neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

hey all!

So how is everyone bonding with their toshca vamps?

I know i havent posted in a while, and i'll do a more thourough one later,
but for now, this is how i saw mine :)

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa3 ... avampm.jpg
(i'd post the image but i cant >.<)

please check out my spirit drawings, here on this forum :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27252&start=320
what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

These sound so really awesome...lucky you all :thumbup:

blood red rose
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire, djinn, mers
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

hi iam stiiiil waiting for mine its on printed status still : ( 2 months already since i purchased so hopefull soon iam exitiied and cant wait til i get thier vessels

quintai
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3

Been bonding with mine for...about 2 weeks I think? A little longer maybe. (I'm terrible with times/dates. XD) I haven't seen or heard anything yet, but that isn't unusual at all for me. I've had severe back and leg pains since he arrived which is slowly and surely dissipating--weird how I usually get back pain instead of headaches when a vamp arrives. Maybe I'm wired weird? He's listed as being quite the athletic and acrobatic predator, so I wonder if that's the reason it was stronger than usual.

I also pay close attention to synchronicity and subtle answers to my questions or pleas for assistance. I left the house the other day with an offhanded comment that I hoped I would come back that night having made a few extra dollars; that day my workplace called and asked me to work a few extra hours. :D

The problem is I have a few spirits, so when something good happens I can never figure out who to thank. :think: I wonder if they're frustrated or amused by this. I usually say "whichever one of you was responsible, you have my thanks and gratitude." It'll have to do until I can sense my spirits better.

Gloss_Reality
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

O.o that IS a long time!

I know its too late now, but have you considered a spirit binding? its much faster as you are the vessel :)

please check out my spirit drawings, here on this forum :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27252&start=320
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Well with the toschka vampires, it's a unique situation. The vampire binds to spirit after the vessel-assisted bonding period.

Gloss_Reality
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Well with the toschka vampires, it's a unique situation. The vampire binds to spirit after the vessel-assisted bonding period.
well yes and no. It does not have to be with a physcial vessel, like a bracelet or gemstone, spirit binding is possible and doesnt seem to affect the bonding process. Mine is spirit bound, which may have helped with the time of my order completion.

Remember, the vessel would be sent from toschka, then to magnolia, and then sent to us. thats what i'm trying to get at with the spirit binding - it cuts out all the time in the post.

Thats cool that they are with you regardless of binding, and thats how it should be. :)

what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Back in stock...so I just ordered one ::bop::

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Well with the Toschka vampires, it's a unique situation. The vampire binds to spirit after the vessel-assisted bonding period.

I have 3 and I can say that many binding are felt before the vessel arrives, and that Toschka's vampires are indeed powerful. but even when the binding is so complete that one can go without the vessel...still if you carry it is some way - on your own person - you will be significantly energized.....2 of mine relate to an "offlimits" group of warrior female vampires and being part of part of that clan as one of one's physical child....it is really amazing. What Toshka did will not be discussed by either her nor myself. I can only say, that her vampires are simply amazing all the time.....

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
blood red rose
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire, djinn, mers
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

i just recieved my transylvanian vamp and my constonople vamp today in the mail cant wait to start bonding : ) very exited

Return to “Vampire”