Are Dragon Associations Okay?

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
DawnHime
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Okay my fellow Dragon lovers,
I am in a tight spot. I cannot find MY Dragons Colors or Scents I might if I go to Lawton, but I do not have that time.
Can I just use the Associations for the Dragon Race? Like instead of a Gold Candle can I use an Ivory?
Instead of Tangerine can I use Cinnamon and/or Dragon's Blood?
Will she still enjoy those as much as her Associations?

1 Brass Dragon and 1 Gold Dragon
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

It's the thoughts that matters.

I honestly think that for spirits, sometimes it differs due to personal preference.
For those listed in the encylopedia, they're RECOMMENDED and then there are the individual spirits' personal preference.
For example - I know incubi like musky smells but I find that with my incubi, they like different scents as well (citrus, flowers, etc.).

So if you don't have a certain item that matches there association, don't fret. It's the thought that counts.
I say this because I think it's awesome that you're spoiling your kiddos because I almost don't usually give offerings except on special occasions in the form of candles and incense - which is when I'm at home. Then on rare occasions when I make gifts for them, it has nothing to do with the associations, just handmade gifts I make with my feelings and when I offer it to my kiddos, I get this exhilarating feeling that the gifts were well-received.

ImageImageImageImageImage
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Yes I do believe that it is the thought that counts, they like things that come from you, whether it is something that you made, or something that you also like and want to share with them!!!!

I have a love for muisc and I share many different songs with all my spirits!!!!

Then I will also share a moive with them, one that is usually related to them, like Thor, he likes the moive Thor, Odin seems to like Anthony Hopkins playing him!!!!

Of course Zeus likes Clash of The Titians and Immortals, he likes how he is protrayed!!!!

All my dragons love Dragon heart and How to train your dragon!!!!

Also if you like to dance around, well put on some good dancing muisc and dance with your spirits, they love the energy from that, or if you play a muiscal instrument they love that too, again energy from the muisc and it comes from you!!!

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
DawnHime
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:Yes I do believe that it is the thought that counts, they like things that come from you, whether it is something that you made, or something that you also like and want to share with them!!!!

I have a love for muisc and I share many different songs with all my spirits!!!!

Then I will also share a moive with them, one that is usually related to them, like Thor, he likes the moive Thor, Odin seems to like Anthony Hopkins playing him!!!!

Of course Zeus likes Clash of The Titians and Immortals, he likes how he is protrayed!!!!

All my dragons love Dragon heart and How to train your dragon!!!!

Also if you like to dance around, well put on some good dancing muisc and dance with your spirits, they love the energy from that, or if you play a muiscal instrument they love that too, again energy from the muisc and it comes from you!!!

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:
Well, I burn Dragon's Blood, an Ivory colored Candle and Cinnamon Spice Cookies candles whenever I can and Meditate while doing so talking to her out loud and in my head. I also watch my favorite movie, I enjoy the book 10x more but, Eragon with her, well I invited her to join me...
I just don't wanna be a bad Dragon Mommy. Which I hope I get my Gold Dragon soon I cannot wait to meet him.

1 Brass Dragon and 1 Gold Dragon

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”