Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yes, they can fare quite well. Gargoyles are actually on the borderline of Dark & White Arts. They can be classified as either but in all honesty they are right on the line. Typically I refer to them as the lightest side of the DA.

As with all entities some won't get along with each other but I am sure you aren't going to be called to a Gargoyle or Vampire that won't get along with the other. Gargoyles are great guardians and they can be as playful & silly as they can be serious & staunch.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I have two gargoyles and four sanguine vamps, they all get along quite well. Especially because my vamps are protective over me, my gargoyles really help them out when they are on tasks for me and such.

Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

What do you usually give your gargoyle as treats? What do they like?

Thanks.,, :grouphug:

azazello1
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

Peanut butter

There is no teacher, there is no student, There is only remembering.
There is no good, there is no evil, There is only expression.
There is no union, there is no sharing, There is only one.
There is no joy, there is no sadness, There is only love.
Raexis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0

I have a question.

This article mentions three realms: physical, spiritual, and astral.
And this article offers a few examples of which spirits are from which realm:
Physical spirits are considered the spirits that lived and existed on Earth at one time.

Spirituals spirits are differen entities born to the spiritual plane (e.g. Doppelganger), and any entity that existed on the physical plane has the opportunity to exist on the spiritual plane.

Astral spirits (e.g. Angels, Djinn) were born of and exist within the astral plane. Some astral spirits can enter the physical and spiritual planes as well, like Angels and Djinn.
I was just wondering which realm Gargoyles are from.

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night." –Edgar Allan Poe
:pumpkin:
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Raexis wrote:I have a question.

This article mentions three realms: physical, spiritual, and astral.
And this article offers a few examples of which spirits are from which realm:
Physical spirits are considered the spirits that lived and existed on Earth at one time.

Spirituals spirits are differen entities born to the spiritual plane (e.g. Doppelganger), and any entity that existed on the physical plane has the opportunity to exist on the spiritual plane.

Astral spirits (e.g. Angels, Djinn) were born of and exist within the astral plane. Some astral spirits can enter the physical and spiritual planes as well, like Angels and Djinn.
I was just wondering which realm Gargoyles are from.
::bump::

rrjohn73
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire

I recently adopted a Gargoyle and I noticed something out of the ordinary this morining....a strange footprint in my carpet. I vaccumed the night before so it caught my attention.

::jawdrop::

It was about a size 6 and it had a very long big toe. Has this happended to anyone else? I will try and post the pic as soon as I get authorization from the board admin.

::gargoyle::

Sammi_Jammi
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Cat or dog
My magical/paranormal name...: willow
Zodiac:

wow I think I have my helly's foot print on my carpet because We're redoing the kitchen and there is dust EVERYTHERE. lol but I know gargoyles can do it to and I'm waiting for mine to arrive. ::gargoyle::

I am the proud of owning a naga, 4 hell-hounds, black dragon, genie, faery, divine dragon, three nymphos, T-Rex, brontosaurs, velociraptor, psy vampire and the Sanguine vampire, with a minotaur, a killer whale, a unicorn, Karkadann, and light Pegasus, Dark Pegasus, a Arkan Sonney, and a gargoyle

I know a lot but I love them very much.
slxix
neophyte
neophyte

I can't wait for our gargoyles to arrive. I bought one for me and one for our daughter!!! My sis's destiny spirit is a gargoyle, and she heard him chirp and flutter around. This was after all hell was breaking loose at our mom's house. My sis calls me and asks, "do gargoyles chirp??" Ironically enough I was reading the gargoyle posts when she called.

we both feel he was fending off this black entity which resides in our mom's house, and we don't know how to get rid of him. Neither of us live there anymore, and this creature feeds off our mom's energy, and she can be like a sunken abyss 75% of the time.

Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

slxix wrote:we both feel he was fending off this black entity which resides in our mom's house, and we don't know how to get rid of him. Neither of us live there anymore, and this creature feeds off our mom's energy, and she can be like a sunken abyss 75% of the time.
(not Gargoyle related I fear) but the best actions depend on how comfortable your mother is with dealing in the paranormal. For passive defenses that are in most peoples comfort zone, I'd recommend giving her an Organite paperweight, (at least HHG size) and enough CH Copper Room Cleansers to have one per room. Far from a cureall for her situation, but it'll take the edge off. I'll come up with a more official and extensive post in the education section soon.

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben

Return to “Gargoyle”