THE ANSWER CANNOT ALWAYS BE "DEMONS"

eLuceo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I read every page in on sitting. Very enlightening! 1s This is a great thread to be stickied. 1i

Soul23
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: N/A
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: orpheus

creepyhollows wrote:
It's insane to see the amount of internet diagnosis that fly through email, Facebook, and chat rooms, & it's absolutely stunning how the professional protocol for providing people help that will be lasting & in their best interest goes out the window for the quick McService, fast food approach.

Sigh.
This is where we "agree to disagree", magnolia. While I don't disagree that Working with a demon "Right out of the gate" for those who have little to no experience, I disagree on the fact that magic cannot be "shorthanded"
How do you explain chaos mages.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Soul23 wrote:This is where we "agree to disagree", magnolia. While I don't disagree that Working with a demon "Right out of the gate" for those who have little to no experience, I disagree on the fact that magic cannot be "shorthanded"
Mmh?
Chaos magick requires learning new things, studying to deconstruct them, and a lot of experimenting to see how they work and which ones work best for which situation. They are not equivalent to "fast food" culture.
Try contacting reputable chaos magicians to ask for their input about this : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Dook, are there any "reputable chaos magicians" in Asia, or is this an American / European thing? Just wanna know ...

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:Dook, are there any "reputable chaos magicians" in Asia, or is this an American / European thing? Just wanna know ...
That's difficult, considering the cultures don't really help spreading this type of magick. You might be able to find practitioners in local forums, but not as public as in the Western world, and not sure how reputable or trustworthy they are..

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Soul23 wrote:
This is where we "agree to disagree", magnolia. While I don't disagree that Working with a demon "Right out of the gate" for those who have little to no experience, I disagree on the fact that magic cannot be "shorthanded"
As someone who is an intuitive when it comes to people and magic. Sometimes you have to go through the entire original ritual as per the originators instructions before you can shorthand it. If the chaos mage never had structure before he started breaking the structure, he might be creating nothing at all, or worse create something he has no control over, and then saying he did it on purpose.

Everyone is unique. I personally don't agree with magic that has no structure. With structure comes focus. With focus comes power. Else anyone can be a magician by imagining things.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

And there are many "magicians" who are just imagining things, especially those with a "god-mentality".

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

There are some chaos magic groups on Facebook, but look before you leap. There s at least one that seems to think their goal in life is to make snarky comments on people's questions or statements, which is utterly unhelpful to anyone who is actually trying to learn. If you join that group, and they treat you like that, just leave the group. Don't even bother responding to their trolling.

There are multiple groups, so I would say you can get your feet wet by joining them and reading the content (other than the unhelpful snarky group). See if their approach is something that resonates with you, and go from there.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

conxtion wrote:And there are many "magicians" who are just imagining things, especially those with a "god-mentality".
Most likely magician without structure. 1c

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:
conxtion wrote:And there are many "magicians" who are just imagining things, especially those with a "god-mentality".
Most likely magician without structure. 1c
Or one on a massive ego trip. Anyone who has convinced themselves that they are operating at a god-level might well need a major reality check. Yes, the Divine resides in all of us. Yes, we have more capabilities than we could possibly imagine. However, if we are really at a god level, why are we not able to just command everything into being? For example, I want a billion dollars in my bank account, so I can turn my entire life over to seeking enlightenment and never worry about working a regular job again, so why can't I just command it to instantly appear? Because I am not operating on par with a deity, would be one obvious answer to the question.

So my recommendation is to be very leery of anyone who tells you that they can command something and it instantly happens, and yet can't or won't offer a concrete demonstration, saying that either you have to have faith, or they won't do it because it's better that you work for your results rather than having them instantly grant your wishes, or... whatever else they might say. Chances are good that they are wilfully or unwittingly not speaking the truth. If wilfully, they might be seeking followers to fuel their ego. If unwittingly, they might be so wrapped up in their ego that they truly think they are operating on a higher level than they are. Use your critical thinking skills when you encounter such a person.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Magnolia”