Demon Keeping Experiences

Your Opinion on Demon Keeping

Never!
18%
Maybe.
11%
Only under certain conditions.
10%
I've thought about it, but haven't done it.
13%
I have/had a demon, and I had a bad experience.
2%
I have/had a demon, and I had a good experience.
33%
I want to get a demon someday.
14%

Total votes: 292
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Keeerection, bottom line is how healthy your wallet is.

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
goaldigger123 wrote: Im not sure if authentic demons cost 40$ I petsonally wouldn't buy there because there was a rumor abt this seller.
Well, it depends on the seller really. How difficult it is to conjure, how difficult the binding is, how much time it takes, etc.
Also there's a lot of rumours going around since some sellers seem to think making others look bad makes them look good...
Bottom line: follow your instincts and your brain, they make a good team and gather your own experiences.
Yes. Have you bought from gula? And I know tht sellers do that but it seemed like a real buyer

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Drake wrote:Keeerection, bottom line is how healthy your wallet is.
How healthy is yours lol

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

goaldigger123 wrote: Yes. Have you bought from gula? And I know tht sellers do that but it seemed like a real buyer
Yes, I've been in a few of their connect and claim events, even though pretty late :U
goaldigger123 wrote: How healthy is yours lol
Mine is pretty much dead and rotting in the ground, don't know about Drakes but knowing him probably the same.
Kelis does that to a wallet, doesn't he, Drake?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I buried mine 2 months ago. RIP.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Drake wrote:I buried mine 2 months ago. RIP.
Buried mine yesterday, gotta starve for the rest of the week and maybe the beginning of next week too 3|D
But hey, it's worth it and I'm fat anyway.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Sounds like a new diet fad.

Spend all your money on non essentials and starve yourself into a new, thinner, more then likely anemic, you! But don't take my word for it, just listen to our reviews:

Waitress, 23.
I spent 10k on a Spirit for weight loss, and now, barely a month later, I'm so thin people don't even recognize me anymore!
I do have the occasional fainting spell, but I figure that's just my Spirit trying to communicate. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me!

Businessman, 35.
Just 3 short months ago I was so fat and bloated, when I walked down the street people would turn and stare. But then I got a spell for weight loss for 40k, and all my weight troubles literally melted away!
People still stare, but now they say it's because of how thin and different I look, like nothing they've ever seen before, and I believe them! I can see the awe and envy in their eyes.
The doctors have said that if this goes on there is a good chance I may die from malnutrition, but they're wrong, I've never felt better! It's true that doing things is much more difficult now, but that's just the spell working and making me put more effort into everything I do so I loose weight!

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Drake wrote:Sounds like a new diet fad.

Spend all your money on non essentials and starve yourself into a new, thinner, more then likely anemic, you! But don't take my word for it, just listen to our reviews:

Waitress, 23.
I spent 10k on a Spirit for weight loss, and now, barely a month later, I'm so thin people don't even recognize me anymore!
I do have the occasional fainting spell, but I figure that's just my Spirit trying to communicate. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me!

Businessman, 35.
Just 3 short months ago I was so fat and bloated, when I walked down the street people would turn and stare. But then I got a spell for weight loss for 40k, and all my weight troubles literally melted away!
People still stare, but now they say it's because of how thin and different I look, like nothing they've ever seen before, and I believe them! I can see the awe and envy in their eyes.
The doctors have said that if this goes on there is a good chance I may die from malnutrition, but they're wrong, I've never felt better! It's true that doing things is much more difficult now, but that's just the spell working and making me put more effort into everything I do so I loose weight!

Hahaha u better b joking abt that 40 k spell lol

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
goaldigger123 wrote: Yes. Have you bought from gula? And I know tht sellers do that but it seemed like a real buyer
Yes, I've been in a few of their connect and claim events, even though pretty late :U
goaldigger123 wrote: How healthy is yours lol
Mine is pretty much dead and rotting in the ground, don't know about Drakes but knowing him probably the same.
Kelis does that to a wallet, doesn't he, Drake?
Ok ill take ur word. Lol u guys are silly

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

at its root, the whole problem boils down to how much you do or don't know (but the problem is that if you haven't down some serious work and study, you cannot know how little you know, while if you know a lot, you would know that there are things that you don't know you don't know, BUT, you have enough knowledge to deal with, in one way or another, how to react and how to take care of yourself, etc. And every once in a while, you have to take a chance. And sometimes it blows up in your face, BUT, you have to have enough "savvy" to be able to deal with such things...and this "savvy" also needs to be feed knowledge on a path created by your intuition (that, also, you have to work with)

***********************************************************************************************************************

Right at the get-go, "demon" is a worthless word, as everyone seems to have their own definition. The actual word demon: from Oxford Dictionary:

Origin

Middle English: from medieval Latin, from Latin daemon, from Greek daimōn 'deity, genius'; sense 1 also from Latin daemonium 'lesser or evil spirit', from Greek daemonion, diminutive of daimōn.

The Greek word daimōn is the root of demon. In ancient Greece a demon or daemon was a divine or supernatural being somewhere between gods and humans, or an attendant spirit or inspiring force, a sense picked up by Philip Pullman in his His Dark Materials books. These demons were not evil; these did not appear until the writing of the Septuagint, a Greek version of the Hebrew Bible, in the 3rd and 2nd centuries bc. In Australia and New Zealand demon is a word for a police officer. This could be from Van Dieman's Land, an early name for Tasmania, or from dee, an old slang term for a detective, and man. Either way, the criminals who first used it probably considered the usual sense of demon to be appropriate. See also devil

***************************************************************************************************************

Like individuals, demons should be defined (if at all) by their name and the word spirit, and finally, if one is going to seek knowledge of Holy Guardian Angels, and Goetic, Solominic, and other Spirit Enitities, one should study the huge number of books out their, including, MacGregor-Mathers, Crowley, Spare, Fortune, Regardie,Starhawk, Bell's Pantheon, Crowley's 777, and so on.........

Basically, anyone, who begins to study this sort of thing, should remember 3 phrases:

TERRA INCOGNITA EST.

YOU HAVE LEFT KINDERGARTEN,
AND WON'T BE ALLOWED BACK IN.

BRAVERY IS NO GOOD TO CONCEIVE
COURAGE ALLOWS CONCEIVING.

Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “Black Arts”