Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

OK so the seller gave me a partial refund of which I'm not thrilled.I should leave her a big fat negative as this is highly negligible on her part.I did not return it because I don't see why I should have to drive to the PO when I barely have the family car as is and pay for shipping with insurance because of some idiot mistake.I call BS on her shipping mistake.She wrote me to meditate with the ring so I can find out what's in it.Oh geez that should be easy enough :frustrated: It's ridiculous.She's lucky I feel bad to leave anyone a negative. ::rant:: :irked: To top it all off I'm a bit irritated as I woke up in pain today no doubt due to the chronic condition I have. ::badday:: Thanks everyone for all your help and advice.

Sapii* There's no doubt in my mind it wasn't a wise choice to buy from this seller.I made a mistake as a newb in buying something like that off eBay.Don't know what I was thinking :(

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

It's too bad it's difficult for you to return the ring - I would want a full refund because it's their mistake. I can't believe you haven't been told what it houses either. Also, feel really sorry for somebody out there who supposedly has your Goetic Demon.

If we put a positive spin on it, perhaps you now have a spirit that you were always destined to have - remember, they choose you, not the other way round. Just consider it a blessing - maybe the demon wasn't for you but whatever this is, er, is. I'm still getting a Djinn vibe from it. You must hound her to figure out what it contains. Don't let it rest.

souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Tinkerbell* I took your advice and wrote her asking her to try and backtrack and let me know what's in the ring she sent me.I figure she owes me that much as I have this ring in my home with no idea what's in it.However I anticipate she's going to get annoyed and also I note she said in her last email that she had purchased a ring and it unexpectedly had Fae in it.It just makes me think.Anyways after this I am through as I don't want to beat a dead horse. :hug:

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Hello souloffire, was thinking today if you finally realized what spirit had in your keep instead of the demon, and can't believe that the seller can say to you what kind of spirit have the vessel that sent to you, that is actually more than a mix-up in the shipping is a unbelievable mistake that can't be allowed, sending a demon to an unknown buyer and sending a unknown spirit/entity to another buyer is more than irresponsible.

In the meantime just wondering if you finally are able to communicate with it or them.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

edsphinx wrote:Hello souloffire, was thinking today if you finally realized what spirit had in your keep instead of the demon, and can't believe that the seller can say to you what kind of spirit have the vessel that sent to you, that is actually more than a mix-up in the shipping is a unbelievable mistake that can't be allowed, sending a demon to an unknown buyer and sending a unknown spirit/entity to another buyer is more than irresponsible.

In the meantime just wondering if you finally are able to communicate with it or them.
Ed* I never did find out what is in that ring but I pretty much suspect it's empty.She is disgustingly irresponsible & at the very least untruthful as I suspect there NEVER was a demon to begin with.

Return to “Black Arts”