Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

I also agree with the others. The most important thing is to meditate meditate and more meditation. It is not an overnight kind of thing. Also for one person to the next it is really upon whom you buy from and click with. Me myself and I find that CH is the best especially C5T3.

But remember not all spirits will manifest. Some are shy, some only come out when needed, some only in dreams and so on. You might want to look at the top 10 as some are easier to bond with than others. It also depends on just what you are looking for or wanting. Do you know?

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Ditto on Maythen's comments and everyone else here.

It isn't an external thing where certain sellers offer the most active spirits. It's internal. There are a lot of people on this board with extrasensory talents... that's why you hear about the in-your-face encounters... but there are also less sensitive people too who still get their interactions.. it's about how much work and energy is put into the relationships, really... psychism/clairvoyance is a skill that ANYONE can pickup... your spirits can be the most active in the world but if you're not working on expanding your skills, you won't pick up a thing.

defender6980
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm not sure where i was going with it, i guess i'm just jealous. It seems like to me (it probably isn't in reality but it seems so to me) not counting homeless cause i see them all the time and i'm thankful i'm not there that everyone has good things happen or have strong connection with relatives, friend, lover. Me i have my spirit friends and that is all. I don't hear or see very good my friends. I want to so much hear and see, for i have one who likes to talk alot but i can't hear and have some if not all , all the time near me but i can't see.

I have adventures in other places but it's like i see for a few seconds, i go blank, seconds go blank and can't see my surroundings only them and sometimes up close. They are the only ones that take me places i would enjoy but i can't see. I see my Buzzards in this world, if don't know what i mean check on my other topic.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Please please do not give up. Your spirits are there with you all the time. For some people it does take quite some time. I know for me personally it has taken over a year for some spirits. Even though I do have gifts. I think it all depends on the spirit itself. It is up to them when the show or speak.

I know it can be very very hard sometimes to hear of others encounters. Also look for the signs, even the little ones.

Good luck.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

defender6980 wrote:I'm not sure where i was going with it, i guess i'm just jealous. It seems like to me (it probably isn't in reality but it seems so to me) not counting homeless cause i see them all the time and i'm thankful i'm not there that everyone has good things happen or have strong connection with relatives, friend, lover. Me i have my spirit friends and that is all. I don't hear or see very good my friends. I want to so much hear and see, for i have one who likes to talk alot but i can't hear and have some if not all , all the time near me but i can't see.

I have adventures in other places but it's like i see for a few seconds, i go blank, seconds go blank and can't see my surroundings only them and sometimes up close. They are the only ones that take me places i would enjoy but i can't see. I see my Buzzards in this world, if don't know what i mean check on my other topic.
I really do understand how you are feeling, and the first thing I will tell you is first....relax!!!! They know that it will take time and nothing happens overnite!!!!

For me since I was little I could sense and sometimes see spirits, even though at that time it did scare me for I didn't know what they were!!!! Excpet for the black dragon that came around, he was my friend, and protector!!!!

Because of our upbringing in this world, we don't trust our sense like we should!!! We have been told, how many times, that invisible friends are just a part of our imagination!!!!! We are told that all these spirits are just fairytales and so are not real!!!! So in a sense we are somewhat handicap in the area of trusting our own senses!!!! I hope this makes some sense!!! We have to relearn what we knew when we were kids, and let go of what we have learned as adults, and let our senses be free as it were, so we can see and hear our spirit friends!!!!

We mediate, we realx our minds, and let the thoughts and feelings from our spirits into our minds and lives!!!!! Give it time, the more you trust them and yourself, the more you will experince!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Defender, I remember your stories about the buzzards.. I definitely see that as a mystical sign. You're quite connected to the metaphysical world IMHO. :hug:

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote:Defender, I remember your stories about the buzzards.. I definitely see that as a mystical sign. You're quite connected to the metaphysical world IMHO. :hug:
You see, quit doubting what you see and feel!!!!! ;)

Let go and trust yourself!!!!! :thumbup:

That is the first step!!!!!! ;)

Lord_Grey
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 42
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Allucard
Zodiac:

Agreed.

The dreamer has awoken

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage
defender6980
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12

The buzzards are different, see they look and appear real and others can see what i see only they think it's some stupid bird looking for food but it's not some stupid bird it's my friends watching and enjoying the flight.

I don't feel connected i feel lost and unwelcome in this world. I feel welcome in these places my friends take me. I feel i should get this centaur i see but i don't know how or where.

Maybe i have heavy blocks yet, or not doing something right

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

defender6980 wrote:The buzzards are different, see they look and appear real and others can see what i see only they think it's some stupid bird looking for food but it's not some stupid bird it's my friends watching and enjoying the flight.

I don't feel connected i feel lost and unwelcome in this world. I feel welcome in these places my friends take me. I feel i should get this centaur i see but i don't know how or where.

Maybe i have heavy blocks yet, or not doing something right
Well you are weclomed in here!!!!! I know it can be very hard when others don't understand what you feel!!!!! In here, you have others who like you, see and feel things, that others cannot possiblity understand, as you mention the others just see the birds, they don't see what you see, so that makes you feel different!!!! In here you are amoung others who do understand, so you don't have to feel alone :hug:

As for the centaur, you could get a custom done from CH!!!! ;) Tell CH what he is like, and they could help in getting him for you!!!!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”