sending it back to the sender with a nasty message. Ash and Mags and the rest of the staff i am very sorry in advance, cos i am pretty sure that whatever she has to say will be pretty nasty. i knew such a thing was gonna happen thats why i made sure to update my address. please can my orders be shipped to Anguilla i beg. because if this happens again then i might actually get in trouble.

yoficreations
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: haven't received yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: wouldn't
My magical/paranormal name...: don't have one yet

Hi goldilocks, I'm so sorry this happened to you and I so understand you're denying having ordered the cards - I'd have done the same thing.

However, I would get very angry at anyone in my household who would dare open my packages!

You will need to send a ticket because you posted this in the seller review forum and I doubt that it will be seen by the relevant people.

Good luck.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Yes, send in a HD ticket at the highest priority and this should be dealt with for you.

Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

aww thanks a million guys. i didn't not know someone replied at this i will be more proactive next time. yes it was dealt with. my gosh mags got to it real quick as the same mistake would have been made again. now my package is on its way out of miami flying towards me. yayyyy

Return to “Seller Review”