Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

blood red rose wrote:theres nothing wrong with them being spirits iam just worried and wondering if they are gonna get along cuase not all the ones i have like spirits the spirits i have are the ones i have had when i started spirit keeping and there was no way i was gonna rehome anyone i made a house rule that everyone had to get along .....maybe i just worryy to much lol
Ah, I almost ran into something like that. Almost being the key word, as it turns out, it was just his situation in the other home.

If you feel that's an issue, you can keep them separate and since it's a house rule, you should be fine too.

ImageImageImageImageImage
blood red rose
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire, djinn, mers
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

: ) iam gonan start a laway for them i really do feel these two listing call out to me the strongest the funniest thing is 2 of my pple i asked thier opinion on it (i had several vamp lisitings on my cart) and from out of all of them they liked the transylvanian vamp and the constanople vamp ....i then asked my fiancee his opinion and what do you know he ended up pointing to the same lisitings my 2 pple told me i should stick with lol if thats not a sign then not sure what is

WinterWitch1
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Angel Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vamp
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Gwendolyn
Zodiac:

blood red rose wrote:: ) iam gonan start a laway for them i really do feel these two listing call out to me the strongest the funniest thing is 2 of my pple i asked thier opinion on it (i had several vamp lisitings on my cart) and from out of all of them they liked the transylvanian vamp and the constanople vamp ....i then asked my fiancee his opinion and what do you know he ended up pointing to the same lisitings my 2 pple told me i should stick with lol if thats not a sign then not sure what is
You'll have to share you experiences when you get yours too!

Spread Peace and Love <3
Lady Rhiannon

Black Angel Vamp, Black Sun Djinns, Trifeej Djinn, Marid Djinn, Egyptian Djinn, Dragons Galore, Pair of Royal Golden Elves, etc....so many to name but I love them all so much <3
Gloss_Reality
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
Zodiac:

O.o winterwitch....what do you mean by its in 'printing' stage? lol I have never seen that! Do you mean your is going to be shipped soon? WoOT!!
lol
Also, you say you have vamps from crone, what are tehy like compared to ch vamps? I've been really really intereseted in one of her vamp listings, but havent been sure. Your experiences would be appreciated!!

BRrose: Congrats on your two vamps! Yes, that seems like a sign. And yes, i think that you are worrying too much. I have a mixed house, about 50 entities and 2o spirits, and i have a house rule - if you dont get along, avoid each other. I think house rules are very important when you are keeping DA. especially those that are on the darker side.

please check out my spirit drawings, here on this forum :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27252&start=320
WinterWitch1
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Angel Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vamp
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Gwendolyn
Zodiac:

Gloss_Reality wrote:O.o winterwitch....what do you mean by its in 'printing' stage? lol I have never seen that! Do you mean your is going to be shipped soon? WoOT!!
lol
Also, you say you have vamps from crone, what are tehy like compared to ch vamps? I've been really really intereseted in one of her vamp listings, but havent been sure. Your experiences would be appreciated!!

BRrose: Congrats on your two vamps! Yes, that seems like a sign. And yes, i think that you are worrying too much. I have a mixed house, about 50 entities and 2o spirits, and i have a house rule - if you dont get along, avoid each other. I think house rules are very important when you are keeping DA. especially those that are on the darker side.
I had my Toschka vamp on layaway and that's the next stage when it's paid off. When they are working on it sometimes it will say "near completion". So I have no clue :lol:

I don't have any vamps from CH yet. I have a psy vamp and a sang from Jules Moon, 1 sang from Cathy Ellis, and the 2 from Crone. I have only had the vamps from Crone for less than a week and they're more active then any of the other spirits/entities I have. They are amazing! I also ordered Vampire in your Blood from CH so I think I have a thing for vamps ::rofl::

So I give Crone an A+! You won't be disappointed! I know she's "out of the office" until September.

Spread Peace and Love <3
Lady Rhiannon

Black Angel Vamp, Black Sun Djinns, Trifeej Djinn, Marid Djinn, Egyptian Djinn, Dragons Galore, Pair of Royal Golden Elves, etc....so many to name but I love them all so much <3
Gloss_Reality
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

hahahahahaha......i just gave in and got another one of these vamps on layaway ^__^

that is the last thing i buy for a while!! XD

Also, that means there are only 2 left!!!!

please check out my spirit drawings, here on this forum :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27252&start=320
blood red rose
new here
new here

i just started my layaway sent the first payment iam exited and cant wait til it completed i will share experiences once they arrive : )

Gloss_Reality
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ooohh yes! Please do! Congrats on the vamps! :D

blood red rose
new here
new here

hi i completed my layway today yay cant wait til i recieve them........... does anyone know how long it actually takes for the orders to go through and them being shipped out ? lol i have read that it takes a while i hope mine dont take to long lol

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 0

blood red rose wrote:hi i completed my layway today yay cant wait til i recieve them........... does anyone know how long it actually takes for the orders to go through and them being shipped out ? lol i have read that it takes a while i hope mine dont take to long lol
I've asked about this, typically, it takes about 30 days for the order to finish on Toschka's side. Then she has to get back to Ash and Mags from Europe.. so yea. I finished my layaway on that order was finished earlier this month because I had been fairly specific in my notes. So, I guess if you were specific, that could make the order go by slower.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Vampire”