I think I heard a Gargoyle!!

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Originally Asked by 6dogs4us:

Last night as I was bonding with my dragons, I was burning resin incense as usual as an offering to them. If you have ever burnt resin you know it only takes a small amount to make alot of smoke, so by the time I was done, the house was rather smokey. All of a sudden from behind me I hear click, click, click, click, click. I wait a moment and hear it again. It sounds like one of the dogs walking across the flood, toenails clicking on the linoleum. I turned around and saw that all the dogs were asleep on the couch, loveseat, dogs beds on the floor and none of them was moving. The clicking sound came from between me and one of the dogs on the floor. So I said "is that you gargoyle", click, click, click. What's wrong, is the house too smokey, click, click, click. "OK I'll open a window and let some of the smoke out". After a while I closed the window as it was very cold outside and all the heat was going out the window (lol) you have to live in New Hampshire to appreciate that. I asked "is that better gargoyle" - no answer.

Tell me what you think, was it the gargoyle or just my imagination? Think he was mad about the incense smoke?

-----------------------

Hatshpset Replied with:

dogs - sounds like you had quite the experience and yes, it can get rather smokey when you use resin. it could very well have been the gargoyle expressing it's displeasure over all the smoke - especially since it stopped once the "air cleared". oh my, you sound like me at times and i have certainly have my fair share of heartburn over trying to get the right amount of resin for correct burning or even the right amount of incense over charcoal. whatever entity/spirit it was, you now know that it does not care for a smokey environment. take care and blessed be. arsine/lady isis silverdragon

-------------------------

Theresa Replied with:

Hi 6dogs, what a wonderfulthing to happen!!!!
I definitely think it was your gargoyle.
With all of the smoke he probably didn't know if it was a hazard to you or not and was protecting you!!!!
That is exactly what the clicking sounds like too, dogs walking on tiles.

I'm very happy for you......you finally heard from your gargoyle!
(see, he does like you!)

albanygang Replied with:

6dogs. I am just curious. How long have you had your gargoyle?

cheers

jane.

------------------------

6dogs4us Replied with:

I'd say close to a month, I've been diligently wearing him during the day, burning a bayberry candle most everyday and talking to him off and on all day ("it's time to go to the post office" and such). This is the first time he has made his presence known. I don't have a light in the bedroom that would show a shadow above the bed, Theresa's gargoyle sits on the headboard. And so far I haven't seen a shadow in front of the car (Magnolia says she sees hers flying above the car sometimes). But I did hear the clicking loud and clear and when I looked in that direction it didn't stop and there was absolutely nothing there that could have made the noise and fooled me.

I'm soooooo happy!!!!! I have a gargoyle in the house.

---------------------------

Theresa Replied with:

Since I haven't been around that much lately.....6dogs, have you heard from the gargoyle anymore lately??? I hope so, I know how exciting it is to have affirmation that they are around!!!

6dogs4us Replied with:

No. I thought about "smoking him out" again, but I know he is probably telepathic and knew I was up to something, lol. Do you have any ideas, I still say the invocation the Magnolia gave me and light a bayberry candle for him. I wear the ring every day, but - - - I do not meditate with him. Perhaps that's why he's not connecting with me. I still don't see a shadow over the bed or the car either. I have tried coaxing him out verbally and in my mind, but that doesn't seem to be working either.

---------------------------

Theresa Replied with:

Do you have a charging box for him??? After saving you from the fire , he may be a little 'taxed'!

Also, I would meditate with him. Ask him for his help with the dogs! Maybe if he thinks you need him he'll come around a bit more. Just a suggestion!
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

hi all i recently recieved my custom CH gargoyle and was hoping he would make some kind of contact-well you all know about the episode with the shopping trolley and my son. Anyway last night i heard a couple of loud banging noises in my bedroom which is always so quiet being at the back of the house, then something jumped on the bed behind me - and snuggled itself to get comfy. It must have been my gargoyle-ooh i adore him :lol:
Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Oh Quenie,
He sounds wonderful! I am so glad he is so active!
SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

At least you have room for him Q, my Jade would have to fit between the two dogs, me and the husband. Kinda crowded, lol! I jealous!!!
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

hehe dogs-it sounds like great fun in your house. LOL :D
every year.
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I have 4 Gargoyles (all from different sources & gathered in 2003/4). My cabin has a 2nd floor loft with windows on 3 sides. On the inner sill of the window facing directly north, I have a little black-painted wooden "ledge" and they sit there most of the time (occassionally, they like to be temporarily moved) but like it being high up in the building. They considered being at the 4 corners o direections of the room for protecting reasons, but they say that ibecause there is an ancestral jaguar guarding the the South, a meditiation shrine facing east, and Cupid, Nino de Atocha, and Dhamballah facing west, there is no reason for them not to all be together so that they always have company.

BAck in the 1950s, my mother Elizabeth, always had a small metal gargoyle on her front door for protection. He was named Lincoln. She used to say that she thought he was lonely for other Gargoyles. Lincoln was old and one day he disappeared. We never knew if he had been stolen or had gone to some other place. She thought (and I didn't believe her then, you know how kids can be - but now I am believing that she was probably right) that he had gone home to Southern England to join friends, in some way that was beyond our imaginations.

I am convinced that gargoyles are most happy when with other gargoyles..

Where I write and work (when home) is at the west & north corner of the cabin loft. So the 4 gragoyles are about 3 feet behind me looking out the window, right now, and they are laughing and agreeing with me, and saying with a chuckle - don't mention our names. So I won't.

I hope this helps...

Caiyros
"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ohhh how sad. I had wondered about that and now am happy to know that in addition to all of my dragons I can have lots of gargoyles also! Four sounds like a happy well rounded number!

I am so glad that your gargoyles can spend time together!
SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

wow they sound fab Caiyros-now i pleased i have 2. :D
every year.
fang
neophyte
neophyte

wow sounds soo cool!
when you have more than one, do you hear a lot of clicking and purring and do they all jump on the bed at the same time?
believe and you will see.
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

:shock: :shock: LOL Fang, could you imagine??????????????? :lol:
I have two now and adore them! They don't jump into bed though (I have
a high shelf next to the bed that they seem to like.)
SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

Return to “Gargoyle”