dark ifrit anyone? just bought my first!

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
STORMGOD
new here
new here
Answers: 0

I never said ALL
You said that.
I said dark Ifrit.
I wount argue with you about hell if it does or does or not it exists. I was just giving you information from the Quran... or what it says on the subject, since Djinn come from Arabric lore and pre date Islam they are a topic of focus in the quran.
Fell free to look this up yourself, but the Quran is an authority on this subject and can be considered a "primary source".
Though Shitian is the Djinn they are talking about when they describe the "bad" Djinn.
Some Ifrits are good too. They are believers and have chosen a path of light.
While others have chosen a darker path.
These are the ones the Quarn warns about.

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

That would have been more useful to know versus your first post. Thanks for the clarification. :thumbup:

Peace, light & love

Phil

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

STORMGOD wrote:I never said ALL
You said that.
I said dark Ifrit.
I wount argue with you about hell if it does or does or not it exists. I was just giving you information from the Quran... or what it says on the subject, since Djinn come from Arabric lore and pre date Islam they are a topic of focus in the quran.
Fell free to look this up yourself, but the Quran is an authority on this subject and can be considered a "primary source".
Though Shitian is the Djinn they are talking about when they describe the "bad" Djinn.
Sure the Quaran is an authority if you believe in the quaran, just as aesops fables are an authority if you want to believe in aesop or the bible if you want to believe that the world is six thousand years old and cant get your head round science. I respect peoples right to believe in Islam and make it their authority, but it is not my authority nor is it the authorityfor a lot of people round here I figure.

The other thing is that where do people get off in thinking that just because a djinn decides to be islamic that they are somehow really goody two shoes because the guys who flew 2 planes into the world trade centre were extremely religious!!! Any sane person NEVER looks at someones profession of belief to judge anothers goodness or badness, they go by how they conduct themselves. Lets do the same with our djinn.

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

albanygang wrote:
STORMGOD wrote:I never said ALL
You said that.
I said dark Ifrit.
Sure the Quaran is an authority if you believe in the quaran, just as aesops fables are an authority if you want to believe in aesop or the bible if you want to believe that the world is six thousand years old and cant get your head round science. I respect peoples right to believe in Islam and make it their authority, but it is not my authority nor is it the authorityfor a lot of people round here I figure.

The other thing is that where do people get off in thinking that just because a djinn decides to be islamic that they are somehow really goody two shoes because the guys who flew 2 planes into the world trade centre were extremely religious!!! Any sane person NEVER looks at someones profession of belief to judge anothers goodness or badness, they go by how they conduct themselves. Lets do the same with our djinn.
:thumbup: :applause:

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
STORMGOD
new here
new here

"The other thing is that where do people get off in thinking that just because a djinn decides to be islamic that they are somehow really goody two shoes because the guys who flew 2 planes into the world trade centre were extremely religious!!! Any sane person NEVER looks at someones profession of belief to judge anothers goodness or badness, they go by how they conduct themselves. Lets do the same with our djin."
Who said that all believers were Muslims? I sure did not. You see the Djinn have chosen religions for themselves. It is their belife in God that makes them believers or unbelievers. The religion they choose, their stance on god, and most inportantly their actions are what determins if they are light or dark. Good or bad.
Some will even pretend to be religious in order to achieve their dark goals Like bin laden or those guys who were behind 9-11. Or the old man in the mountain.
Ps. Im not a Muslims, nor do i believe in any of this, but I'm a scholar and I'm just giving up the facts as they are, not as we want them to be, so that they may apply to today's ideology. You can reword what I say, and disagree, but it is all true... in the sense of Mythology and Arabic lore.

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

STORMGOD wrote:"The other thing is that where do people get off in thinking that just because a djinn decides to be islamic that they are somehow really goody two shoes because the guys who flew 2 planes into the world trade centre were extremely religious!!! Any sane person NEVER looks at someones profession of belief to judge anothers goodness or badness, they go by how they conduct themselves. Lets do the same with our djin."
Who said that all believers were Muslims? I sure did not. You see the Djinn have chosen religions for themselves. It is their belife in God that makes them believers or unbelievers. The religion they choose, their stance on god, and most inportantly their actions are what determins if they are light or dark. Good or bad.
Some will even pretend to be religious in order to achieve their dark goals Like bin laden or those guys who were behind 9-11. Or the old man in the mountain.
Ps. Im not a Muslims, nor do i believe in any of this, but I'm a scholar and I'm just giving up the facts as they are, not as we want them to be, so that they may apply to today's ideology. You can reword what I say, and disagree, but it is all true... in the sense of Mythology and Arabic lore.
I see, then I misunderstood you and apologise. It is just that so many people speak of "believing"djinn as those that follow the path of islam and suddenly assume that they are all highly virtuous. I have met lots of muslim scoundrels as well as christian ones, so I know full well that someones religion is no indicator of their goodness and badness. Actions always talk louder.

The Koran is always going to back the muslims,just as the Torah does the Jews and the New Testament the Christians and as such they are always going to be biased. Because they are biased I personally would not use them as an independent authority on anything. But that is just the way that I see things. Stormgod. I respect your ernest studying of various sources. I think people who are always seeking understand are the most interesting of all :)

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

That was interesting, thank you all. Definite food for thought.

Returning to the dark ifrit specifically - are they not of duality rather than totally DA? In which case, they are capable of being/doing 'bad' as well as 'good'. So are more flexible, for want of a better word.

I have had less trouble with my 2, in the way of mood swings, headaches etc. than I had with my sanguine vamp. For what that is worth!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

My experience is that ours are duality - I'm sure there are some that are dark and that holds especially true for shaitan djinn.

Peace, light & love

Phil

angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

stormgod....i don´t belive in "religions" in the normal way, for me there ae many shades between good and bad
i have many dark spirits and they are realy nice spirits and creatures :D
and i realy don´t think lisa from real magic would sell a dark ifrit if he is realy to dark to handle ;)

i have my dark ifrit now at home, felt him right after the first night i made the ritual,i know he is not a love and hug needet spirit like my werewolf or griffin...,not a spirit that like to chat :problem: but if i am calling him he answer me and is around me often even if i don´t call him,i like the independence that comes from him,and i like his character very mutch,
he is dark this fore sure because some days ago i had a problem with a profesor of my college....and he wisper in my ear "wish him to become sick....and i do the rest" i don´t wanted this to happen ,but the prof was away the next 2 days,he was ill told us a other prof,i still don´t know what happen to him,but today he was in the college again.....this was realy strange :eh:
oh mongrella i need your email because i want to send ou the ritual for the invoking :mrgreen:
many hugs
angelika

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

angelika79 wrote:oh mongrella i need your email because i want to send ou the ritual for the invoking :mrgreen:
many hugs
angelika
Hi Angelika, it is: dragondance AT hot mail dot co dot uk

Mongrella

Return to “Djinn Races”