Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

My understanding from personal emails was that he wasn't angry at Black Dragon and BR AT THE TIME, the work was done. He felt angry because he felt people were giving him the run around, after the fact. And he was especially blaming CH for dismissing the severity of his problems. Thus leading him to scream FAKE.
And this goes right along with my comment about protocol. It would be a blatant & flagrant LIE to say we dismissed the severity of his problem (I realize you aren't saying that, Angel, however, in general). We follow professional protocol when dealing with someone, and he didn't like the fact we were trying to eliminate all other non-demonic possibilities before jumping to that conclusion. I still have all the information with the threads and I know for a fact we didn't dismiss or belittle him, we wanted to determine the real cause; which may or may not have been a demon. He didn't like that. He didn't want to hear it could be something other than a demon, and at that point there's nothing we can do if his mind is made up. Everyone else not in the camp of demonic attacks read what we had to say and knew we were trying to be logical & thoughtful about the protocol and not jump on the demon bandwagon already stirring in the thread. The last I knew being professional about a potentially serious situation wasn't a bad thing. If I went to a doctor and he jumped to a diagnosis before he ran any tests and eliminated any other possibilities, I would fire him on the spot, as would most people.

You guys are not going to derail this thread.

1. It is not a discussion about real demon attacks. This thread has nothing to do with discussing, describing, or authenticating real demon situations. That has nothing to do with the point of this thread.

2. If you guys want to discuss what entities provide what attacks and which ones are worse, etc then you need to start a thread that discusses that point. This is not that thread.

3. This is also not a review thread of Black Dragon's involvement in the aforementioned situation. And it's not going to be.

This thread is a valid point that EVERY attack cannot be "demons", because it's impossible every bad situation is demonic. Statistically the fact that thousands of other bothersome & troublesome entities live, have lived, and will live dictates all bad situations can't be a "demon" or "demons". End of point.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

There are so many diseases out there that can cause all kinds of things from hearing voices, to actually seeing things that aren't really there!!!

That is why it is first get yourself checked out!!!! If it isn't some kind of medical condition and no mental condition, and also something that you maybe experiencing, because of not knowing what is really going on and assuming that it is something that it is not, fear can play cruel tricks on the mind!!!!!

That is why you go to people like Magnolia and Ash, after you have done all the checks that you should be doing, and not feeding fear into something that it may not be in the first place!!!! I know it is not an easy thing to quiet fear, but it is something that needs to be done!!!!

I am no expert on anything, but when doing reiki, even I will say get checkout first!!!!

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

This is also not a review thread of Black Dragon's involvement in the aforementioned situation. And it's not going to be.
MY BAD! Back to the topic.
Statistically the fact that thousands of other bothersome & troublesome entities live, have lived, and will live dictates all bad situations can't be a "demon" or "demons". End of point
Yes. Tis true.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I'm sorry for even hinting at the BD/BR/Kenn issue, guys, as it's clearly a sore spot for everyone involved. I personally agree with everything that's been said here and agree that misdiagnosis can create a huge problem. For the record, I fully endorsed Magnolia/Ash's response to Kenn's situation, I just don't think he was in a clear mind to see that protocol is a necessity, and their following of protocol is the professional and responsible thing to do (and scientific in its methodology for ruling out external factors, something I admire).

A lot of the "it must be demons" response is due to sheer ignorance... not having access to the right information (like just knowing the difference between DA and BA can resolve the "it's a demon" phobia QUICK and then lead to solutions or containment methods when dealing with a malicious entity). I, myself, half a year ago, would have responded to a number of different spiritual scenarios with "OMG it's a demon!" Now? No, but it took ten months of self-education, dialogue and learning here to really educate myself on ways to handle not-so-friendly metaphysical situations. So, I'd stress to newbies, get involved, ask lots of questions, no question is too dumb for an answer (though please use the search function, as many of your questions have already been discussed in detail), and don't be afraid to debate (respectfully, of course) and challenge others to look at issues from different perspectives as it forces all of us to grow.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

A lot of this "Demon-Blaming" IS utter nonsense, but not from the person in question "being bad" about something. It is a refusal to believe in insanity, psychoses, neurosis, and just plain fear. Like love, and hunger, happines and confusion...all the events we go through that are part of our human perception, we look for ways to explain weird and nasty behaviours and we try to deny our own fear by what Freud called Secondary Elaboration - which is turning something we can't look at out of fear into something that eases the pain of abject fear.

Example: Ted Bundy was not demon possessed...he was a very nasty ugly psychotic deranged man. SOme sci-fi writer (I forget who) once said: "THe human race is the most dangerous species in the universe, and he/she the human is so exceptionally dangerous because they (and we) really know very little about anything that is part of ourselves, part of others, the universe itself, and so on..oh I remember it was Rod Serling who told me this - anyway - we cannot stand the burden of this unknowing and so to make this burden of unknowing lighter enough to live with....we blame a force, a political party, a race, demons, whatever......and thus we have crippled ourselves by running away from the search for truth..."

There is an excellent book, that my grandmother, Natalie, loaned me when I was a young teenager (almost everyone in my family was or is a msytic of some sort - really )- anyway the book she loaned me was written by a mystic english Christian.
The Cloud of Unknowing (either the Evelyn Underhill or the Johnston edition) - it talks about the spiritual-ness of entering that feared zone called "The Unknowing"..and seeing how amazing and downright wonderful it is (not platitudes but really amazing thinking) it is a beautiful and profound book and I have read it and in it many times.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

magnolia wrote
And, when did single demon attacks become faux pas? Now every "demonic" attack is multiple demons? Tens? Hundreds? Did I miss the memo that said now single demons are no longer capable of attacking people, they now have to travel around like a caravan?

lolssss seriously i didn't know how to laugh when i read the above line. i didn't know if to roll on the floor was the best or to raise one leg and turn to the side....... :D sorry if i am making light of it but i see the humor in situations.
yup even if you tell any member of my family that you have a portal to jesus christ and that you conjured an angel, to them they are all demons end of story. so demon is highly relative. am sorry Mags for the stress i could feel your hat popping off your head. weird enough am beginning to read personality in posts and i love love yours.

Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

caiyros wrote

we blame a force, a political party, a race, demons, whatever......and thus we have crippled ourselves by running away from the search for truth..."

blame it on the brain's ability of automatic processing. To get by everyday life and to avoid the loads of information we get hit by every second of the day the brain does the compartmentalization instantly. thing is i do not think the brain is particularly moral so we owe it to ourselves to say no to its somethings. haven't you wondered how that person who stepped on your toes and failed to apologize, on that day you were having a bad day is regarded as the world's worst human being at that moment? yup thats the brain automatically telling you that anyone who steps on you and fails to apologize is not a nice person. but if you as a rational human decide to dissect the situation, there might be a variety of circumstances surrounding the event that you weren't aware of. hmm the person might be having a bad day too or rushing off to somewhere very important or even have deeper problems or completely absent minded. (this is just an illustration)

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

Goldilocks wrote:magnolia wrote
And, when did single demon attacks become faux pas? Now every "demonic" attack is multiple demons? Tens? Hundreds? Did I miss the memo that said now single demons are no longer capable of attacking people, they now have to travel around like a caravan?

lolssss seriously i didn't know how to laugh when i read the above line. i didn't know if to roll on the floor was the best or to raise one leg and turn to the side....... :D sorry if i am making light of it but i see the humor in situations.
yup even if you tell any member of my family that you have a portal to jesus christ and that you conjured an angel, to them they are all demons end of story. so demon is highly relative. am sorry Mags for the stress i could feel your hat popping off your head. weird enough am beginning to read personality in posts and i love love yours.
Demons from my experience attack in groups sort of like wolves... They are predatory by nature and relentlessly attack the prey from all angles... Also note, these entities are willing to do severe harm to the target as a contingency to being banished or cast out... This is directed towards lesser demons..

However greater demons are more cunning, indirect and intelligent, very hard to detect, extremely potent in force and will. Only the most skillied of persons a.k.a professionals should even approach, but there are more things under the sun than demons and this should be considered at all times...

However one demon bent on your total destruction is one to many....
Also note I said entities.....

You ever invite people in your home with less than honorable characters?
These same people invite others over and if you allow it the others will invite others.

Pretty soon you will have an uncontrollable mass of people that want something you dont.. We call this a democracy and within a democracy the majority rules... Now apply that to demons and only then will you understand the possible severity of demonic oppression.

I understand what you are saying, however the term demon from the mundanes point of view is relative, but from a seasoned practitioners stand point it is exactly what it is..

In conclusion it is pure ignorance to assume every rap in the night is a demon, but we must not discount it or moderate to severe psychosis...

Alot of insane people are demonically possessed and alot of people who claim to demon possessed or oppressed are insane...

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

In a true democracy the job of running it is based upon Compassion, Wisdom, and Power. Voting has to be 100% or the vote is thrown out...Oracles are listened to but not necesssarily followed....

In the Euthyphro of Platon (The Republic)...It is said that "The Good is to be defined as what is acceptable and good to the greatest number of people". Often that is interpreted as "mass rule", but the true meaning is based on the fact that "the greatest number of people" is ALL the people.... If its not clear in your reading copy of Platon then it has been mistranslated.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

I cannot understand you calling demons calling other demons (or people calling other people) to your house a democracy. When I invite someone in my house that someone is not allowed to invite other people unless I say it's ok, and if they do and I don't want them there I will not let them in. The same applies for my spirits.
I know not everyone operates the same way ( Caiyros being a typical example of a different way of keeping spirits) regarding spirit keeping, but in my house it's not a democracy. It's my house where I am number one and what I say goes, even if none of my spirits like my choice or agree with it. It's not democratic. We don't vote to make a decision. If I want someone's opinion I'll ask for it. If someone wants to give me their opinion it's fine too. But I have no obligation to follow what any of my spirits consider the best choice if that is not what I want. I don't want uninvited spirit guests (uninvited by me I mean) and if one of my spirits starts breaking this rule it will eventually be rehomed.
So I don't understand what demons you keep inviting other demons has to do with democracy. I live alone, so I'm only one. If a group of ten people invade my home and want to bring other people here too then they most probably be able to but not because they're more and it's a democratic decision, but because they have overpowered me by sheer force.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Return to “Magnolia”