To Owners of Highly Active Spirits

defender6980
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you don't mind what are they and where did you get them? Highly active i mean is something the spirit does 2 - 3 times or more a week that you can hear or see a action really well. For example i mean no offense just a couple of examples i remember reading here: appearing in front of others who are non believers and can see very clear kind of like saying leave my friend alone or ...; knocking a good quality ceiling down with no explaination in the real world like why did this happen, it's solid?

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

This is a post I made quite awhile back about some of my dragons and some of my protective spirits I had gotten and what happened one morning on the way to work!!!!!

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 75&t=22587

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I... don't do a lot, now that I think about it. I don't do special offerings using herbs or anything except whenever I make my own gifts for them (a crochet bear I did a while back) and then I just leave it. On the other hand, I talk to them a lot, meditate, and all that normal stuff.. In my personal experience, the activity happens most when I'm not paying attention. My djinn granting wishes, my watcher giving me a boost when I'm doing some mentally challenging tasks, etc. That said, I guess it doesn't fall into the extraordinary category that you are mentioning - except perhaps the random hailstorm that my djinn started in place of snow.

I would say, just let it go as it will. When you are antsy about the manifestations of your spirits, you tend to miss their more subtle manifestations which are not always "appearing in front of other people." From time to time, I hear their voice when I'm not trying to pick it up or paying attention when I'm walking to class and it happens moreso than when I sit down and try to meditate with them. Your spirits will manifest to you at the right time and it's not doing you any good to point fingers, not saying that you are, and tell yer kiddos, "Hey, what's up with that? X's spirits have already come around."

Well, I'm just saying so because I made that mistake when I first started keeping and it was a real bummer for a while until I kind of slapped myself in the face and snapped out of it. Works just fine for me.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

The most active spirits I have are my fae from sessa bliss. They do not often have full manifestations but I have in the past said "go mess with X" and later heard from that person they had a weird day or lost something of theirs etc.

I typically only do this when the person asks me to... but still :)
They require payment in shiny baubles...

Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

defender6980 wrote: something the spirit does 2 - 3 times or more a week that you can hear or see a action really well. For example : appearing in front of others who are non believers and can see very clear kind of like saying leave my friend alone or ...; knocking a good quality ceiling down with no explaination in the real world like why did this happen, it's solid?

Just to clarify; you want a massive physical manifestation 2 - 3 X weekly? Something that causes solid physical manifestation. (destruction of sound structures, auditory and solid form appearance in front of non-spiritual strangers were your examples) You want frequent corporeal manifestations from a non-corporeal entity?

I hate to burst your bubble, but it pretty much doesn't work that way. I can't ride my dragon to work. My dark arts spirits don't evacuate the grocery store so I can shop in comfort. I have a wonderful relationship with my incubus, but the last time I man fell at my feet it was because my husband tripped over his untied shoe laces.

All that hype is pretty much... hype, unless you can back it up with your own abilities. If you are highly skilled in such a way that you enjoy strong connection and communication, if you have fantastic sight or the gift of clairaudience, you're certainly going to have a better chance at the sort of verifiable physical manifestations you seem to be seeking.

Rather than trying to find some sort of Super Seller or Secret Spirit you might want to concentrate on improving your own ability to interact with and percieve spirits.

The type of interactions you're describing do happen, but it's a rare and special occurance, not the norm.

Much of Keeping is learning to seek and appreciate the subtle signs, the simple blessings.

:peace:

Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

Maythen21 wrote:
defender6980 wrote: something the spirit does 2 - 3 times or more a week that you can hear or see a action really well. For example : appearing in front of others who are non believers and can see very clear kind of like saying leave my friend alone or ...; knocking a good quality ceiling down with no explaination in the real world like why did this happen, it's solid?

Just to clarify; you want a massive physical manifestation 2 - 3 X weekly? Something that causes solid physical manifestation. (destruction of sound structures, auditory and solid form appearance in front of non-spiritual strangers were your examples) You want frequent corporeal manifestations from a non-corporeal entity?

I hate to burst your bubble, but it pretty much doesn't work that way. I can't ride my dragon to work. My dark arts spirits don't evacuate the grocery store so I can shop in comfort. I have a wonderful relationship with my incubus, but the last time I man fell at my feet it was because my husband tripped over his untied shoe laces.

All that hype is pretty much... hype, unless you can back it up with your own abilities. If you are highly skilled in such a way that you enjoy strong connection and communication, if you have fantastic sight or the gift of clairaudience, you're certainly going to have a better chance at the sort of verifiable physical manifestations you seem to be seeking.

Rather than trying to find some sort of Super Seller or Secret Spirit you might want to concentrate on improving your own ability to interact with and percieve spirits.

The type of interactions you're describing do happen, but it's a rare and special occurance, not the norm.

Much of Keeping is learning to seek and appreciate the subtle signs, the simple blessings.

:peace:
I have to completely agree with Maythen here.

Yes, sometimes it seems that we might be more sensitive to spirits from certain sellers, that depends on the individual and the actual spirits. Even then, you'll not get the manifestations you're seeking. Even if your psychic skills are very strong it doesn't mean that you'll be seeing your spirits in full physical manifestations roaming around you. Spirits choose how and when to manifest. A strong psychic can experience clear mental communication and see them through their 3rd eye. Saying that, even a novice who's deaf and blind to their spirits can definetelly have a perception of the spirits around them if only they pay attention to the smallest of details. Just because someone is not a psychic it doesn't mean their spirits are less active.

Spirit keeping is very much like a relationship, you get to know each other, put the effort and time into it and you'll be rewarded when the bond between the two of you is strong enough.

I know that maybe this is not what you wanted to hear but it's a fact.

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I too agree with the others here, most of the time it is the little things, that sometimes does go un-noticed, because we get so busy with work, family, life in general!!!!

My spirit family is a part of my family and I don't really expect them to be doing all the things that you talked about, yes they have helped me in protection as the post I pointed you said, and I was and still am grateful for when that happens!!!

I will however say that all the smalls things, that sometimes happens is also important too, as it for me, shows that they are around and taking a part in my life, and like with any family, it takes work to have a great connection, and that things just don't happen overnite!!!!

You work on your own abilities too!!!!

Because, like in any family or relationship, it takes both to work at having a relationship in the first place!!!!!

SomeGuy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I really don't know what your personal expectations are in terms of manifestations. I can talk about my own experiences. I make a point to say good morning every day and several times daily I will see orbs, flashes of light, streaks, shadows etc. These spirits have come directly from CH amongst a couple other sellers.

You really have to "tune" out the visual background noise and you will typically see them trying to get your attention. Notice the timing of when you complete your questions.

Best & gl.

Matt

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

This is an EXCELLENT thread! :thumbup:

Sometimes you shall notice things happening more frequently in your day to day life, and then it suddenly "clicks" and you realize it was one of your spirits reaching out to you or saying, hey! i'm here!! for example, when i first began spirit keeping i would sit outside in the sunlight of the backyard with my fae and then i noticed this golden butterfly..it would land in front of me all the time. then one day it hit me that is was my golden faery L doing this!

Oftentimes I don't notice things when I'm "trying" per se but right after the fact, a feeling, a flash, streaks, or impressions.

Cheerz,
:star:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lily*of*Spades wrote:This is an EXCELLENT thread! :thumbup:

Sometimes you shall notice things happening more frequently in your day to day life, and then it suddenly "clicks" and you realize it was one of your spirits reaching out to you or saying, hey! i'm here!! for example, when i first began spirit keeping i would sit outside in the sunlight of the backyard with my fae and then i noticed this golden butterfly..it would land in front of me all the time. then one day it hit me that is was my golden faery L doing this!

Oftentimes I don't notice things when I'm "trying" per se but right after the fact, a feeling, a flash, streaks, or impressions.

Cheerz,
:star:
Oh I think that is wonderful!!!! I have a garden fairy and have some more faes as well, and I am really looking forward to the springtime which is not that far off, since it is March already, and when the weather warms up and I can work in my flower garden, and just being out, playing around the trees, and sitting out watching all that will be around and at night, looking at the stars!!!!

My sons gave me a telescope and that is going to be put to some good use this year in watching the stars!!!! Around here I have a good view, and it is dark enough to be able to see most of the stars here!!!!!

We also get all kinds of birds, and butterflies as well!!!! So if I am not on here as much with the warm weather, it is because I will be busy outside enjoying mother nature!!!!!! ;) :thumbup:

Return to “Spirit Keeping”