Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

I am wondering for those that have suffered psychic attacks, as to how they knew they were/are being attacked? I have had a few instances where I felt someone was purposely or not on purpose directing bad energy towards me.Somehow during the events i had a feeling.Also there's someone that due to envy (i don't know why) or whatever but somehow bad things always hit me after speaking/seeing that person and i can't avoid them forever because they're family.Anyways I'm rambling.Looking forward to learning more.

souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Bump Anyone??

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

::bump:: Hope you get your answers soon! Sorry can't add anything as I don't believe I have ever suffered from psychic attacks - please do not see this as an invitation to do so!

I think the title of your thread doesn't help though hun (bit rich coming from me because my topic titles can be somewhat random) - seems like your regular "How Can You Tell Your Spirits Are Real/Care/Exist/Love Maccy D's" kinda thread.

souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Tinkerbell wrote:::bump:: Hope you get your answers soon! Sorry can't add anything as I don't believe I have ever suffered from psychic attacks - please do not see this as an invitation to do so!

I think the title of your thread doesn't help though hun (bit rich coming from me because my topic titles can be somewhat random) - seems like your regular "How Can You Tell Your Spirits Are Real/Care/Exist/Love Maccy D's" kinda thread.
LOL Tinkerbell.I would never attack you or anyone for that matter pyschicly. :heart: That's awful.Too late to change my topic title now but I will keep it in mind in the future. :thankyou:

Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

A true psychic attack is kind of rare, unless you pissed off somebody who practices magick. Usually it's negative energy that we pick up through out the day, and negative energy that family and friends attach to us. A simple way to clean everything out, even if your attack is to get a egg and get into the shower and hold the egg above your head and bring it around in circle around your body's aura, counter clockwise. Ok, so it will look like this, holding the egg over your head start a small spiral counter clockwise, and make it larger as you come towards your head, and keep on circling around your body until you get to your feet, then take the egg and toss it in the toilet and flush it
The egg acts likes a sponge and catches the negative stuff, and even some spells. Do like 2 or 3 eggs in a row and see if you feel better. Also you can do a sea salt bath afterwards, and really get clean.

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Can you flush an egg down the toilet?! Or would it block the loo??

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

There is a good chance that you are picking up on people's energies, so you could be an empath!!! Do you ever feel people's energy when you go into a store, and find that you get a headache, or even feel sick, so that you have to walk back out?

When you feel these things, again I will say, that protection is so very important to do!!!! Shield yourself before you going anywhere, if you know that a certain family member has ill will towards you, make sure your shield is up and running before they even come over!!!!

As for being attack, not everything is an attack, is what I will say, because we can pick-up negative energy, even when at home, if someone is in a bad mood, or had a bad day, and have a lot of negative energy around them, some people are just that way naturally!!!! That is way protection is so important!!!!

As for being attack, well for me I have had that happen a few times, but now a days, with my protection around my home and my own shields and protective spirits, that just doesn't happen hardly at all, not that I am saying that it never well, I have just learned to make sure I am protected!!!!

Also, not every attack is a demon or nasty spirit!!! It can be from a person!!!!
I have had that happen to me, before I learned about keeping up with my own protection!!!! A lady tried to access me through my dreams and I sent her packing!!!! I actually felt her when I woke up, so I sent her packing and have kept my protection up ever since!!!!

If anyone learns anything here in this forum, that is make sure you know how to protect yourself!!!! Grounding and centering is another thing that needs to be learned as well!!! That can help you learn the different kinds of energies out there!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Usually when I do this, I make sure it's smashed by the porcelain so I throw it in with some force

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

I smash the eggs at a crossroads because egg shell would most definitely block my loo. You might have different plumbing though that we have here.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

A couple of other things you can do to cleanse yourself is using white sage, or sweet grass to smudge yourself and get rid of the negative energy that way, also sandalwood is good too and provides a form of protection as well!!!!

Taking a sea salt bath will help, or plain salt!!!

Also using oils can help as well!!!! I use lavender a lot for my migraines, but lavender is also good for protection as well, and keeping you calm!!! Frankincense is also good for protection!!!!

Another thing that you can do also is prayer, it doesn't matter if you pray to God, or the gods and goddesses, for protection, by asking them to surround you with divine light and protection!!! What this does is close off your aura from outside influences!!! This can be done every morning and at night before you go to bed!!! Another thing is that you need to have a strong belief in God or the gods and goddess, or who ever you believe in, in order for this to work!!!

There is many other things that you can do as well, all of this can be done in connection with your protective spirits as well!!!

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Protection”