Furbaby Memorial

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Poor little furbaby. Such a short life. He knew he was loved.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Madame Sosostris
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: forest creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!
Zodiac:

Neko, you know what they say about payback. It will come. It just won't bring kresent back.

So very very sorry you lost kresent. So very very sorry that kresent lost you, of all the lost possible futures you were going to have together.

The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

Idun wrote:Neko, you know what they say about payback. It will come. It just won't bring kresent back.

So very very sorry you lost kresent. So very very sorry that kresent lost you, of all the lost possible futures you were going to have together.
Pay back for murder that the person did honestly should be death, but as you said it won't bring kresent back so I guess I'll have to settle with putting him in jail. My kitten didn't deserve what happened, he was such a playful kitten and he had a bent/broken tail (at the end of his tail it bent upwards all the time, someone did it or it was a birth defect). All kresent did was play and want affection, I know how it feels to wnt affection so I got close to him so I could give it to him. He was the closest thing I had to a friend that was close by, I think it's sick that someone can do that to a defenceless kitten like that. It hurts to feel so helpless about it..
Huffette wrote:Poor little furbaby. Such a short life. He knew he was loved.
Yeah he definitely knew, 4/5 of us loved him and were attached my brother (second oldest) never bothered to leave the couch but that rest of us loved kresent deeply

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

RIP to a friend's much-loved little senior Chihuahua, Lola. She was either 15 or close to it, and an absolutely loved little dog. Her human mom absolutely gave her a wonderful life, but we all know how it is... even if they have what's considered a long life for their species, it's short compared to OUR species, and we miss them terribly.

Romp In Paradise, Lola, you adorable little munchkin. I'll tell my own Chihuahua furbaby at the Rainbow Bridge to show you around.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25

Huffette, thank you for telling me about this thread! <3 :hug:

Last week my dwarf hamster; Pudding died. He was only nine months old, and he went downhill so fast.. He was such a loving hamster to me; my little furbaby.. And I miss him dearly, his last moments was at home, I had him in my hands while he lay on his side, and he began to have fits. This was traumatic, but I stayed strong for him and kept speaking comforting words until he stopped breathing..

RIP my little Pudding, and don't worry, we'll keep watch over your brother, and give him lots of loving <3

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

The world today has become less cute, less stripey, and less filled with purrs. :(

My beloved kitty Captain has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. The cancer had reached a point where no amount of palliative care could achieve any more quality time. The pain had not started yet, and he was alert and enjoying attention. But the fluid drained from his belly last week was full of white blood cells, so his immune system was compromised, and his pale nose, paws, and gums indicated that there was anemia present as well.

It was the start of the final decline. And I have seen how swiftly that can progress. Once everything begins failing, a cat can go from awake to in crisis within hours, and then they really are suffering. We had not reached that point yet, but it was going to happen most likely within the next few days. There was no amount of treatment that would have prevented it from happening... trust me, if anything on this earth could have achieved more quality time, I'd have been first in line to try it. No such treatment exists.

So to my mind, since the few remaining days were going to be nothing but poor quality, continually deteriorating, and progressing to the point where suffering would occur, there was really only one thing I could do. The right choice is not always the easy choice. But I know that the only other option, the one that would have caused suffering, was not really an option at all.

And my heart is grieving. :(

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I'm deeply saddened to learn that Koko, the gorilla who learned to communicate with sign language, has passed away. :'(

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/koko- ... b-enus-580

Romp In Paradise, Koko. I always wanted to meet you.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lil Bit.
Birthdate unknown
Death date July 17, 2018.
It is thought he died of heatstroke. Poor little rescue had a tough beginning, but we tried to make up for it with teaching him what it is like to be loved.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I'm so sorry. This weather has been brutal, and it's as rough on our furkids as it is on humans.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Thank you, L2R. He was feral when he was brought to us, and had come a long way for Huff. The two had bonded and formed a friendship with unbreakable ties. When he saw Huff, the tail would do circles.
Poor little guy finally learned to trust.

A few days earlier, we almost lost a four month old puppy to heatstroke. He was young enough that we were able to save him. Though not out of the woods yet, he will survive.

Huffette

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”