Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have been oddly drawn to the Dryads as of late. I am posting here, but I think the original Dryads were elvish in nature.

Any idea how to go about finding one?? ::Anyone::

::ch:: does not list them as a custom. :(

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

You can ask CH to bind one for you, there is a listing in the store you use when the spirit you want doesn't have a separate listing for custom conjuring. The seller the_mystical_merchant on ebay usually has Dryads as well (I've never bought anything from this seller but you can find about them in the reviews section of the board). I don't remember where else I've seen them being offered.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks! I will look them up.

Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Looks like Citrine will be doing Dryads. :applause: :applause: :applause:

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

Oh, yeah, Citrine! I knew I'd seen Dryads somewhere else too but I couldn't remember. Yeah, it was Citrine who had some up in the past.
Do share your experiences when you get your Dryad, I'm really interested in them!

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

It is going to be a little while before I get her, but I will gladly share my experience. I am also looking into getting some of New Golden Dawn's exotic unicorns. Those should be interesting. :D

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

I had a Dryad come through in Citrine's Neptune Retro Soulmate reading. I haven't spent any time with him yet, but I can say as much as that I broke into tears when I read the end of the reading. I suppose you could say that they were tears of joy, I didn't hold them back. I just let it all out. Even still when I read through it over and again, I still tend to get a little emotional. He's an Oak Dryad, we both were.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a hobby of growing houseplants from seeds; I have young frangipanis, aloes, adeniums and echinopsis cacti in the house. I also grow other flowering houseplants and I used to have plants everywhere, but I got some sort of killerfungus or mold from somewhere and that has killed lots of plants.

It hits one plant, seems to go dormant and then hits again one or two plants, sometimes after such a time when I already thought it had gone away. It sort of mummifies the plant; it goes black with grey overlay, the plant shrinks and goes brittle. I also have no seedlings from last winter because of it.

I am new to spirit keeping and have not thought much about fairies and dryads or other nature spirits. I have been reading the encyclopedia and the forums but it was a dragon boy that pointed out the plants connection to spirits.

I apparently have both flowers and trees entities and some perished plants spirits hanging around. Just in case the plants entities do not know what is going on I have now told them and everything else that might be able to help here in my house that the pores or what ever means that fungus or mold spreads must be killed on sight, because once the plants shows signs of the disease it usually dies in couple of days time, so we should not play nice with it either.

I have tried natural remedies like chamomille and garlic on all my plants but nothing has made much difference. I did think the situation of my houseplants was sad but I probably was also feeling the pain from the fearies and dryads that have their homes on those plants, some apparently died when the plants died. In mythology hamadryads are like that. I did not know but I probably sensed it, no wonder I was down in winter.

I have talked with other plant hobbyists about the plant disease and they could not figure exactly what it was, I think its maybe a mutation because it is really aggressive to kill as fast as it does. I have not tried to communicate with any entity that is attached to the plants. I do not know if they will live. An I feel quilty about the ones that died. The dragon boy told me that nature entities know and accept that life is fleeting, and I could also have been growing something that I was about to eat, and that would have been all just as good. Okay...

I quess transition from this life to the other state of being in spiritual plane is quite straightforward for them. And you would not eat them, just the home they were living in. The wonders of circle of life, I find this still a bit... yes I knew everything we eat has had some kind of life in it, I just never thought everything would need to have have minds attached to them in some way or other. But I do understand that it means there is absolutely nothing, not smallest thing in this world that would not mean a whole world to some soul. I quess it is beautifull.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

After I have tasked my spirits and entities to keep the houseplants healthy, there have been no new deaths of houseplants. Good job, much better than what I have been able to do on my own.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

Greetings! I'm reviving the thread because I have 2 Dryad callings and wish to learn more about their race beforehand. I don't have any houseplants or living near the woods, and are curious how this might affect their nature. Additionally, I wonder if Dryads are considered Watchers or Faes.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Faery”