We Need a Wealth Section

Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'd like talking about wealth and magicals! It's basically what I use it for, on top of my research, of course.

Like for instance a few weeks ago, I dreamed GNC stock shot up and I didn't buy it. I had my djinns, watcher, and leprachaun with me on the trip. Well I put my Djinn from Sadie under my pillow and had the dream. So I immediately bought the stock. Well a few days passed by and that was the only stocked that was slipping down. I looked again at the technical charts and saw that in the past it shot up. So I was oh well, maybe I was mistaken. Sold it at a loss. Then the market started whiplashing people. Anywho, I saw GNC was recoverving so I bought. Then it messed me up again. But I was going to sit it out. Today it shot up 10-13% ::bop:: Woot!

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

Angel, your into stock.. I use to be a stock broker back in the 90s. Take a little advice, keep away from it until the government puts new regulations into effect. They still haven't taken any action or place any new laws into effect because of Leman brothers. Also, if your trading, make sure you get out every Friday before the market closes. That lesson cost me 80k to learn that. The reason why is alot of company give there quarterly report on Friday after-hours, but you still have institutional trading going on (Banks), and you can get caught in a after hour down turn.

If it was my money, I would be investing into the Currency Trading, and start investing into countries that were weak, and are improving, so there currency is increasing value wise. I can see that being the strong place to make money for the next couple of years, as the price of gold starts coming down, and the US currency becomes stronger (that's if we pull out of the Middle East).

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Michael34786 wrote:Angel, your into stock.. I use to be a stock broker back in the 90s. Take a little advice, keep away from it until the government puts new regulations into effect. They still haven't taken any action or place any new laws into effect because of Leman brothers. Also, if your trading, make sure you get out every Friday before the market closes. That lesson cost me 80k to learn that. The reason why is alot of company give there quarterly report on Friday after-hours, but you still have institutional trading going on (Banks), and you can get caught in a after hour down turn.

If it was my money, I would be investing into the Currency Trading, and start investing into countries that were weak, and are improving, so there currency is increasing value wise. I can see that being the strong place to make money for the next couple of years, as the price of gold starts coming down, and the US currency becomes stronger (that's if we pull out of the Middle East).

Well I'm a technical trader. So I can usually make money no matter what market. I don't play that big though. The trick is to look for the strongest chart and fundamentals when things go to sh*t. There is always a winner in the pile of losers. The only thing that is messing me up is self discipline to stay while people freak out. Mother of Pearl!!!! I've made money buying on Fridays actually. Depends on market conditions, of course. Anywhoo I was about to give up, until today's massive rebound. I should learn about currency since banks have been buying the US dollar for cheap a while back. :sly: Arggg..my brain is a sponge that needs some squeezing -- too much info.

Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

You should be looking into the Yen market. With the world rebounding, there's going to be a larger call for goods, and maybe even India.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I made a 2,000% profit investing in metals and 145% profit investing in pacific rim companies. And I predicted this past winter that the DOW will bounce and jiggle arroud 1250.........with an occasional manipulated spike from various churbnings now and then...

For long term investment, i find rare art to be the best...but you would have to study and learn about it for at least a year or two.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:I made a 2,000% profit investing in metals and 145% profit investing in pacific rim companies. And I predicted this past winter that the DOW will bounce and jiggle arroud 1250.........with an occasional manipulated spike from various churbnings now and then...

Caiyros

That is awesome C. Do share more when you get insights.

Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:I made a 2,000% profit investing in metals and 145% profit investing in pacific rim companies. And I predicted this past winter that the DOW will bounce and jiggle arroud 1250.........with an occasional manipulated spike from various churbnings now and then...

For long term investment, i find rare art to be the best...but you would have to study and learn about it for at least a year or two.

Caiyros
Well at one time, the strongest things to invest in was art and real estate, and government bonds. Now with bonds paying next to nothing, art looks like a strong investment. I just want to highlight what Mr C. said that was very important "rare art" that's the key word. So don't go out and start buying Thomas Kinkade and expect to make a killing.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

What the is rare art? I am an artist by nature but I have no idea why one peice of art is rationalized as more "special" than another. It's one of those social elitism thingy that I guess I will never understand. These unique individuals speak in their own code. LOL.

Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Well I can clearly state that I am not a connoisseur of fine art, the reason why, when I have my introspection I weight in the boobie factor. I just love how some artist sneak in the erotica, what is it, well it's just two bottles right
http://www.coloribus.com/adsarchive/out ... k-7059955/

sadie*blink
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alien
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alien
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: It's private.
Zodiac:

Dearest Angel,
I've been traveling and just now came across the post with the good news about your stock shooting up! I am glad my djinn was under your pillow, and, although you first sold at a loss, I am glad that you trusted your instincts and the message given in the dream to enjoy the profit! I wish you nothing but continued successes in the future.
I do have an exciting new shop, www.magickoftherichandfamous.com, as well as my eBay shop, Authentic Haunted Metaphysicals: http://stores.ebay.com/Authentic-Haunted-Metaphysicals, and welcome you and any others who feel drawn to my magick.
I plan on selling here on Creepy Hollows again, as well!
Brightest Blessings to ALL my friends on the forum. I love you all.
Namaste,
Sadie

Return to “Forum Suggestions”