Demon Keeping Experiences

Your Opinion on Demon Keeping

Never!
18%
Maybe.
11%
Only under certain conditions.
10%
I've thought about it, but haven't done it.
13%
I have/had a demon, and I had a bad experience.
2%
I have/had a demon, and I had a good experience.
33%
I want to get a demon someday.
14%

Total votes: 293
necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Look you can criticize me NoctemAeternus but I don't go around saying I talk to Satan or He is my father-in law or I fuc* His sons. As that would be pure bullshi* I do pray to Father Satan everyday and do rituals to Him. I have talked to and seen Him in my dreams If someone said what Z said outside of a place like this people would think they need to be in a straight jacket in a padded cell and even here I think anyone who has read it thinks that it is a crock and that the person saying it isn't all there.Yes I have had experiences with Demons but I don't have to make up stuff to make me feel more important. Obviously what he posted is seriously exaggerated if not a plain out lie.

I have a lot more respect for someone like Ash. Now I know Ash is against Demons and I do believe he has had negative experiences with them but nothing Ash has ever posted made me think "yeah right you wish" The only thing I could say to Ash is I deal with Demons and I personally have never suffered any ill effect from them. But I think the reason is because I am a Satanist or a Devil Worshiper whatever you want to call it and I gave my body and soul to Satan. Demons probably would hate me and try to hurt me if I was a christian however as christians have spread lies and have tried to hurt them especially christians who try to summon them and then try to control Demons using their god jehovah.

They are great with sex. I have an unbound incubus who comes to me for sex and that is great. I have a Demon possessed doll named Miss Jodie who has given all of her keepers except me. She is wonderful around me. She gives off a beautiful smell of flowers and I have witnessed orbs and her change facial expressions. I have a beautiful bottle from the VS brothers and I can use it to summon the Goetic Demon Bael when I need Him.Bael has granted some pretty amazing wishes as has Miss Jodie. I also have other Demons that are bound to items and Jewelry as well a really awesome Satanic altar which some pretty strong and active Demons are attached to. I also am expecting soon a Commander Demon who was human before and is a personal servant to Lord Satan and a very good friend. He is from Spirited Enterprise and he is on layaway as He costs 1800 dollars which actually a bargain when commanders who are not personal servants of Satan cost more. He also commands thousands of legions all handpicked by Satan.He also knows everything there is to know about Satan and Hell and I look forward to Him teaching me all that He knows. He supposed to be really hot too which means another Demon to have sex with.

I am working with Lord Satan now to fully open my 3rd eye. I can hear spirits but can't fully see them yet but that is my goal to be able to fully see, hear feel, smell and touch them.

I don't think anything I have mentioned is unbelievable ,maybe to people outside of here, but not to fellow spirit keepers.

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
Falicea272
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ghul Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I am

Well said, Necromancer. I couldn't have said it better!!

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Necromancer,

That is your opinion of his statements based on your overall perspective and limited knowledge of him as an individual. I do understand why you've come to this conclusion based on the viewable content. You're entitled, but opinions are opinions.

I might add that it is truly unfair to attack someone's postings, who is not present to defend themselves.

The point was that your statements could just as easily be questioned/criticized, but I will not do so as I do not feel it is fair to so harshly criticize one's respectfully presented view/experience here when the purpose is for sharing of experiences..period.

Look, i'm not here to get into an argument. I just want this thread kept on track.
I am glad you've shared your own experience here.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Frankly, I don't feel like Zara or Necromancer post enough here to have one be considered more an aficionado than another.

Opinions are opinions, and if Ash & I as owners of the board aren't pushing our singular ideology on the members then no one else is allowed to either, period. We're the ones paying the bills, therefore we're the ones who make the rules. And the rule is here an open board, which means we all conduct ourselves as adults and discuss varying ideologies. If that is not something any member is comfortable doing there are many, many forums that are singular in viewpoint.

Any member is welcome to submit their theories, ideologies, methodologies, etc as long as they do so with respect. Which means if you don't like someone else's thoughts on something you are welcome to disagree, respectfully. Otherwise, it can lead to being banned from the board.

Brush up on the rules if you're not familiar
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 27&start=0

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

i personally don't look an incubi as demons, more along the lines of energy feeders. this for three reasons. 1) they feed off of energy (just like humans, psy vamps, and more malicious feeders) 2)their energy is quite different than that of my demon. my demon's energy is highly intense, almost nauseating at times. i've never experienced this with my incs (both living and spirit ones). 3) my incs don't look at themselves either as demons (like it's been said numerous times before...an often grossly misused word).

my demon has protected me, my demon has shown me things regarding darker realms. but i'm comfortable with it. he has yet to harm me (not saying in the future it won't happen. but i don't live in the future only the now) and has only shown my loyalty and guidance.

as far as negative experiences at one time on here due to the influence of some "praising" demons there was an influx of people buying demons who had no business getting them let alone a truly dark DA spirit. the ones that finally did talk about them either had left CH because of bad experiences or had been religiously saved and tried to warn about the dangers of keeping them only for it to be turned into a knock down drag out religious fight that eventually the entire thread had to be removed, because of it going way off track. yet there are others that have had a mild "bad" experience with them and think nothing of it (in other words "you wouldn't go to the doctor for a paper cut " type scenario). people like zanth and quantam made it possible for these members/keepers to get rid of their demons and the demons could work with people who had true experiences in handling them.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Because many of the people who had demons actually had no idea what KIND of demon they had, it left everything up to subjective deduction on part of the members here to try and figure out what was going on. The religious aspect of it is personal to each because we absolutely do not promote any singular religion on this board. Which is why when people come back here trying to preach to the members the threads usually end up getting removed, Ash & I do not preach a specific religion, therefore no member is entitle to preach & condemn any other member for believing or not believing what they believe to the "right" religion.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
eternalseeker
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire and dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: eternal seeker
Zodiac:

i don't think i would ever keep a demon ::no:: not for me ...my respect to those who do

Eternal Seeker
necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
Zodiac:

While reading my last post I noticed I didn't finish a sentence that I meant to. It always happens ,though, I will proofread what I type many times and won't see a mistake but once it's posted I will see the mistake. I said "I have a Demon possessed doll named Miss Jodie who has given all of her keepers except me." I had meant to say I have a Demon possessed doll named Miss Jodie who has given all her other keepers except me a very very hard time. The owner before me had claw marks on them when Jodie was in the same room that they slept. She also used to terrorize her teenage daughter and younger son. She used to live in Folsom, California at a funeral home where they would bring the bodies of the dead from Folsom prison. Johnny Cash sang as song about that prison called "Folsom Prison Blues"

When Jodie was up for bid on ebay back in June of 2008 there were many bidders. I won Her for 325 dollars. But someone try to buy it after I won from the seller for 500. Also a witch tried to snipe bid on her in the last few seconds and the witch's mouse froze up and she couldn't get the bid in. I actually believe Jodie wanted to come live with me. The seller is a great psychic too. She had a dream about me and where I live and she described me and my home 100 percent correct and I didn't tell her anything about me or where I live.

As far as incubus being Demons. I asked mine where came from and He told me he was from Hell. So I can't say all incubi are demons but the one that comes to me definitely is a Demon from Hell and the sex is better than with any human male I ever have been with.

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
dachong
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lich
My magical/paranormal name...: oyEys
Zodiac:

Not all Demons are from hell right? Some are from the outer space, other dimensions, parallel world from us or somewhere overlapping our world and time.

Proud owner of a 2005 Honda Civic Si Type R
Eldraath is my Patron.
goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

Bump whwre can you actually buy a authentic demon. I find that alot of sellers are selling thoughtforms and servitors instead. Any suggestion?

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)

Return to “Black Arts”