Cat Sidhe came last night

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

I had just adopted a Cat Sidhe from CH spirit rescue adoptions. But boy was I surprised to see a cat, black or dark, dark, gray with a little snip of white at my ground level window. My own cat woke me up talking to him. The visitor was growling very low, and at first, I thought it was Boo. But Boo was chattering happily away, with the other cat trying to get up to the window (they have a 6' perch) to see what was going on. They were intensely interested in our 'visitor'.

Now it may not seem so unusual for a stray cat to wander by, but then one has to consider that the yard is very secure and it is surrounded by a 6' board fence / no gaps/ with two german shepherds patroling the area! My two indoor cats are also neutered.

He had the most amazing yellow eyes. He sat at the window for some time before he disappeared into the night. I looked for him when the sun came up, but he was no where to be found.

I believe this was a 'visit' from the adoptee. :)

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
kovus
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Neat :)

I love cats myself and because of that have thought of a Cat Sidhe and the Masheba. Very cool to have actually seen him like that! Hopefully you'll see him again soon!

-kovus
<wishing I could experience something/anything>
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

wow :thumbup: what a great story. your new adoptee must be excited about coming home :applause:

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Isnt it wonderful when they come to you beforehand. :thumbup: :wave:

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

:thumbup: That IS awesome, Alex! Right on!

I thought about getting a Cat Sidhe SRA but I have no real calling to them. I was just about to order one once and I was 'prevented' from doing it. For some reason, even in my physical life, I am more of a DOG person. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE all animals especially Dogs AND Cats but for some reason the Hounds call (Hellhound / Werewolf) and the 'Cats' don't. Perhaps it has something to do with a more 'white' energy versus a more DA type of energy? Most ALL of my Spirits are DA with the exception of about 4, 3 of which I have on order now but have not yet received! :lol:

I often have my Spirits visit before they're arrival as well. But not quite so blatant as an actual 'critter' fitting the description showing up!
:shifty: :D

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Well it certainly blew my socks off. It was quite the surprise. His eyes, I will never forget those eyes, they stood out like they were illuminated against his dark background.
Cat Sidhe is also a DA, and that seems to be the majority of my group. Incidently, the werewolves and the physical cats in the house seem to get along very well. I have werewolves and hellhounds as well. At one point, my female WW was opening cabinets with child proof locks for the cat to get into. She also put the cat out one day when I was outside. The door opened and shut and there was my indoor cat, free as a bird. Whew!!! We had a 'talk' after that and no more such incidents occured.

My own cats have sat with amused looks while the german shepherds outdoors have snarled with their noses pressed up against the windows. LOL.

I was a dog person for many years myself, but with the traveling I have done (and now settled into one spot) it was just easier (for me) to take a cat along in the motor home. I've had people remark that my cats act more like dogs than cats. They are both rescue animals, and they chose me instead of visa versa. LOL.

Nickleback
kovus
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote:I was a dog person for many years myself, but with the traveling I have done (and now settled into one spot) it was just easier (for me) to take a cat along in the motor home. I've had people remark that my cats act more like dogs than cats. They are both rescue animals, and they chose me instead of visa versa. LOL.
While I can't say I have any myself... I have heard many many times that rescue animals of all kinds are typically much closer and more affectionate to you than "normal." While I'd love to get some, I always find myself drawn to having them grow up with me. And it just makes me sad to see all those abandoned animals locked up in small spaces.

When you say your WW let the cat in to the cabinets, you meant your real cat, right? I thought the cat sidhe stayed outside the entire time you saw him/her?

-kovus
<wishing I could experience something/anything>
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

WOW Alex! Now it's even MORE intriguing and AWESOME!! LOL!! That's really cool! Shamus has mentioned getting a 'kitten' just the other day, so perhaps some form of Kitty will come to stay soon? I know the Cat Sidhe is a DA. I must have spaced it? HaHa!! But it's a HOOT that the Wolves let the cat out!! That's incredible! The cats have obviously 'charmed' your werewolves!!

Have you 'seen' your Hounds? Shamus saw my SRA Hellhound the other night, not long after he arrived with me. The Hound was on patrol and according to Shamus he was just about as large as our little Plymouth Sundance car!! He showed great respect, according to Shamus. All I have been able to discern with my 'minds eye' is a very broad head with tiny ears at the sides of it. Shamus confirms this appearance for him saying also that his coat was not ALL black but had something like silver streaks in it. He had a typical dog like muzzle but was 'lower to the ground' than a typical large dog. Wish he'd show himself to me. I think that he doesn't want to scare me. I've tried to convince him that it would be alright to show me what he 'really' looks like. I think he may be wary that I may not want him if he scares me! I've tried to assure him that he's here to stay and if he scares me that's MY problem!! LOL!!
:)

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

alex - so glad that you figured out the grey cat was in fact your cat sidhe "visiting". when you told me how large the fence was i started thinking...hmmmm. the eyes sound absolutely incredible! my two sra cat sidhes seem to get along well with my sra hellhounds too and they all get along with my regular dogs. :) can't wait to hear about your cat sidhe once he's there with you. lol i got a funny visual of the look on your face as your door opened and shut and you saw your indoor cat outside, lol. hehehe

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

LOL, Kovus, it was the real (?) cat that got into the child proof cabinets. Every time I turned around they were standing open. I checked the locks (I was staying at my daughter's house at the time) and I couldn't force them open. Then the thing with the door opening/closing (I had gone outside) and seeing my cat there... :wtf: because it took a minute to dawn on me that I was the only one home.

Truth, I've had the werewolves curl up in bed with me (they really make a dent in the mattress), I felt something 'hairy' pressed up against me, but when I turned over to look, there was nothing there. I've only seen the hellhound as shades, but I do know they are big. I can hear their nails clicking (much heavier and louder than the cats) when they cross the kitchen floor.

I'm still tossed up whether he was dark gray or black. One minute he looked black, then when he came into focus, he appeared gray. I saw a little snip of white on his nose. Other than that, only those yellow eyes. And Boo was just talking up a storm.

Nickleback

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”