CH #1 fan
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them

I really enjoyed that post. Even though I caught it almost a year later.

When I encounter a difficult situation involving paranormal spiritual issues. I definitely methodically think it out to figure out what type of entity or if it even was an entity that was harming me. Maybe it could have been the ill intent of someone or a group of people. That energy manifested into something. I also look at ethnic origin and other cultural or religious backrounds as to how the attack came about. Then figure out how to clear it on my own.

These are things that my spirit family have taught me, some of this is based on natural instinct to survive those type of things.

But most important I really enjoyed this post. Thankyou Magnolia

Love4Ever
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Well said. Thank you

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

::bump::

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Dark Abyss wrote:::bump::
Nice bump....

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
moonstone
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Fawn Moonstone Clover
Zodiac:

I'm seeing a lot of posts again (I know this goes in cycles with trends always repeating themselves) regarding demon attachments, etc...

This is just a healthy bump and a reminder that the answer, indeed, cannot always be demons.

Moonstone

In western lands beneath the Sun the flowers may rise in Spring, the trees may bud, the waters run, the merry finches sing. Or there maybe 'tis cloudless night and swaying beeches bear the Elven-stars as jewels white amid their branching hair. Though here at journey's end I lie in darkness buried deep, beyond all towers strong and high, beyond all mountains steep, above all shadows rides the Sun and Stars for ever dwell: I will not say the day is done nor bid the stars farewell. ROTK
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

moonstone wrote:I'm seeing a lot of posts again (I know this goes in cycles with trends always repeating themselves) regarding demon attachments, etc...

This is just a healthy bump and a reminder that the answer, indeed, cannot always be demons.
I completely agree - if you have something attached to you, most likely it's actually an accidentally created thoughtform which has been neglected long enough to become parasitic. The next possible choice is something equally parasitic, an entity. But not every entity that becomes attached to your aura is a demon at all... and unless the person who's looking at you actually knows demons QUITE well, I wouldn't necessarily take their view as whole cloth... You may have an attachment, they're rather common, especially under people who are new to magick or psychism and haven't learned yet to own their own power... but that doesn't at ALL mean it's demonic. True Demonic attachment, even demonic possession, despite what the media and mass-marketed religion, is actually pretty rare. The church and the media don't differentiate thoughtforms and other species of entities, and you really, really need to remember that.

If you do have an attachment, it's also important to know that if it's parasitic and on the outside of your aura, then you can, and in fact SHOULD, remove it yourself. NOT removing it yourself (having someone else do it for you) actually reinforces the idea that you have no power... which encourages reinfection. Until you learn to own your own power, it will continue to be a problem... that can get expensive.

If you have an attachment INSIDE your aura, then yes, you will need some help to get yourself cleaned up if you're not a serious practitioner. However, don't assume that it's a demon.

Assume nothing. When you do... you're usually wrong. Especially when you don't have the experience or the knowledge to back up your assumptions. Just because you see something that LOOKS like a demon, also doesn't mean it is. There are lots of things out there that look WAY scarier than demons - and tend to get classified that way, even though they're not.

Check out the Black Arts section of the encyclopedia to get a beginner's clue about the number of entities out there that are not demons and are commonly known to be party to human predation.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

An oldie but goodie.

::bump::

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

All I can say about Mag's complete and cogent statement is this:

RIGHT ON !!!

Caiyros

AND

99% of the time the problem is "Collective and/or Solitary Fear" from simply living in a current culture (our current bad culture is falling apart as we speak, and that's a Good Thing!).

Think in terms of

"PURE FEAR"

What causes it?
1. A lack of education (from school, personal friends, parents, or books).
2. Created by Laziness, Arrogance, and/or Lack of Opportunity.
3. Boredom.
4. Traumatic Experiences that people refuse to self-face.
5. Excessive use of Drugs, Alchohol, or Exercise (to explain exercise...if you run too much your body creates greater ammounts of dopamines, which screw up your neurotransmitters.
6. Dieting - If you screw up your bodies nourishments (notice plural) you run the following risks - death, shorten your life, going bonkers.

For Demons to do all this stuff, already, they would be listed in Standard & Poor's.

Caiyros

That's about it!

uPS. About Collective Fear...read Margaret Mead about the Esquimo Mimicking Sickness.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

BUMP

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
LilyViolet
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

MagickFromtheMysts wrote:BUMP
Definitely needed!