Whats a wishmaster...

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Ive seen in Ebay listings Djinn's known as wishmasters.

Are Marid Djinn and Efrits Wishmasters? xx

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

Sounds like a cheap marketing gimmick. They are using the film Wishmaster to help sell the items, I would assume. You must know by now that all djinns will grant wishes and that incl marid and efrits.

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I think you're right, Jayoul - a bit of movie-bandwaggoneering by sellers...

I have not seen the movie - do djinn materialise in fully-physical form in it? Because I had a series of messages to my eBay page from someone wanting to buy a djinn that would do that & asking who I recommended to sell such. (No idea why s/he picked on me as a fount of knowledge!) I tried to explain that such a manifestation was strictly from Hollywood, 'real' djinn do not do that. Whereupon the questioner disappeared, never to be heard from more.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

Wishmaster was a good film, but its not how the djinn operate at all and that djinn to me was a shaitan and not the common Marid or Efrit many own on here.

The shaitan or shaitana for the female are the most dark of the djinns as they dont follow Allah and like dark things.

Yes, all that crap about the djinn appearing before your eyes and dancing about is rubbish. The djinns are around and it annoys me when people keep asking when will they see the djinn etc etc well do you have to see something in order to believe it?

Anyone who has prayed to god, do you EXPECT Jesus Christ to show himself to you? I'm religious myself to a certain degree and know that god helps us when we need it but never would I think he needs to show himself to us, same principle applies here ... because they dont show doesnt mean they arent here and listening to us!

All in all anyone selling a djinn with the title 'Wishmaster' I would STAY WELL AWAY from them!!

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

jayoul wrote:
Anyone who has prayed to god, do you EXPECT Jesus Christ to show himself to you? I'm religious myself to a certain degree and know that god helps us when we need it but never would I think he needs to show himself to us, same principle applies here ... because they dont show doesnt mean they arent here and listening to us!
Excellent point, Jayoul :thumbup:

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward

Return to “Djinn Races”