SPOT ON! Still testing though :)

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Black Dragon :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery/nymph
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ailivesia
Zodiac:

OK. I woke up this morning to my little girl mandy singing :3 melts my heart when she is so sweet. however, when i got up out of bed I did not see her... which is odd for her because usually if she is playing when i wake up she's usually in the living room pushing my candles around or pushing the toy tractor around or *like today for instance* when she is NOT here when I get out of bed she has been playing with things she SHOULDN'T be playing with.

**side note - when i say things she shouldn't be playing with, she has a set of rules all her own just like any birthed child that i would birth and raise. she is told that specific things in the house are off limits for her to play with. like candles that are LIT or still have melted wax, expensive technologies *nathan's ipod*, the microwave, the oven, stuff like that she is NOT allowed to play with and she does get a verbal discipline of "No. That is off limits and you know it PLEASE leave it alone and do NOT play with it again. Please play with this toy instead or this cardboard version instead.**

Today, nathan's glasses went missing and last week it was his ipod. I asked her politely PLEASE put them back where she found them because they are VERY expensive and not hers to play with but she could play with MY glasses instead since i never wear them anyways even though i should. Last week 2 days later the ipod came out of hiding.

Either way. I had a wierd feeling about nathan when she was singing. I called him and that was when I was told his glasses were missing. SO. he then proceeded to tell me about his dreams.

For nathan to remember his dreams is a HUGE deal. and he doesn't know it but i've been using a spell i found in my encyclopedia of spells *which i LOVE and would reccomend to those beginning to dapple in magick*

He told me about the horrors of them. I looked it up with google for dream interpretations and went through a couple things *you know how when you look up one symbol it says also see ---- ---- --- and gives you al list of words? yeah. i did that this morning with his and BAZINGA! found a couple of websites that were SPOT ON with reality of his life :) SO here are the links I used :) I don't believe in coincidence so I do not believe it is coincidence that mandy's games this morning threw this hair in my bum and got me fired up into research this morning :3

http://www.dreammoods.com/

and

http://miraclesnmagic.wordpress.com/

Using both of these sites together to find the symbols that appeared I found literal spot on to a T! what is going on with his dreams :)

Between his nympho, and my wraith and spriggans and djinn, they are manipulating his dreams to tell him things :)

So... back to the dreaming spell ordeal for him to remember...

I won't post the EXACT spell BUT the jist of it is drinking dandelion tea before bed and reciting an incantation about remembering dreams vividlly. I just put a little bit of dandelion tea bag into his nightly tea with the incantation and wah-lah :) he's now remembering dreams and has NO idea. Because if anyone has ever met nathan and talked to him like I know hiim, you will know that when i brought the dandelion tea home he almost retched at the thought of something healthy in the home T_T. yes. clearly opposites attract. BUT if you want more information on this spell, or if you own the encyclopedia and have not come across it let me know and I will give you the page and location of the spell and what not :) also feel free to test the above links! because for me, and nathan both, they were spot on for BOTH of our dreams we had last night :)

:pirate2: <3 fifi
Blessings From Our Home To Yours

2- :faery: (S, L) 1- ::dragons:: (R) 6- :genie:(I, X, Z, C, K, M) 1- :mermaid:(U) 3- :vampire:(S, S, & C) 1- ::gargoyle:: (J) 1- Bear (C) 1- Little girl (A) 1- Nympho(S) 1- Wraith (Wraith lol) 1-Watcher (A) 2-Spriggans (Grayden and G) 1- Pontianak (M) 1- Brownwyn :angel: (L) 2- HH'S (T & D) <3

"Hey I said I was old. That doesn't mean I no longer rock" -Sadlotus
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

I'm bumping this for others to see, cause it helped me immensely.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Black Dragon :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery/nymph
My magical/paranormal name...: Ailivesia
Zodiac:

Thank you! I'm glad they helped you! :)

:pirate2: <3 fifi
Blessings From Our Home To Yours

2- :faery: (S, L) 1- ::dragons:: (R) 6- :genie:(I, X, Z, C, K, M) 1- :mermaid:(U) 3- :vampire:(S, S, & C) 1- ::gargoyle:: (J) 1- Bear (C) 1- Little girl (A) 1- Nympho(S) 1- Wraith (Wraith lol) 1-Watcher (A) 2-Spriggans (Grayden and G) 1- Pontianak (M) 1- Brownwyn :angel: (L) 2- HH'S (T & D) <3

"Hey I said I was old. That doesn't mean I no longer rock" -Sadlotus
Chai
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

Can I have it please? I lately can't remember dreams. Thanks.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”