You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:
defender6980 wrote:The buzzards are different, see they look and appear real and others can see what i see only they think it's some stupid bird looking for food but it's not some stupid bird it's my friends watching and enjoying the flight.

I don't feel connected i feel lost and unwelcome in this world. I feel welcome in these places my friends take me. I feel i should get this centaur i see but i don't know how or where.

Maybe i have heavy blocks yet, or not doing something right
Well you are weclomed in here!!!!! I know it can be very hard when others don't understand what you feel!!!!! In here, you have others who like you, see and feel things, that others cannot possiblity understand, as you mention the others just see the birds, they don't see what you see, so that makes you feel different!!!! In here you are amoung others who do understand, so you don't have to feel alone :hug:

As for the centaur, you could get a custom done from CH!!!! ;) Tell CH what he is like, and they could help in getting him for you!!!!

starfire ::dragons::
Defender, i know exactly how you feel! i often don't feel welcome in this world either, meaning the metaphysical world in general. i even don't feel most of the time like i fit in on ch... i just feel, "different." but one thing is for sure...this community, CH is the most understanding i have found of my own confusion, questions, and wonderment at it all. just please know that there are people here who support you and feel for what you are going through, even though they may just be eyes on this forum and not posting all the time.
Starfire was right on...there are others like you here, and yet others who are just confused and seeking answers and knowledge. But it definitely is a community and if you just keep searching, you will find some answers eventually!
Take care,
:star:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
defender6980
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 12
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I am welcome here but it's not the same; here it's all a machine, many people act different on a machine than in person or phone not saying anyone here matches i wouldn't know i would have to meet or phone to know however i do have experience in meeting people whose i meet online first. Those ads you see all over about this type of thing is all fake and models that is all.

Centaur - i have no objection getting something from creepy hollows however i clearly heard the centaur say come get me - crazy witchy but when i message to check, there is no centaur there calling for me. That is all i heard, i can see the centaur but not very well; that is all i have.

Lily*of*Spades = "i know exactly how you feel!" I don't want to start anything but i really hate when people say this when they know nothing of the kind. Can't see or hear at all or very good sure others are but the similarity ends there. Not getting into why you or anyone else know exactly how i feel, i would pray you never go through what i did. Now if someone is psychic and can actually see and feel they can use that.

amerced
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Jifaq
Zodiac:

Jules has a Centaur up for sale now on ebay item 120845448225. Might be the one you've been looking for.

defender6980
neophyte
neophyte

It's probably the same one crazy witchy had. Had 2 or 3 when i asked. I don't think i should bother the seller anymore about it; i really bugged the person. I haven't seen or heard from in a long time.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

defender6980 wrote:Lily*of*Spades = "i know exactly how you feel!" I don't want to start anything but i really hate when people say this when they know nothing of the kind. Can't see or hear at all or very good sure others are but the similarity ends there. Not getting into why you or anyone else know exactly how i feel,

Defender, I apologize if my post offended you in any way.. I was simply trying to express that there is a part of me that can relate to what you were saying.

defender6980 wrote: i would pray you never go through what i did.

I don't know what you went through and I am not asking at all..but in this sense it is the same as what you said up above..you do not know what I have been through in my life either, so there is no comparison there. Our experiences are unique to each of us, but there are things /experiences that some have shared here in this community and in others. In this sense we have found support here. All I have seen here thus far with you is this community trying to support you. I hope that you can see that too.

I wanted to address your response here because it was not my intent to generalize you into some broad category as I would expect the same from you and others. My post was written with genuine concern and support so that you don't feel so alone.

defender6980 wrote: Now if someone is psychic and can actually see and feel they can use that.

Can you elaborate further on what you mean by this? They can use that for what? Just looking for clarification here.

Cheerz,
::leprechaun::

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

defender6980
neophyte
neophyte

A psychic would be to sense and feel my pain and discomfort. Others would not.

I agree Unique to all but i'm the most unique of them all, i'd like not to be but that's the way it is. I've read and heard many stories here and elsewhere none comes to comparsion. It will be different sure, going by for example level; 1 being low other numbers higher; i'm the highest. Kind of like CH doing spirit such as c5 as highest. So it would be strongest connection basically. I'm Infinite.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Okay thank you for elaborating a bit here.
defender6980 wrote:A psychic would be to sense and feel my pain and discomfort. Others would not.
thanks for clarifying on this statement. i want you to know that i have felt your discomfort in almost every post you have made here.

i hope you don't mind me asking so many questions. i want to understand more and open what you talking about to further discussion to this forum, if you are willing. if not, just say the word and i will stop the questions..

defender6980 wrote:So it would be strongest connection basically. I'm Infinite.
i don't understand what this means either, "Infinite." Totally could be missing out on some knowledge or information here, but I think this sentence depends upon one's beliefs. For example, my belief is that we are all energy and we are all infinite in that regard bc once the energy in our current form is expended in this vessel it changes into something else, all part of one cosmic consciousness.
defender6980 wrote:I agree Unique to all but i'm the most unique of them all, i'd like not to be but that's the way it is. I've read and heard many stories here and elsewhere none comes to comparsion.

I just don't see how a comparison can be made when we only know what we read on a computer of others experiences (and then there are any we have met in the flesh), which is not the sum total of each individual's knowledge or experiences at all. It is only one piece. I am not invalidating your experiences one bit, but there is no logical comparison there.

Cheerz,

::leprechaun::

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Lord_Grey
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Allucard
Zodiac:

wow.. are you trying to relate the nature of internet posers by chance? and infinite ? thats quite a bold statement.

The dreamer has awoken

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I believe we are all unquie in our own way!!!! To compare and say that you are the most unquie of all is in a way putting yourself above everyone esle, and not taking into account that each one of us have our own unquie experinces, life experinces, that make us who we are!!!! I do not believe that one person is above the other, another's words it is not being fair to everyone, inculding yourself!!!!

Sure none of us here knows what you may have experinced, or not experinced, just as you don't know what anyone esle here, have experinced!!!!

One thing that I do know, is that many here have experinced many life experinces, some good and some not so good!!!! We all have experinced pain and suffering in one form or another!!!! Also when you have quite a few here who are empaths, who do feel another's pain, well of course they are going to say that they feel your pain!!!! It is showing that we care!!!!

They are just letting you know that you are not alone in feeling the pain and expericning the pain that you have been through!!!! Also letting you know that there are people here who do care!!!! Also letting you know that you are not alone!!!!!

So now it will be up to you, to let people in, to help you move forward, and experince the wonder of spirit keeping and maybe moving and growing pass what you have experinced in your life!!!! We are not here to compare pains or life experinces, because that doesn't help us grow and move forward!!!!

We are here to HELP each other to move pass the painful experinces, and how we can take what we need from those experices, and learn from them and then move forward, not sitting back and saying that no one can know what we have been through, and then not moving forward in our life!!!!!

You came here for a reason did you not? Why did you come here in the first place if you didn't think that no one could help? Were you looking for help?

I believe that you came looking for whatever it is that you need, but you need to say what it is that you want!!!! I do feel others pain, I may not know what that pain is, but I do know that it is there. So I say to you, do you want to get pass that pain, or not?

In this fourm there are many wonderful people who care!!! We are not here to play games, we are here to share our stories with our spirits, and help each other to grow on our own life path!!!! We share our pains, and our good life experinces!!!!! We do not compare this or that, this is not what this forum is all about!!!!

I do not mean to offend anyone here, I am just concerned about what it is that you want out of this fourm!!!! No one here can wave a magic wand and make all your troubles go away, only you have the power to change what needs to be changed in your life!!! All we can do is support and share with you what we ourselves have experinced!!!! You can take that or leave it, that is your choice!!!!

We can show you support in whatever it is that you want to do, but it is your choice as to what it is that you want to do!!!!

Please don't be offended by what I have said, I have been watching this topic, and I just feel like that you seem to think, that no one can help you, because no has experinced what you have!!!! This very well could be true, but I will say that no one can help, if you don't let people in to help you!!!! It doesn't mean you have to say what you experinced, it just means, to let people in enough to help you move past the pain!!!!

Do you want to learn about spirit keeping, and learn about what spirits you could invite into your life to help with your problems?

So the question is do you want to move ahead or not?

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
defender6980
neophyte
neophyte

I'm confused. I seek answers to which to me no one seems to know. Various people have helped otherwise i wouldn't be here today. I joined to learn from CH and others, someone told me of this place.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”