General Gargoyle Questions

fang
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

same here can't wait, was wondering also if they are all males, or if they can sometimes be female!
wondering how long it takes to do a custom as well, as i'm soo looking forward to hearing the clicking although not sure if we'll hear here them clicking before they get here!

believe and you will see.
Crimson Dawn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Various
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

As soon as I hear any unusual clicking noises, I will be straight here to let you know!!!! :D :D

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man

fang
neophyte
neophyte

cool i'll let you know too
:D

believe and you will see.
Theresa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

It is really great to read your excitement about the spirits you've invited into your lives!!!

Fang - yes, there are male and female gargoyles! I have one of each.

*sigh*
Dracassary
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

I was wondering can you tell any difference between the male and the female? Other than their energy is one more active or friendly?

"I can only conclude that I'm paying off karma at a vastly accelerated rate."

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away."
B5
Theresa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The female seems to be a bit more shy.
They were both custom and I had contact with the male almost immediately. My girl seems to like to take everything in and watch. I do sense her being around - she has a very calming, soothing feel to her. He has more of a 'I'll protect you' feel. :) I adopted him first, almost a year ago and my girl came about a month ago.

Don't make this the 'stick to measure' whether you want a male or female gargoyle!!! These are mine.....and they've had a bit to deal with. And now that I'm thinking on it, he was one of the first entities I bought.....where as, I have a lot more now, so she has a bit to take in and get used too!! ;)

I'm sure you'll be pleased with whatever you get from Magnolia and Ash!

*sigh*
Dracassary
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Thank you for the reply. It's always interesting to hear how different each type of spirit can be let alone the male and females of each respective type. I hope I can be as helpful when my Hsigo gets here to help others.

"I can only conclude that I'm paying off karma at a vastly accelerated rate."

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away."
B5
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I have 7 gargoyles and they all have very different personalities.

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Theresa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have found that with all of my entities-- not just the gargoyles!!!
No two are ever alike!!

wow - Caiyros, 7 gargies - it would be great to hear more from you on the spirits you have welcomed into your life and how they have entwined themselves into your existance.

*sigh*
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I've been having visions of a baby gargoyle lately. It's kind of playful (I thought they were all serious?). There must be one calling to me.

Return to “Gargoyle”