Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

defender6980 wrote:I'm confused. I seek answers to which to me no one seems to know. Various people have helped otherwise i wouldn't be here today. I joined to learn from CH and others, someone told me of this place.
What are the questions that you wish to know the answers to?

If it is about spirit keeping of course anyone here would be more then happy to help you with your questions!!!! :thumbup:

We are all brought here to this site for one reason or another, however most of us are looking to change things for the better in our life, so in a sense that is what I was asking you about, if you wanted help in changing things in your life that you wanted to change!!!! Spirits that come to us, will help us do that if we also put forth the effort to learn how we can do that with their help!!!

I hope this make sense to you, and I did not intend on making you confused, just wanted to know if you wanted a change in your life or not is what I was asking!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

If I too confused you Defender, I apologize. I don't know which questions you are asking, but one thing is for sure. No one here has ALL the answers. But one of the great advantages of this place is that there are tons of people (and perspectives and mounds of life experience and education and spirit guidance) who are willing to work to help each other find the answers to questions that they have. Another factor to consider too in seeking out those answers is that they don't always come in the time or in the ways that we expect them to. So maybe it will take some time for the answers to reveal themselves to you.

Cheerz,
::leprechaun::

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
defender6980
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12

For one that is on topic as to why i can't see or hear my friends very good while others can or not even trying or a non believer can hear / see better. Because of what i went through i really need someone around at all times or most of the time but i really don't know for certain if there or not. I talk alot out loud and telepath to them. I see them in the sky as in the buzzard topic but what of at night or when not nice to fly. When i speak to the birds i don't hear anything. Other than what i hear from them i once in a while hear a tree. I try different methods from various sellers, here and youtube and doesn't work for me maybe it worked for others.

They are there when i sleep because i sleep much better than used to but i don't hear or see them. I ask for dreams and said could do anything they wanted but there is nothing. They were there when i was sick and pushed me to the bathroom so i wouldn't mess up the carpet. Not their fault i was, i guess it was a virus from people who don't take care of themselves, not talking about homeless or people who can't. Somehow i keep finding change on the ground outside, 1 time it was a bill, i know it's them but i don't feel anything or hear i just look and see it. Not much but don't care, i'm excited when find something even if 1 penny.

I'm not sure i understand why when in public, driving or elsewhere that absolutely no one sees anything i'm for certain. Surely there's a few that can see but nothing. Not complaining here, i appreciate this, i don't want anyone to know and don't want any one who may have the power to take them away.

defender6980
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12

Also why can i see sometimes not always something in other vessels that indicates something is there not always a figure (when i just look at a seller) and i see nothing just plain on mine?

Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

defender6980

Is English not your native language? I'm having some difficulty understanding your posts. The sentence structure and grammar is unusual. I'm going to break your post into chunks to better address your questions. I've put your points in blue

Why i can't see or hear my friends very good while others can or not even trying or a non believer can hear / see better.

Not every person is blessed with the ability to see or hear spirits clearly, nor are these abilities necessarily dependent upon a persons belief in the unseen world. (although doubt will often block it) If you are not one of those few with a natural gift, what are you doing to develop it? What steps have you taken to improve your abilities to communicate, to evolve as a Keeper, and how long have you been maintaining a dedicated practice?

Your use of the term “very good” indicates that you have at least minimal interaction, congratulations.

Because of what i went through i really need someone around at all times or most of the time but i really don't know for certain if there or not.

Without prying into your personal business, I suspect you might have expectations that spirit companions are not able to meet. Since you don’t specify your need I’ll hazard a guess and say you either feel the need for constant protection or a constant presence to meet emotional needs that are unfulfilled in your “mundane” life. You are incarnated in the physical world. The metaphysical should not and cannot fulfill all of your needs. If protection is your concern what are you doing to protect yourself? What steps have you taken to make yourself safer or improve the situation that places you in danger? If your issue stems from some sort of emotional trauma, you might want to connect to your personal guides rather than purchasing spirits. Again, what steps have you taken to process and heal?

I talk alot out loud and telepath to them. I see them in the sky as in the buzzard topic but what of at night or when not nice to fly.

Are you saying you want a constant physical presence from a non-corporeal entity? This isn’t something they can give you. I don’t commute to work via dragon. I can’t go down to the local courthouse with an incubus and get hitched. My einherjar isn’t going to call up his buddies and re-roof my house. That just isn’t the way it works, and expecting that of your companions is only going to lead to disappointment.

When i speak to the birds i don't hear anything. Other than what i hear from them i once in a while hear a tree. I try different methods from various sellers, here and youtube and doesn't work for me maybe it worked for others.

Birds don’t talk to me either. Again, not everyone has the same skills. But then you continue and state that you have had some communication with trees, congratulations.
I don’t know what you mean about YouTube, so I’m skipping that. What methods have you tried and for how long? Nothing is going to be instant or effortless.

They are there when i sleep because i sleep much better than used to but i don't hear or see them. I ask for dreams and said could do anything they wanted but there is nothing. They were there when i was sick and pushed me to the bathroom so i wouldn't mess up the carpet. Somehow i keep finding change on the ground outside, 1 time it was a bill, i know it's them but i don't feel anything or hear i just look and see it. Not much but don't care, i'm excited when find something even if 1 penny.

So you are seeing positive benefits, but remain hung-up on having it your own way. That they intervened in a manifestation strong enough to physically propel you is fairly impressive. You’re also receiving small signs, much more common. I’m glad to note you acknowledge this as worth getting excited over.

I'm not sure i understand why when in public, driving or elsewhere that absolutely no one sees anything i'm for certain. Surely there's a few that can see but nothing.

Most people can’t see spirits. Many spirits prefer not to be seen, particularly by strangers, and will hide their presence when out in public. Even when they are visible, and a person who can see them happens to… what do you expect them to do? A smart person learns to keep their mouth shut. How would people react if Cindy Cheerleader suddenly stood up in the middle of the food court and began to shriek that Geeky Gwen was accompanied to the mall by two gargoyles? That kind of behavior draws rather negative attention to your mental health.

I get the impression you’re very intent on seeing and hearing. It seems that you have at least some ability to sense energies, sharpening your own skills is important if you want clear communication. Remember that “seeing” and “hearing” are not the only methods for interacting with your companions. Nor are these gifts in constant use. Imagine trying to drive down the freeway while being visually assaulted by every accident, fatality, or roadkill within range. Or trying to ace a job interview while distracted by the constant chatter of 3 different spirits.

Lord_Grey
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Allucard
Zodiac:

defender6980 wrote:For one that is on topic as to why i can't see or hear my friends very good while others can or not even trying or a non believer can hear / see better. Because of what i went through i really need someone around at all times or most of the time but i really don't know for certain if there or not. I talk alot out loud and telepath to them. I see them in the sky as in the buzzard topic but what of at night or when not nice to fly. When i speak to the birds i don't hear anything. Other than what i hear from them i once in a while hear a tree. I try different methods from various sellers, here and youtube and doesn't work for me maybe it worked for others.

They are there when i sleep because i sleep much better than used to but i don't hear or see them. I ask for dreams and said could do anything they wanted but there is nothing. They were there when i was sick and pushed me to the bathroom so i wouldn't mess up the carpet. Not their fault i was, i guess it was a virus from people who don't take care of themselves, not talking about homeless or people who can't. Somehow i keep finding change on the ground outside, 1 time it was a bill, i know it's them but i don't feel anything or hear i just look and see it. Not much but don't care, i'm excited when find something even if 1 penny.

I'm not sure i understand why when in public, driving or elsewhere that absolutely no one sees anything i'm for certain. Surely there's a few that can see but nothing. Not complaining here, i appreciate this, i don't want anyone to know and don't want any one who may have the power to take them away.
Alot of this is natural disposition to the other realm, some are born with the ability to percieve and communicte with them and others are not. Anyone can learn but it requires patience and a great deal of faith in yourself and your spirits. For me i find not trying to be more fruitfull them trying to force a reaction to everything, obviously everyone is different and iam positive with the countless centuries of experience gathered across CH from the members you will find what you seek. I wish you the best of luck in your journey. ^_^

The dreamer has awoken

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

defender6980 wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:04 am If you don't mind what are they and where did you get them? Highly active i mean is something the spirit does 2 - 3 times or more a week that you can hear or see a action really well. For example i mean no offense just a couple of examples i remember reading here: appearing in front of others who are non believers and can see very clear kind of like saying leave my friend alone or ...; knocking a good quality ceiling down with no explaination in the real world like why did this happen, it's solid?
This thread may be a decade old, but I am here to revive it because I believe there are some misunderstandings that need to be addressed. The source of spirits is of little importance, which is why I choose not to purchase from popular sellers that most people go to. It is the energy that emanates from the sellers and the spirits that does not resonate with me.

Asking me to list all the spirits I work with is like trying to capture the entire sky in one picture, it's just not possible. Even if you were to procure the exact same spirits, I can't guarantee their manifestation for you would be the same. That's because my most active spirits are non-social, setting them apart from those of other Keepers.

Honestly, manifesting 2-3 times a week is actually not that active. It's far from rare, and it certainly isn't an outrageous frequency. I find it perplexing that all previous posts and replies criticize this idea and consider it excessive. Personally, I don't see it that way. However, it's important not to get overly hopeful or expectant about it. I don't have any expectations regarding who should manifest or how frequently they should do so. Manifestations are a personal choice that spirits/entities make according to their own free will.

My most active spirit physically manifests every other hour, enveloping me in a comforting presence that I've grown attached to. Initially, I wondered if it was a warning or indication of something amiss, but it's not. She simply wants to remind me of her presence, and she does so frequently. She regularly manifests using my surroundings and various items, such as the lights at work, the buzzing of electricity, even her scent, etc. My other non-social spirits also manifest spiritually every few hours on a daily basis. I had assumed this was a common occurrence for other Keepers as well, but after reading certain discussions, I've come to realize that may not be the case. I jestingly believe that she does it to prevent other women from reaching out to me, considering that most, if not all, of the spirits and entities in my Keep are female, including reverse adoptions and callings. Lol.

When your spirits manifest physically, other people can also see them, even if they don't have any abilities. However, the spirits will take on the form of an animal, such as a bird, rather than appearing in their full form. It's a giveaway because the bird's eyes will have their unique eyes color and it's their energy. To others, it will just look like a regular bird. Sometimes the spirits might manifest by causing lights to flicker and yeah, when they do that a lot, the lights break, or even purposefully prevent the lights from turning on to scare coworkers. These are just a few examples that align with the descriptions in the original post. It's to show that they do happen.

Their active manifestations have nothing to do with the connection. There are spirits that frequently manifest in my home, regardless of whether I spend time bonding with them or not. Even though I have living entities and spirits with whom I have yet to bond, they still manifest more than multiple times a week. An amusing example is a Djinn who has been with me for quite some time, whom I haven't bonded with yet, but still manifests physically on a daily basis. I have come across other Keepers who have tried to bond with their Djinns, hoping that they would manifest more afterward, but they remain in the background. This clearly shows that the frequency of manifestations has nothing to do with the level of connection.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I didn't read through this thread but I have to agree here with @Tarvos . Few time a week to be aware of our companions are nothing compared to what I usually perceive about my companions presence or they chose to manifest to me on various occasions and styles. I actually got "no manifestation in my household" in my house rules. But my faeries especially adore my mum and my puppy, so increased orbs and sparkling lights are common. I don't want to go into it, but as @Tarvos, I have far more physical interactions, with mine, although, we progressed to Astral and lucid in the last 6 months, just because its safer for all of us and far more easier without feeling being drained off energy.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

venusian_entity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

CH is the best!!!
Last edited by venusian_entity on Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

StarofHope
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

My spirits vary a lot in the number of times they manifest. Sometimes they won't be manifesting at all and sometimes they are very active. Some light orbs here and there, sometimes full body manifestations that can be seen with my eyes and sometimes it's just an energetic precense or visits in my dreams. My latest spirit from ch manifested as a light orb, it was a very strong shine, like a lamp. Spirits can manifest as often as they like or less. It doesn't really matter to me if they do or not.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”