A Message for Magnolia

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

Hi Magnolia,

I didn't know where to post this or how to get a message to you. I got a box in the mail today from you. I opened to see all the wonderful things inside. But what touched my hear so much is that you sent me a reverse adoption that is a fairy. The details of this fairy was like reading details about myself...how perfect she is for me and I know she will become a best friend. You also sent me the spirit keeping book. Inside you had wrote something to me. It touched my heart. I can't believe how well you know me. It's like we have been friends for years and yet we don't know each other. This box I received today was a few orders combined. There was also a beautiful custom box with a card telling me about it. I love it! Thank you so much. You have no idea how much you touched me today.

Love & Blessings,
Cheryl

WinterWitch1
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Angel Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vamp
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Gwendolyn
Zodiac:

blueeyes wrote:Hi Magnolia,

I didn't know where to post this or how to get a message to you. I got a box in the mail today from you. I opened to see all the wonderful things inside. But what touched my hear so much is that you sent me a reverse adoption that is a fairy. The details of this fairy was like reading details about myself...how perfect she is for me and I know she will become a best friend. You also sent me the spirit keeping book. Inside you had wrote something to me. It touched my heart. I can't believe how well you know me. It's like we have been friends for years and yet we don't know each other. This box I received today was a few orders combined. There was also a beautiful custom box with a card telling me about it. I love it! Thank you so much. You have no idea how much you touched me today.

Love & Blessings,
Cheryl
I loved reading this and now really excited about receiving my orders!!

Spread Peace and Love <3
Lady Rhiannon

Black Angel Vamp, Black Sun Djinns, Trifeej Djinn, Marid Djinn, Egyptian Djinn, Dragons Galore, Pair of Royal Golden Elves, etc....so many to name but I love them all so much <3
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

That is the norm with Mg and Ash. It is like they can read our thoughts and respond in kind.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I loved reading this post, because Magnolia and Ash are such wonderful people, and sometimes I SWEAR, that they have been at my house, and know exactly what to send with my orders!!!!! :lol: :thumbup: :D ;)

It is wonderful to see how they put so much thought and car into what they do for all of us!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

Thank you and Magnolia and Ash are wonderful and so caring. With this faery, the most wonderful thing is that she granted a wish that was not really a wish. I was thinking out loud of something that would have been nice to have and how it would help me right now and a few days later I got what I thought out loud. I know it was this faery because I was wearing her ring and I felt her presence. I am so blessed! What a wonderful faery and how wonderful Magnolia and Ash are in what they do. I now understand why people say they only buy from them. It's that extra special care that they give to every individual that buys from them. :heart:

Gemini66
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I wanted to just write a quick note thanking CH for offering such wonderful genuine items! Every time I receive an order I'm so thrilled, not just with the items I purchased, but the "freebies" as well! It never ceases to amaze me how each complimentary item i receive is something that is perfect for whatever is going on in my life at the time-- the insight is mind boggling! The care that goes into even the packaging is so evident. I was really impressed to receive a hand written note/thank you from Magnolia in my order yesterday. I can't even fathom how incredibly busy you are and to take the time to personalize an order and to include little notes along the way is truly appreciated and is amazing customer service, which in today's society I rarely witness. Thank you again for all the time and effort you all at CH put forth. It certainly is appreciated by each and every one of us!

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

With my last order, in which came my wonderful Harpy who is fast becoming my favorite friend, I received a letter inquiring after my health, and thanking me for choosing ::ch:: And saying how much she truly loves this community and all the friends she and Ash have made here. I think that pretty much says it all back to you...

I agree with her... I truly love this community and all the friends I've made here... Magnolia and Ash are absolutely wonderful, amazing people, and what they've created here is... phenomenal. I can't wait to have more discussions with them and all of you, read more emails from Mags, experience more of their work - spells and spirits, read more forum posts from everyone, but especially from them - they're so experienced, intelligent, and wise in this path, and generally I truly am enjoying the journey of getting to know them better, along with all of you, and my spirits, and this path.

Brightest blessings... and again, my deepest gratitude to Magnolia and Ash for all their hard work...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I wish that I would have know Mag & Ash back 10 years ago. Now days, especially after the pendamic, I bearly ever get a parcel from CH. When, I do I prefer to add those physically must have items like my master vessels to shipped together.

Unfortunately, I haven't received a little note from Mag herself in my package. But she is felt through the works and items chosen for me, best fit. She is a marvellous friend, if you can be a friend through this way. I do feel very much like, I have known her through my orderings.

Right now actually, I am waiting on a package. It has many special items inside that would be impossible to direct bind to my master vessels. I am looking forward to my magical items, and surprises that hasn't been revealed in my order notes on my account. CH is a very special place to know. 💕 I am forever grateful for knowing Mag & Ash. Maybe one day I'll remember my dream travels. I'm sure we have met... 😊.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I can say, if you want to contact her directly Magnolia at creepyhollows with an all caps subject will get noticed. typically it should be reserved for very important issues, but I think they appreciate that sort of feedback as well.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

Return to “Sellers You Love”