WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE VERIFICATION OF...

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

#1 - The claimed abilities or powers of any member on this site. We have absolutely no idea what people do in their off time, we do not qualify anyone, we do not validate any proposed claims, we do not in any way, shape, or form determine whether or not someone is capable of something they believe themselves capable of.

#2 - Qualifying Marketplace sellers, Website owners, eBay sellers, or any other practitioner/seller you make a purchase from that you found, or heard about, on this forum. We have absolutely no idea what the credentials are of every person on this board. I would strongly urge you with regards to forum members, to read their earliest threads by using the search function provided, if not too long ago they said they were a complete newbie & now they are conjuring spirits for you or doing spells for you, perhaps you should ask for more details. For website owners, if it was a site recommended on here by a member & you had a bad experience, we are not responsible, you can take it up with the original, recommending member, and take it up with the site owner directly. For eBay sellers, we have absolutely no idea of their credentials, abilities, etc. We are not privy to their details of services, methodologies, or beliefs... and there isn't one person on the internet or this site that is privy to my or Ash's methodologies, inner workings, etc. We are not our brother's keeper, and we gladly advertise for the "competition" but we are not, in any way, shape or form, guaranteeing you results, saying that they are good at what they do, that you are going to have a great response, or that they are qualified to do what they do. This is an open place for adults who realize they are responsible for the decisions they make and caveat emptor when using recommended sites, MP listings, or recommended sellers.

There is a very incorrect assumption that just because you see it on here, or that someone is a member here that Ash or I, or Creepy Hollows as a site, is endorsing, qualifying, or guaranteeing someone, or a site, and its abilities, powers, credentials, etc. We have absolutely no idea what people do on their own time, we are not given the details of what people do to conjure, cast spells, provide readings, etc.

We have provided an entire site of information, and there are hundreds of thousands of threads here that can help you make educated decisions, but outside of what Ash or I do personally, or the information you see that we personally post, you are on your merit to evaluate who you do business with, who you buy from, and who you trust.

Sort of the same situation you see on media... "The views and opinions expressed belong with the authors of said material, and may not necessarily reflect the official & professional ideology and views of the owners of the site".

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:#1 - The claimed abilities or powers of any member on this site. We have absolutely no idea what people do in their off time, we do not qualify anyone, we do not validate any proposed claims, we do not in any way, shape, or form determine whether or not someone is capable of something they believe themselves capable of.

#2 - Qualifying Marketplace sellers, Website owners, eBay sellers, or any other practitioner/seller you make a purchase from that you found, or heard about, on this forum. We have absolutely no idea what the credentials are of every person on this board. I would strongly urge you with regards to forum members, to read their earliest threads by using the search function provided, if not too long ago they said they were a complete newbie & now they are conjuring spirits for you or doing spells for you, perhaps you should ask for more details. For website owners, if it was a site recommended on here by a member & you had a bad experience, we are not responsible, you can take it up with the original, recommending member, and take it up with the site owner directly. For eBay sellers, we have absolutely no idea of their credentials, abilities, etc. We are not privy to their details of services, methodologies, or beliefs... and there isn't one person on the internet or this site that is privy to my or Ash's methodologies, inner workings, etc. We are not our brother's keeper, and we gladly advertise for the "competition" but we are not, in any way, shape or form, guaranteeing you results, saying that they are good at what they do, that you are going to have a great response, or that they are qualified to do what they do. This is an open place for adults who realize they are responsible for the decisions they make and caveat emptor when using recommended sites, MP listings, or recommended sellers.

There is a very incorrect assumption that just because you see it on here, or that someone is a member here that Ash or I, or Creepy Hollows as a site, is endorsing, qualifying, or guaranteeing someone, or a site, and its abilities, powers, credentials, etc. We have absolutely no idea what people do on their own time, we are not given the details of what people do to conjure, cast spells, provide readings, etc.

We have provided an entire site of information, and there are hundreds of thousands of threads here that can help you make educated decisions, but outside of what Ash or I do personally, or the information you see that we personally post, you are on your merit to evaluate who you do business with, who you buy from, and who you trust.

Sort of the same situation you see on media... "The views and opinions expressed belong with the authors of said material, and may not necessarily reflect the official & professional ideology and views of the owners of the site".

this should just be plain old common sense :thumbup:

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

sadlotus79 wrote: this should just be plain old common sense :thumbup:
unfortunately its not. :(

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Lightning Rider
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gold Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Leprechaun
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightning Rider
Zodiac:

Caveat Emptor
Research (Google), check reviews, ask questions. It's the buyer's responsibility.

“ I can eat hot wings everyday, I guess that would make me a wing man"- LR

Proud Keeper of:
1 Gold Dragon (T), 1 Red Dragon (R), 1 Silver Dragon (N), 1 White Dragon (O),
1 Hippogryph (A), 1 Leprechaun (N),
1 Syr. Genie (L), 1 Tennin (R), 1 Tengu (S)
Blessed ring of 16 Saints.
quipta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 120
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aldimina Akitta
Zodiac:

If you don't put in the time to research and get as much feedback as you can before purchasing anything, there is no guarantee that you will get quality spell work or spirits. Over the course of our journeys, we find sellers we trust and come back to because we took the time to get to know the seller (if possible) and have seen the work they have provided to us. I would encourage everyone on this forum to use the Search function on this forum, ask a lot of questions. and give yourself time to think about what you are investing in before taking the plunge.

Honored family member to: 4 Angels, 1 Cambion, 1 Dark Djinn King, 6 Dragons, 1 Draugr, 1 Empusa, 1 Fylgia, 7 Human Spirits, 1 Khodum, 1 Krall, 1 Merman, 1 Akita Servitor, 1 Sonji Spider, 9 Sang Vamps, 1 Unbound Akita, 1 Volkh, 1 Werewolf, & 1 Wraith

Waiting to welcome: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Bannik, 3 Dragons, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Star Faery, and 1 Unicorn
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
Zodiac:

Absolutely, one should always strive to make informed, well-thought out decisions based on facts. Ask questions if need be and
be sure you know exactly what you're getting into ::bump::

Anna
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Another words, use common sense and don't be taken in by sellers who are not for real!!!! Check everything out before buying!!!!! :thumbup:

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Ask questions about the product, entity, etc. Make sure it is quality, genuine, etc. Remember, your money is on the table. Use common sense.

Great Scott, another Great entry from Magnolia. ::hail::

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

yup i can imagine how many disputes you and Ash have had to settle because of that. what you decide to purchase is totally up toy you. thats how i see it

bunnylight
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: cannot choose
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae or dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: ana two moons
Zodiac:

Well said CH.... and yes it should be common sense to investigate on your own... not blame others for your uninformed choices.....I am a newbie with much to learn... and have tried a couple of ebay sellers, but none thusfar has compared to my wonderful experiences here with Magnolia and Ash and company.... Thank you! :peace:

love and light.....[/color]

Return to “Dark Arts”